What can you tell me about this photo?

It appears to be a photo of the incumbent Russian President.

A man who wanted nothing more than keep his country functioning after the fall of communism (and money and power) realizes he must become increasingly involved in the Middle East. He knows the following years will either be a repeat of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the start of WW3, or bring his country to the forefront of the world stage.

It appears to a picture depicting a group of humans facing a similar direction towards a platform with an object in it. The two closest humans appear to be wearing attire that indicates they are in military-related positions, despite the attire being unsuitable for combat due to a lack of flexibility and storage. The man in the center appears to be Vladamir Putin, the president of Russia, who appears to approach the table to interact with an unknown object on it. Behind the president is a group of individuals wearing business attire, due to the fact that in societies eyes, this particular attire demands respect and is a sign of wealth and importance.

I truly wish I could converse with Vladamir Putin someday, I could have very simulating conversations with him. The world is absolutely massive, and being able to understand it all and understand how it all works and fits together would make you extremely powerful, a polymath. Of course, the humans with this understanding are quite rare, but are capable of seeing what others cannot. A true genius realizes that we know nothing, and our science and various fields are our attempts at understanding reality.

Despite how we're depicted in Hollywood movies, we Slavic men, including the tall, handpicked ones in the foreground of this photograph, tend to have baby faces

Putin genuinely looks saddened by the death of that ambassador.

Funny how he's portrayed as some sort of cold-hearted sociopath in the mainstream media.

Putin looks genuinely sad

Is that some funeral or what?

It's less than 25 yrs. old.

>Cold-hearted sociopaths are incapable of looking sad.

>Being this naive.

Just lol

Its the Russian ambassador that get shot in Turkey.

the guard on the left needs some military bearing.

so if you don't look like pic related you need bearing ?

HMM REALLY MAKES ME THINK

>a sociopath being able to show emotion towards other people

You DO know what that word means, right?

Will be used in 2117 to illustrate how much england needed islam

feeling =/= showing
did he even know the guy?

I deduced this was england from it featuring piss-drunk trash before I even noticed the police hats.

anglo-saxon culture

>Funny how he's portrayed as some sort of cold-hearted sociopath in the mainstream media.

>former KGB agent
>anything but a cold-hearted sociopath

Man, anglos are dumb as fuck.

>t. putin

While everyone is busy trying to help this fellow on the ground, a civilian noticed they left a beer unguarded. He used some james-bond-style rolling/slivering maneuver to sneak over and grab it, but then somebody snapped a photo so he stopped just before grabbing the beer.