NEO IS BACK BABY!

Neo has gone up $3 in an hour, and buy orders continue to flow in. You'd be stupid but to buy in right now. All eyes are on the chinese, and what their next move is. Neo is the posterchild for chinese crypto.

While crypto can still thrive with a smaller chinese presence, everyone is curious as to what the next move will be.

NEO is the answer.

Don't be left behind, user.

Dead cat bounce
Sub 400k soon

Fuck off you Indian astroturfing shit eater.

>buy orders continue to flow in. You'd be stupid but to buy in right now
Is this reverse psychology or a poorly worded sentence?

Neo is a shit investment right?

Yes. Its price is only ever justified by hype and promises. The only thing that was going for Neo was the upcoming ico, but that plan has already been foiled by the Chink government.

No Chinese people can make ICOs on NEO.
No non-Chinese are going to build ICOs on a Chinacoin that's barely legal in its own country for its purpose. Also it's a terrible system. Listen to Money Skeleton when he says gtfo of it.

You're just looking for some fool to dump your bags on.

Redpulse is allowed and neo will be allowed by china. China is just doing a pending regulation shit, u really think they dont wanna compete in crypto? pff

BUY BUY BUY

say what you will about NEO

but it is one hell of a toboggan ride.

I'm new to this whole crypto thing and made some money off only a couple coins. All my friends are neo riders and told me it's gonna follow the same trend that ether has

I just don't want to give up what little bags I have for a coin that might die

dead cat bounce bururhurhurhrh, zec dcr ubq block omg, dash are the future

Too much FUD for NEO to really recover.

Heavy buy pressure. GG wp (((GS)))

It is already not following the same trend as Ether. Ether was much more stable and its value went up due to real world usage, not Veeky Forums retards who hype up the coin.

If anyone who believes its a coincidence that China would announce they're regulating ICOs on a US bank holiday are fools.

Hope you bought the dip.

If u didn't buy into neo at 20 or 18 I feel bad. That is the steal of a lifetime and your crying about icos that are being heavily regulated in every country did you even know neo is more popular in us the china look up trends on google icos are full of scams and we're bound to get regulated nothing new and u act like neo even needs icos or that's why you should even use neo lmao

wasn't neo a chinese ico? will they have to give back the money they raised now that icos are illegal in china?

No. Neo is the baby of China. They havent done a perma ban, just a pending one, they want to regulate that shit. You think they wanna give up their strength in crypto?

I'm actually very bullish on NEO this time.

no. that decree was only about very recent ICOs.

This gives me confidence that HODLING wasn't wrong decision after all.

They just cut off all of the baby's limbs. They don't give a shit about it.

fuck them and fuck their government

i smell money

Official Announcement
CASH MONEY