Lol

Say it to my face bitch

After the ico ban I don't think so

Loooololollollllkloklloololololloolkolloll
Wait like 4 hours, k?

New outweighs ta. Especially in crypto.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

News is over, though.

But the uncertainty isn't. If btc breaks 4000 everything is going way further down. Your call though.

>btc breaks 4000
It didnt, it wont

why not draw fucking mona lisa... it means buy
do you TA fags even see how stupid you guys look with your random ass drawings into charts

i mean srsly? an armless dude making a headstand that you apparently see in the chart is an indicator to buy?

fuck do you guys have any pride at all?

>Brainlet can't into pattern recognition

>TA has 50/50 chance to be correct
>wow nice tool to make decisions
>oh wait no its the same risk as if i just gamble

TA fags would even defend TA if they lost all their money with it

its like arguing with religious people
as soon as someone has some valid critique they go full speed ad hominem attacks

also thanks for confirming that

its gonna go down friend

>dead cat bounce
>TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

seem a little salty can't take the time to learn these meme patterns, more monies for me

>50/50 chance
source? no ass pic pls

>source?
go to cointelegraph and compare their predictions with what happened. guessing would have been correct as often as those predictions were

recent example: so called "double-top" somewhre in the low 4k. guess what happened? it went to 5k

if you look into studies it shows that TA on its own (excuding fundamental analysis) is garbage in the long run and at best a self fullfilling prophecy

and what about the timeframe. those fancy things you draw into the chart as if you are trying to cleanse the demons out of it only fit for one exact fiew. switch the candles or to log graph and your analysis probably would tell you the complete opposite. now what is correct?
see how voodoo that shit is?

The growth is weak
The dip was deeper than the yesterdays one.
It's taking a hard blow
Maybe it's an overvalued currency after all...

I think we are gonna see it dip right now.
already cashed in

dropping to 50% retrace

game theory dictates to actually sell now, because you can bet your ass regulations are coming

As we get closer to PoS more and more people will pull out. A lot of people support it right now because its in their interest. As soon as mining becomes a thing of the past why wouldn't most just switch it for usd and support another coin that accepts mining?

people think somebody will back up something thats purely driven by hype

dunno where people got the idea that bitcoin is long term, the tech will survive just not bitcoin

as i see it so far bitcoin will outlive ethereum

bought for 10k earlier, first time i'm buying Ethereum, LETS GO BOYS!!!

crypto is bitcoin(atm and probably will always be) even if people say theres more to crypto than bitcoin, the tech and transactions are nice.

but crypto werent made to be traded and played like the stock market, if they didnt tie crypto to pseudostock market trading then it would have been great, human greed killed it

GG for you. it might go up a little but its gonna go through another dip just now