WTC (walton)

Is it too late to get in goys?

I heard there was a chinese moon mission soon.

Redpill me on this anons. Can I trust walton? nice goy?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-blockchain.com/2017/03/29/yoyow-org-new-chinese-blockchain-based-social-media-platform/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Basically tracking tech + blockchain. There will probably be a rebrand because its part of the formula chinks have developed for moon missions. Just based on gut feeling since there is no product yet I will sell half my stack at 4$ and hold the rest. Got in at .52 jew coins. Bright future, good buy. Only on binance.com

walton is cool but it doesnt have a product for over 9 months. the hype you see now wont exist once we all get tired of waiting.

pic related has a product NOW and isn't hyped yet. i am buying both but expect better gains from yoyow

>implying china isn't going to fuck WTC up

September 11 is coming.

the best time to buy is now.

His name was Walton

No working product for a loooong time so this is a very long term hold. Look at their roadmap.

There are so many good coins on sale right now because of the crash, you got tons to choose from

i just took profits today and will buy back in if it hit 0.000180btc. i should have taken profits at the weekend, but i had major fomo.

good luck with that, it hit 150 when china announced they are banning ICO's. You would need pretty big bad news for it to drop down to 180 again

no working product? so the only thing propping this up is hype and hoping the backers are legit and not scammed or photoshopped?

Correct

exactly. join the yoyomarines

chinks already putting chink words on the platform

demo.yoyow.org

yoyow didnt get banned by the china ico ban?

the demo looks like a free wordpress template. do they have any significant backers or any measure of legitness

just like walton, becuase this ICOd in May it is completely immune to the ICO ban. Smooth sailing user

the-blockchain.com/2017/03/29/yoyow-org-new-chinese-blockchain-based-social-media-platform/

honestly who gives a shit about anything else besides the fact that

1) under 5 million market cap

2) china has no blockchain social media, this is the first

if you cant see this is an easy pump then there's no helping you

alright im sold. which exchange has the most liquidity to buy this

binance, friend. its our only access to chink coins at the moment

Alright I'll bite, why does a shitty social platform need blockchain technology at all?

Because it's decentralized and your information isn't owned by jews or chinks ??

when does the social media site launch? looks like vapors at the moment

Why does Steem have a 300 Million dollar market cap? Censorship is hardly even a problem in the west as it is. Imagine what it'll do for China

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_China

arent teh chinks running the site

>chink gubment

i suppose there is a difference

I hate Veeky Forums for shilling this coin to death. Hope you all wake up with negative equity.

ouch

Is coinmarketcap usually correct? Binance says wts is 324 while coinmarketcap says its 378

It has been overshilled but people will get over it. Everyone was completely sick of AntShares shilling, saying everything including the rebranding was already priced in at $8. And yet it still mooned. It will probably recover from the recent news too once China comes out with a set of ICO standards.

antshares had a product. walton has no product. the shit people are trading isnt even walton, its IOUs for walton when the blockchain actually starts. people have no idea that its just promises now and wont have an actual product for another year

Not entirely true. This was posted by them.

it averages across exchanges.

thank god i didnt buy this POS

Oh good me too, "620! 630! 640! 650! 660! 370! 360 wait a fucking second"