Who /stronkhands/ here?

Why don't you weak handed faggots just get out?

Weak hands are the pencil necked beta cucks of the crypto world. My big Italian cock is literally pulsating knowing crypto will be mooning higher than ever in 2 weeks

>b-but china banned ICOs!!
You're going to let some Manlet gooks push you around?
>this is the end!!
Just like last time right?
>muh pink wokacks
I don't even have one in my folder

Step up with the big boys or go back to trading stocks like a bluepilled weak-dicked boomer. It's time to let that big crypto dick swing and dont sell a single coin. Only buy or hold

Weak hands get out, strong dicked crypto hodlers get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>people selling the bottom

kek, you faggots deserve to be poor

diamond hands here user

not even gonna read your whole post. youre a stupid newb and i will buy back in lower and make huge gains.

>implying we've seen the bottom

go away chad we want to wallow in self pity, regret and losses

isnt there a pair of twin stacies you could be dicking

I just send whores a pic of my crypto portfolio and they immediately respond with a pic of their tits and dripping wet pussies

It's not even 39 mins later until they're at my place sucking my cack. Hodlers display high-test, panic sellers are soy boys

do you even need strong hands if you bought decent coins a month ago?

"Strong hands" is just a meme created by idiots who bought ATH.

I think we have unless there's more terrible news that comes out.

We've been inundated with the most bullish shit possible and the PBoC and potentially SK are the biggest FUD events we've seen. Whoopdie-fucking-do. Neither mean jack shit.

Enjoy trying to time the market for a potential single digit percentage gain or, more likely, enjoy getting totally fucked and having to fomo buy in over your sell price.

let manlets pretend they are "master traders". who cares.

That chart makes so much sense when you ALREADY KNOW THE FUCKING FUTURE.

Good luck timing those entries and exists every time, faggot. Also enjoy creating thousands of taxable events that will fuck your 'profit' you think you've created for yourself by trading that way.

>the virgin cost average
>the Chad hodl

>Step up with the big boys or go back to trading stocks like a bluepilled weak-dicked boomer

chadus maximus here
ill go down with this ship before I sell a single shitoin
scooping up more bargains as we speak

>I don't even have one in my folder
right instead you keep a folder of men you wished you looked like kek, fucking fag

The only reason it bothers me is because when I was less experienced a few years ago I fell for the meme and I started realizing how much more money I could have made if I never developed the type of hubris these LARPing shit posters have.

Post a picture of yourself if you're such an alpha.

Faggot.

t. beta panic seller with an entire folder just for pink wojacks

>timing
>didn't even read the text
lol retard
>creating thousands of taxable events
1. If you're not a complete retard (like you obviously are) You have the type of account where you are only taxed on your capital gains once a year or upon cashing out.
2. There's no time axis on the chart retard. It might as well be buying/selling twice a year

>every trade is a taxable event, quit this FUD. this is how we know you have no coins and have never made gains.

t. beta panic seller who literally sells his ass to pay rent

You guys ever consulted w/ a CPA?
Because I consulted with multiple when cashing out my initial ETH investment (in the six figures) as well as a member of the legal council at Coinbase (a personal friend from college) and every single one of them pointed to the same exact section of IRS tax code stating that crypto is taxes as property and every sale (BTC for ETH, ETH for OMG, OMG for BTC, BTC for $) creates a taxable event.

Additionally, there was a user on the bitcoin forums that had submitted his 2015 return claiming like-kind exchanges and was audited by the IRS and made to pay backed taxes and penalites on his reported trades.

If you're in the US - this isn't FUD, it's a reality.

I'm on your side anons. Don't be fucking stupid.

Also, what the fuck are you talking about?
That type of individual account doesn't even fucking exist in the US.

Anons - if you're browsing and seeing these comments, this is exactly why you don't listen to the inbred shitposters on Veeky Forums

Oh sorry, didn't realize you lived in a third world country

Guys if you wanna exchange whitelist accounts for BTC / ETH join us on Whitelist Trader Slack join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

If only I had a crystal ball

see top 3 rows

for being a 3rd world country we sure have killed a lot of your ancestors.

1. Wrong
2. I don't even se your point, genocide is pretty common in third world countries like Rwanda and Turkey

>try to day trade
>wind up losing 15% of my position
EVERY SINGLE TIME