Post things that trigger the cryptofaggots

Post things that trigger the cryptofaggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expected_value
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. Hard work
2. Non scams
3. Talking to women
4. Real jobs
5. Mommy taking away the tendies

I'm reading that book now, I think it will be very useful when I reach mid 30's.

TA pdf's from the bitpam crypto trading discord server kek, all these crypto people hate TA nowadays

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

>3% annual returns

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A sensible fiat-based currency system backed up by an independent central bank?

>an independent central bank
HHHHEEEEHEHHEHEHEHE

this doesn't trigger me at all

smart investors are in both the normal market and the crypto market, and guess which one is still performing better for me OP?

Whatever you say buddy.

Thank you, I wonder if I'll be able to finish even one of them given how short my attention span is

'An investment operation is one which, upon thorough analysis promises safety of principal and an adequate return. Operations not meeting these requirements are speculative.'

You can earn money from speculation just as you can earn money from gambling. Don't ever confuse it with investing though.

I've already cashed out thousands more than my initial investment in cryptos and am just playing with my winnings now.

you think it's gambling because you, and most of the rest of Veeky Forums are too dumb to sort out the winners from the losers, which happens all the same in the normal markets too. it's really no different at the end of the day, you are just to lazy to learn how cryptos works. you're leaving a lot of money on the table user.

A gambler betting on black after 10 red in a row has 0.09 % chance of losing, that's a pretty big promise of winning, when does it become a sound investment ?

not sure if bait or new religion

neither, it's simple statistics

I lost 13 times in row 3 times in one day.

There's no sound investment in gambling.

I agree, don't gamble as a way to make money, especially roulette.

The term you're looking for is gambler's fallacy friend. Statistic is another thing.

Someone should pick up a statistics book.
Hint: it's you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expected_value

With a probability tree I can see that I'm wrong, but I can't yet reconcile that with the law of large numbers that dictates a large number of rolls ends up on a 50 50 distribution. I'll keep reading.

what's a good source for learning? books? blogs?youtube?

get e-books and read them off your phone while on toilet

post the pdfs pls, don't want to join a chat group

Does that really work for you

Bitcoin has been the dotcom bubble for millennials and it's tricked you into believing you're a profitable trader. Holding onto losing positions isn't trading. It's just that the market rebounded and made you think you knew what you were doing despite enduring a loss. You learned the wrong lessons.

kek. I am profitable. so profitable I just had to cough up $4k to the IRS on friday for Q3 estimated taxes. I've already cashed out $30k this year and have not even touched my ETH stack yet, which is my biggest holding (I bought at $10).

experience. it's too new of a technology for books, a good starting place is the big coin or general subreddits because bitcointalk is usually just autists/zealots, and Veeky Forums is usually just shills, panic sellers, and panic buyers.

you should be reading everything you can though, Veeky Forums is where I have picked up most of the shitcoins that have made me money.

basically there's 4 types of coins you can buy:
>the bitcoin/ETH buy - these will be around forever and will always recover from crashes
>the strong alts - LTC, XMR, XRP, etc - the ones that survived the 2014-2015 market crashes and are still performing, but they may not survive long term (they could become better too)
>the strong shitcoins - the slow pump and dumps, STR, STRAT, GNT, possibly OMG, NEO, maybe some of the recent high profile ICO stuff. big opportunity for gains but more risk than the above groups. a few may become huge.
>the true shitcoins - the fast pump and dumps. SIGT, XVG, possibly WTC (might be higher up), most of the stuff you see getting shilled hard on Veeky Forums

my portfolio tends to be 80-90% btc/eth (currently ETH), 10-15% strong shitcoins, and 5% true shitcoins.

the trick is not to hold the bag. don't get greedy and sell the shitcoins at 200-300% profit without looking back. the stronger the coin, the higher you can go. just this year I've made $10k on golem, $3k on MNE, $3k on SIGT, $2k on NEO (sold too early)...because I didn't get greedy. that's the key to success.

> reddit
> big coin
So basically any hivemind that tells you to buy.

>the bitcoin/ETH buy - these will be around forever and will always recover from crashes
that will get you into trouble in the long run. Nothing is immune from crashes. you've been pushing money into the dotcom for millennial's. you could push money into any crypto and make money right now, just as you could push money into any stock ending in .com during the 90's and turn a profit.

>you could push money into any crypto and make money right now, just as you could push money into any stock ending in .com during the 90's and turn a profit.
just because you could doesn't mean you should. that's the point I'm trying to make. if you don't pull out in time you'll be left holding the bag.

people pushing money into NEO may gain in the short-term but odds are they will lose their shirt in the end because 1) NEO can't compete with ETH and 2) crashes are too hard to time, so if someone does want to push money into the risky coins, they will need to have defined exit points or stop-losses/bots keeping a constant eye out for them, and even that might not be enough in a flash crash.

btc won't stick around because it's a good coin either - it's technologically inferior to even the worst shitcoins. it'll stick around because it's become too big to fail. and ETH is the first version of web 3.0 and has EEA behind it, so that is going to stick around too.

No, it'll still be just under 50% counting the zero.

You can get into quantum probabilities averaging the record of spins but that's bullshit, it'll always be one or the other.

do you have any good icos in mind that would be good for profit?

how is the law of large numbers bullshit, it's empirically true

buying ICOs is not really a smart move anymore with all the regulation, and people have figured out there's always a dump when they hit the market. I always wait to see what the sentiment is for an ICO right before it hits exchanges, then buy if it sounds good. sure the best profits may be getting into the ICO right away, but it's not worth the cost/risk/work IMO (for non-whales).

You're going all in on red or black. If it's been all black you'll want to put it on red just because it's the one thing you think has a good chance of coming up. It doesnt. It's semantic when it all comes down to it. It's going to be one or the other unless you majorly fuck up and it hits zero.

In my experience that's always how it's turned out. This is why I only gamble small change for laughs and not to make profit because you have to be a rock eater to do so

This image is correct. Crypto is in a bubble. It is trapped within a bubble that makes it inaccessible to the mainstream. When it bursts, BTC 20x