Biz_classic = scam

If you join the biz_classic delegate and hurt chang or moon man's feelings, they blacklist you and not tell you til you notice you didnt get paid.

These nerds cant be trusted.

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.dafty.net/address/AUZr1pZWUjpHhJxmjKD6LaZ7Ye5fg1KphB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're the only person we've banned out of 800 voters. You're a cunt and deserved it desu. Now go vote for someone else and stop shitting up the board. Nobody cares about you and your drama.

sage

It's true guise

chink chang raped my mom and dip man killed my dad

Totally untrusted.

Your words, not mine, gook. I hurt your feelings and so youre acting like a little kid that runs home with his ball.

Post him sperging out or it didnt happen.

Ive been in that pool since day 1 and been treated like sht,
First chang doesnt call me mommy after ive told him several times 2
Second some people r getting 100 ark daily whike im getting only .00003 ark, i mean sure i only have 2 ark but still i think this should be fixed
WE ARE NOT COMMUNIST everyone should be treated equally!

>biz_classic = scam
So you got banned and now you're spreading fake news?

Fuck you. I see why they banned your ass.

t. not even involved in IRC/discord circle jerks.

Delegates are free to run their delegate how they want, voters are free to vote however they want. If you go around intentionally trying to fuck with the delegate and then expect to still get paid by them you're a dumbass.

Thanks for bumping the thread.

> Trusting anyone from biz

I know right. Hopefully others see the error of my ways.

explorer.dafty.net/address/AUZr1pZWUjpHhJxmjKD6LaZ7Ye5fg1KphB

You were paid on time every week for the past 2 months. You outed yourself as an autistic manbaby and got yourself banned. Your own fault dude.

Can you show the part where I "acted like an autistic manbaby"? Cause so far the only evidence of anyone doing that is here

Guys take this offline, sperg you should apologise to Chang.
Chang, forgiveness and mercy are honourable qualities, but up to you and moon man, I'd encourage you to give him a warning and another chance.
For the record, biz_classic is easily the best run delegate in ark, they even made a whitepaper.

>start fudding 3 ark threads on Veeky Forums
>start fudding on reddit
>spam threads with "gook" and "jew"

Quick rundown:

>OP misses the grandfathering window because he didn't understand how to vote, so his vote never goes through
>spergs out on biz demanding we retroactively grandfather him despite his own mistake, or he will blackmail us and tell everyone we are scammers
>comes into the discord using the name "heem"
>continues to sperg out and manages to be the only person we've ever banned for harassment (because he would not let anybody else speak)
>we collectively decide (all our voters) if we ever find his address he would be banned
>nothing happens for two months, we joke about him being malarkie because of hos autistic the malarkie posts are
>he begs to be unbanned from discord, says his discord name was "heembro" (it wasn't, it was something else with heem in it)
>after doing an internal review, we realize heembro was actually his account login on biz_classic (what an idiot)
>we shadowban him because of all the above

Heem's spergout count for just today:
3 ARK threads
1 reddit post
1 reddit reply

This synopsis is more damning to you than him.

We've let a lot of peoples' autistic behavior go, this being Veeky Forums and all. But heem, this guy, is another level of sperg. He's not getting unbanned.

He started spamming the discord and Veeky Forums with FUD threads because we refused to retroactively grandfather him because of his own mistake.

Get this shit drama off Veeky Forums though, it's shitting up the board.

> retroactively grandfather him because of his own mistake.
My mistake was following his guide to unvoting from biz and voting for biz_classic. His guide left out the part where you have to restart the app to make sure your old vote got cleared.

Neither Moon or I made that voting guide. Someone else did. Don't blame us for your own mistake, we're not going to hold everyone's hands.

You did the right thing, faggotry should not be tolerated.

how many people are banned from the Discord?

Look buddy the way it works is you gotta have 10 or so grandfathered people to demand a vote on you being unbanned. Then you gotta have a majority vote for your reinstatement.

1. Magnet
2. heem

Discord bans aren't the same as delegate blacklists. heem's the only one we've both banned and blacklisted.

I mean that was a month ago and you banned me this week. Seems kinda silly to be mad about something like that a month later but whatever. It's your reputation, not mine. I'm not a namefag on reddit and Veeky Forums asking people to trust me with their money.

Your behavior today is exactly what you did a month ago. Multiple FUD threads and spam.

That was why you were banned. We just never got around to it until now.

Holy fuck, it's this faggot again. Can we ban him from Veeky Forums as well?

>I'm 12 and you cant play my nintendo anymore

Here's the list.

MagnetW3NU - self-explanatory
heemeveryone - only person banned directly for harassment
Bags2Bitches - would only post to spam/harass people or call ARK a scam (which is fine as long as you're actually discussing the topic and not just spamming "ark is a scam lol" and calling people tripfags, which is all this guy did)
Vivec - attempted to stage a coup, started spamming his own delegate with no voters trying to steal ours (and failed miserably)
arkmoon - came in to do nothing but spam his own delegate (and failed miserably)

Everybody else banned are straight up spammers. We had a short period after the initial Top 51 entry where accounts would get spammed when we allowed anybody to make invites, and they would specifically join with the intent of derailing the entire discord. Outside of the 4 people listed above, the others were banned because of this. There were many more, but a kick seemed to suffice and we didn't have to ban them since they didn't come back.

As Chang said, these people are NOT blacklisted from the delegate itself (with the exceptions Chang stated), just banned from the discord.

OP, you can never trust Internet moderators. They love censorship and they love banning users they don't like. They will always give a 100% subjective reason for their rulecuckery, such as "shitposting" or "spam", as if you don't have free speech.

In this case, not only did they rulecuck you, they also stole your money. Again, you can't trust power-hungry Internet moderators like the tripfag in this thread.

Sounds reasonable to me given how delegates work, and if he was being a sperg.
Kind of like how real life works.

>rulecuck mods banning people they don't like, for 100% subjective reasons like "harassment", "spam", "shitposting"

You might as well be Anita Sarkeesian. Thank God I never fell for the biz_classic scam.

>Being an Arkie neet.

No one cares. Only retards ark.

Oh AND SAGE

Neither moon or I care about personal or racial insults. We do it all the time. He crossed a line when he started spamming the discord with it nonstop, then moved over to FUD biz, and then started FUDing on Reddit too.

>he made posts we don't like, so we took away his income

Oh, I understand completely. And the biz_classic scam is on display.

take off your proxy heem, we all hated you when you were in discord too. you're a spamming pajeet

I just believe in free speech, which you don't. I don't believe in taking away someone's income and banning them for posts you don't like. You've already admitted to this, and your continued arguing makes you look worse.

admited to what? im not chang or moon fuck off heem.

the delegates are free to ban who they want. if he doesnt like it he can vote for someone else. biz_classic has been more than fair to all the autists that came from here. if you were in the discord when heem was you would agree with his ban too. he's spamming up Veeky Forums with 3 ark fud threads already

how is that a scam tho? lmao. you're full of shit, annoying as fuck and i'm glad they banned you. as if mods on Veeky Forums don't also ban people all the time.

you can go vote for a different delegate like a grown up or continue to whine like a sperg and spam ark and biz_classic so more people know about it. either biz_classic wins.

>Discord circlejerkers show up to defend their precious mods and rules

People see exactly what is going on with biz_classic. Thank god I never touched that scam.

The users and mods want to ban people they don't like, and take away their income.

>we ban him
>calls us a scam

We're so scammy he's threatening to vote for us again! Oh no!

That's a good point, he could literally just transfer his ARK to bittrex, then create a new ark address, transfer to that address and then revote for biz_classic. He would get the very same income he had before. What the fuck is the point of this thread?

shit, i think i just fell for a troll

or this guy really is this stupid

Regular people see exactly what is going on when tripfag Discord mods are on a power trip.

>if he makes posts we don't like we will ban him and take away his income
This attitude belongs on reddit.

that's hilarious

>biz_classic are scammers!
>im gonna make a new address and vote for them again

we're hitting autism levels we never thought possible

fuck you heem, maybe you wouldnt get banned if you didn't spam 3 different social media sites with your fud

>take away their income
You know biz_classic isn't the only delegate you can vote for?
That said, it's your own fault.

wow, this is so ableist. downvoat

"MUH FREEZE PEACH"

We never claimed to ban him for exercising his free speech or for saying mean words. We very clearly said he was derailing the chat. Free speech doesn't give you a free license to destroy the community discord by flooding it with garbage. There's definitely someone who needs to go back, but it isn't us.

Take your pick:

>>>the_donald

or

>>>btc

Whichever safe space you prefer.

The fact that this idiot literally wants to waste money washing his ARK just to revote us proves that we are just THAT superior to all other delegates.

>We very clearly said he was derailing the chat.
Proof of this?

this kek
mistake #1 right there

Kill yourself heem. Honestly surprised it took Chang This long to ban you

Here's some screencaps, there's plenty more plus a bunch of sperg inside the biz_classic threads from when we first hit 51.

>he hasn't been getting free money by staking biz_classic for the past two months

Your loss.

Oh, and most importantly, here's him admitting it was his own fuckup that led him to not being GFed. The guide we posted very clearly stated you had to unvote first. You get an error message otherwise in the ARK client, which he got and then decided to not read.

I posted in one of the other ark threads but was there a bug on this weekends distributions? My biz classic dash shows payout on 2nd. But it never showed up in my wallet yet. Every other week was like clockwork. I'm positive it wasn't intentional because both guys have been some of the most honest and professional on all of Veeky Forums

Jew gook and friends everyone
>muh nobody liked you that why we stole from you
Avoid like the plague

lol you got bullied in a chatroom so you threw a little bitch tantrum. Pathetic.

P O N Z I
O
N
Z
I

Address?

What a little faggot. He writes like an edgy 14 year old.

AUHi9GsSL1tfqZjmBYk8HTSZZw45ToJM1T

posting from my desktop now that's why different id.

We were testing some payout script modifications on Saturday. It fucked up and I ran the old script to pay everyone. Guess your address slipped through the cracks.

Paying you manually now.

You guys rock! Thanks for all of your hard work helping the rest of the Ark community.

Sent ;)

Added a little extra for the trouble

>6/29/2017
And youre still upset? damn dude. get a grip.

Hey guys, /heem/ from /sp/ here.

Your piece of shit known as "heembro" or whatever is a notorious sperg known as Coral Springs on our board.

lmao

I'm actually Adan

what did (You)
mean by this?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitc? I'll have you know the conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. I have a degree in stock markets and I'm the top crypto walrus on bittrex. Your coin is nothing to be but another pumped dump. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. You think you can get away with saying it will moon? Think again fucker. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. Your coin is fucking dead, ARKies. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. I will move my entire wallet to bittrex and use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable coin off the face of the continent you little shit. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever shilling was about to bring down up you, ARKies mabye you would have held your fucking tongue. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie. You're fucking dead, ARKies.

I meant that the people that run biz_classic are thinkskinned pussies that cant handle the bantz.

>calls other people thinskinned
>spams Veeky Forums and reddit with 4 threads crying about getting banned
lmao

lmao I get paid every couple weeks

And you're dumb enough to keep bumping the threads.

Like I said before, I'm not the namefag trying to earn people's trust.

Now people know these dorks are emotionally unstable.

I don't think you can handle the bantz, friendo.

Coral, how busted are you shithead? You been doing this for a while now? lol "I'm Adan"

>I just believe in free speech, which you don't.
>I don't believe in taking away someone's income and banning them for posts you don't like.
>If I keep posting nonsense someone here will fall for my FUD
If you consider the delegate payouts as your income, you've essentially spammed your employer.
Do elaborate what was your suppressed speech because as far as what was indicated in the thread, it was spam. Thus completely reasonable that you got banned.

>new fag doesn't know what sage does
im not the one so butthurt im bitching on Veeky Forums and reddit. im here getting my comfy weekly payouts. neck yourself heemfag

Imagine being such a bitch you stay assblasted about a chatroom message for over a month.

What does this nerd sound like on Discord?

Imagine making a thread on Veeky Forums for discord drama. Neck yourself

lol now the nerd is begging the reddit mods to remove my posts. This is too funny.

This.

I wonder how long it will take the obese loser to realize I've already rejoined his delegate with a new wallet.

>calls them scammers
>goes out of his way to vote for them
Really makes you think

>THESE DELEGATES SCAMMED ME
>i just spent money to tumble my coins and revoted for them

AUTISM

Dude I want to reward you with 10 ARK for fighting against those /pol/ rascists

Just tell me your new address

I actually made money washing them. I went ARK > BTC > LTC > BTC > ARK and ended up with 10 more ARK than when I started.

The fact that that's what you focus on from the post you're replying to is very telling.

They pay the best of any delegate. I'd be dumb to vote for another.

But if they're scammers why would you vote for them?

But I thought it was a scam?

you did the right thing. this guys is a fucking loser

Is this docksperg or Coral Springs?

Spam is a 100% subjective term
It is used by moderators to mean "posts I don't like"

Right now your posts are spam, as you keep posting the same thing over and over :^)

It's Coral doing the same shit he always does.

Why are you so insistent on getting Coral banned? Are you the obese scat spammer?

My two cents, not that anyone would care, but I think its worth noting:

I was one of the originals who joined Biz then Biz_classic.

From the beginning MoonMan and UncleChang have been nothing BUT legit. Act professional and read the rules carefully.

In one thread (sometime in July), some idiot sent all his ARK to UncleChang's address to vote for Biz_classic. Did UncleChang keep this and tell that person to fuck off? No, he fucking returned what was given to him by mistake, and explained how to vote correctly for his delegate.

At one point, I was also guilty of asking a retarded question in the discord. Was unclechang an asshole? no he fucking wasn't. He kindly directed me where the information was, and lo-and-behold, I was being a fucking moron. You know why he was kind, because I didn't act like a piece of shit when I asked.

To everyone: this is fucking crypto, you need to assume responsibility for practically everything you do. In an unregulated market, Uncle_Chang and MoonMan have demonstrated thoroughly they are professionally involved with this and are willing to help if you are NOT:

1.) unprofessional
2.) a fucking moron being an asshole to them when its clearly your fault

If you hold two of these qualities, get the fuck out of crypto, because you WILL NOT make it. Go sign up for welfare if you want someone to hold your fucking hand.

>on getting Coral banned
how? do you know a way? he has a proxy and a pass

>the cancer that is all the heem psuedo-trips spreading to other boards