There's a magical sky daddy that cares about me

>There's a magical sky daddy that cares about me
Well, do you have any proof for this?
>WELL, DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF THAT HE DOESN'T EXIST????

Why are religioustards so dumb?

I'm sure this conversation will be articulate, well-made and respectful, as is every religious debate on the internet.

Our universe has clear rules and boundaries. Rules and boundaries that can ONLY be enforced by a higher power. Gravity as a fundamental law makes no sense. The fact that anything exist can only be attributed to a higher power.

Rules aren't things that make object do something, rules are just the abstraction of how things behave.

>dude I'm an atheist, happiness is all that matters XD
>WTF?! You're not allowed to be happy because of religion. I'll use all my effort to prove you wrong!

>hurr skydaddy, dead kikes, y u so stupid? XD
>WTF atheist are an oppressed group! Why does everyone hate us?!

what particular group of greentext atheists are you referencing?

Wow thanks to this post I believe in the mystic sky man. Thank you!!!

rules describe ordered behavior since chaotic behavior does not follow rules. the fact that we live in an ordered universe suggests the existence of a meta-intelligence.

It was only because our universe had relatively stable rules that it could exist in the first place without collapsing you absolute brainlet
Learn the logic of natural selection

Yes, God revealed Himself to mankind. Not as magical, not as living in the sky, but yes, as a potential adoptive father.

If you want Him to adopt you, then go for it.

If not, then not.

>zero evidence of his existence
>I claim he isn't real because of this
>I am now sent to the eternal fires of hell and suffer forever
Wow what a nice man God is.

No it doesn't

I personally see no reason to believe in God with the information I have, I have no particular contempt to the idea but it seems very improbable. I believe this is the position of most atheist(who are mostly not outspoken).

the fact that there is creation suggests a creator. the fact that a random homeless rabbi in a backwater roman province who preached about the kingdom of god ended up becoming the most influential individual in history is evidence that what he was saying is based in reality. neither of these things are /conclusive/ evidence but they are evidence nonetheless.

Your argument is a non sequitur

No they aren't. They are absolutely unrelated

The ONLY thing that motivates belief in god is fear of death.

your argument is a fallacy fallacy

So this is the power of Christian theology. Whoa...

>>>rationalwiki