Im praying to allah and i dont know what to do

im praying to allah and i dont know what to do
i come from a poor country (turkey) and i put all my savings on LTC after someone made a thread here... i had nice coins with other coins like bitcoin and BCC... i am so stupid... but why so much christian in this world? i am poor, i need this money. my mom is converting, i once told her how much money i was making with crypto... i dont know anymore. i hope allah, praise be unto him, does something with those people... not fair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRfNQbwDE5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?! XD

ALL POSTERS BEYOND THIS LINE HAVE BEEN TROLLED

>and i put all my savings on LTC after someone made a thread here...
Don't do that sweetie.

What's not fair? That allah gave you a tiny brain and made you an idiot?

fuck erdogan or a sheep or something

Wtf. Summer please end.

It's over a week old, newfag XD.

Didn't allah tell you to kill all kuffar's?
What are you doing behind your pc then user?

>allah
allah is a nigger so fuck you

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Trolled XD

this

Just hold you fucking idiot, everything is going back up. This shit was happening for like 6 weeks straight, ending 3 weeks ago. Fucking 2 day drop and everyone loses their shit

>implying you aren't trolling though

Allah blessed the muslim people with inbreeding and a body odour.

REEEEEEEEE XD

Kill yourself you dirty, brown skinned, sweaty, stinky, obnoxious, muslim shit stain. The world will be much better off without you. I'm glad you fucked up dumping into LTC, it speeds up your suicide.

fuck off my board muslim!

disgusting religious pepe. get it off my board.

Kys assholes. I'm Pakistani and we have celebrities who got into BTC early and are shilling it to us 24/7
youtube.com/watch?v=YRfNQbwDE5U

Your ancestors invaded my fathers country (Cyprus) making him a refugee. I'm glad you are broke now.

> no
> you
> pakistsni pajeet
> shit stain
> brown
> shit skin
> stinky
> foul
> scum of the earth
> pic related

tfw I'm white master race and didn't lose money on LTC HAHAHAHAHHAA

Turks are white and based