DIP HAS BOTTOMED OUT ---UPWARD TREND STARTING NOW

The dip appears to be over with market cap jumping $5B in a few minutes. Hope you cucks bought the dip, BTC to $5K by Friday

Other urls found in this thread:

broadstuff.com/uploads/BitcoinII.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope.

You are witnessing the catalyst for October doom.

Dreamers crushed.

It is not the same this time.

nice double bottom on btc and eth today. i'm praying this is over

if it hits the bottom a third time, all hell will break loose though

Please, BTC is already rebounding and at 4200+

This dip is over, fellas

>that file name

Ever heard of a bull trap, user? Not saying you're right or wrong, but we're only back up to the previous tip, so don't be drawing conclusions yet lol

>everything is green in the 1h column

dip over?

I'm not counting on it being over just yet. But crypto has proven itself to be resilient time and time again so I'm holding strong

yeah yeah we thought it was over 4 hours ago when it jumped a few hundred as well

>TA

Yep

Hope you all took advantage

>the dip is over in less than 12 hours
Can you stop being retarded please? Anyone who had BTC should have been holding regardless, but your words are making people here retarded.

holding or buying dip*

ETH is back above 300, dummy!

Sorry you're a greedy pig who thought it'd dip more

I bought into the dip you dipshit, I also sold ETH two days ago for easy money and bought back in at 290. I just didn't like his stupidity, as if dips are only temp.

BTC almost back in the green for day

RIP greedy fucks who thought it'd go into the 3000s

i think it will go down further to 3.6k

Bought back 15 minutes ago now the dip is over. Banning ICOs is bullish for bitcoin. ICOs scams ban is a good news

>i think it will go down further to 3.6k
Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

This, it's going to 1600.

>tfw sitting at my deskjob with no way to buy crypto watching the prices rise again

>1600
More like 500

>>i think it will go down further to 3.6k
For humanity's sake, I hope you don't procreate

so far i made good profits and didnt lose a cent from the ongoing correction.

>tfw sold at ATL

patience bruh

Alright, place your bets. Is this the return to normal or a death cat bounce?

id suck her tits till i came on myself

btc at $4500 and eth at $320 on gdax

Op they missed the neo dip at 18 they're clueless no dip is forever

I'm going to be rich!
WE'RE GOING TO BE RICH!
LOTS OF MONEY FOR EVERYONE.
LAMBOS, MANSIONS, AND GIRLS FOR EVERYONE.

i do think we are seeing a big ass correction, that may take a few more days to overcome. but will be back full speed ahead shortly. this seems like a massive fud attempt to drop prices so big boys can buy in. at the same time there was a bunch of profit taking, a lot of money changing hands. btc to $5k+

baby's first dippy?

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO SELL ITS A DEAD CAT BOUNCE SELL SELL SELL

Y'all niggers.

This is a dead-cat bounce and will lead up to roughly $4500, then turn south and bring us down to $3200.

broadstuff.com/uploads/BitcoinII.jpg

hope you guys are enjoying the slide back down

I would like this day to be remembered as stinky chinky dippy day.

Post this chart more you stupid fucking niggers, it doesn't even make sense anymore shut the fuck up

>the virgin cycle

>buying anything chinese right now

5h candle doesnt look good

holy shit that wall

ETH building support at 300, look at polo and the sheer volume on the last three 30h candles.

>Being so desperate to open a hype thread with bitches as image to get more views, trying to manipulate people that don't realize that the fall has just begun and it's not over.

OP, good luck with your shitty investments anyway.

I've heard this shit since $1000.

Of course, "by the dip now, there's still time, it will got to $5K by Friday".

Well, I've certainly got an upward trend looking at that photo.

heh heh it gave me an "ascending wedge" if you know what I mean.

pls explain?

Nice info shill, just bought 100K

my pants formed an cup and handle if you catch my drift

I'd bounce her dead cat if you know what i mean..

I'm a former nocoiner normie and just bought 2600 worth of this crypto stuff a few days ago. btw how do I start mining some bitcoins guys?

i-i would touch her pee pee milkys lol

>tfw I bought at 4900 and panic sold at 4320

I like her, because she could be hot and get every dude around with less effort, but she puts in the effort to be fucking smoking.

I'm studying the chart thoroughly at the moment and even though we can't see it very clearly, there's definitely a Rounding bottom. Then if we have a pull-back we'll probably find a Gap, which will hopefully have little Resistance, and if you look below the Head and Shoulder pattern, there's definitely a Double Top with nice Support.

thank you for your excellent TA. I predicted the same using double support bollinger bands with a .175 moving average. MACD is oscillating towards the true price. i predict that in the next few candles the price will go either up or down

i had a triple top kek

I thought this was real TA and got excited that the crash was over but it turns out you were talking about tiddies

I'm going to pump it as hard as I can

What crash?! lol

If you will fall for this obvious return to normal phase then you deserve to be poor.

China is waking up...

will they begin to cash out again?
or will they increase the value of BTC/ETH/LTC?

ETH seems to be doing really well right now

Nevermind another dip is coming. selling

how many BTC for this demon?