NOCOINZ NEWFAG HERE

NOCOINZ NEWFAG HERE

Which coin should I buy? Where and how? Or am I already too late?

kraken bitfinex bittrex gdax coinbase

wiretransfer money to an account. Buy there.

Buy big market cap coins (btc, ltc, monero, eth) and you should be safe.

You're still "a bit early but not very early"

I use Gemini. What fees are involved with wire transfers?

Right now I'm using ACH but it takes fucking almost a week to deposit so I can actually use the coins. I heard gemini reimburses you $20 of a wire fee. What's the net cost end up being and is wiring any better than ACH?

buy some BTC off of GDAX (with coinbase account)
buy ARK with your BTC

thank me later

Any thoughts on WTC? Is it a meme?

If you are a nocoiner don't start out on Binance. Maybe drop 10-20% there to fuck around with, but it is not a good first experience.

youre here at the perfect time to have your emotions torn about and be trained and level headed for when the real normie influx begins so you can take all their money

Also, is this even worth doing if the most I could invest is like $1k? I kinda wanted to invest in a few coins, but I wonder if, for that amount, I should throw it all behind a single coin.

You may be right lol Use binance for the first time yesterday. Put in .18 ($1000 aud), drops 50% soon after.

did you cut your loses?

buy xvg, you're still in time to catch the train CJ

if you want to catch a coin BEFORE it pumps

pic related

fuck yoyow. the true chink coin is walton (wtc.)

HIS NAME WAS WALTON

No one is falling for your chinese scam coin go back eating your dog

From my understanding, this. I don't see anything special about YOYO. WTC on the other hand has not only the potential to revolutionize the supply chain industry in a country that could seriously use it, but it also has the backing of Chinese officials....I don't see how it doesn't become a winner

walton is ok but its already pumped and it literally has no working product for a year. you really think hype is gonna last for a year?

Quick buy ETH BTC OMG

walton my nigga

It's either a meme or the biggest fucking gainz coin this planet will ever see, play at risk

Feathercoin FTC. buy or miss out on biggest gainz in your lifetime!

buy BCH now HURRY