Silver hit $18 today

Silver hit $18 today.

>not even on bittrex

20x coin in 2040

silvercoin sucks.

is that only sold on etherdelta?

Sell before the Chinese wakes up

What wallet software can hold silver? Does it support encryption?

Silver hit $50 in 2010
Those are heavy fucking bags

FUDsters love to hate but this coin is gonna be huge.

$35 tonight

>>Bagholding this much for 7 years.

I don't know what I'd do with myself...

>0.02% gainz annually

This is my kind of shitcoin

Do the devs have any new features planned for it? Like lightning network support?

Yeah, I was a silverbug, bought in at 12 an ounce but fuck me do I wish I sold it. imagine waiting for that moon mission to happen for 7 years.
Besides the PITA it is to sell It's quite comfy to hodl.
scrooge mcduck was a real cunt.

>silver is less volatile than crypto
Hahahhehsha, silly boomers

Is it anonymous ?

I've been buying physical silver here and there the past few months, im really happy i did.

Do i think it'll make me a millionaire overnight? No. but its a good thing to have in your portfolio incase market collapse or some type of civil war. Whatever it is, if SHTF ill be ready.

great...only $16 more dollars to go just to break even from the literal heavy bags I have since 2012.

oh look it went up 2 dollars in 8 months

i have about 100oz of sliver, should i sell all of them for cryptos? I fucking regret not selling before the crypto mooning. Brought it mostly under $15.

bittrex literally just followed silver on twitter holy shit buy now

you'd be up 20% if you bought in with Trump.

sure its not bitcoin but a gain is a gain.

I bought 20k worth of silver and gold in 2012

Today it's still worth 20k. Even less if I want to cash out because my local coin shop buys below spot for non ASE products.

I put 20k in crypto and now my crypto is 6x in 6 months.

Fuck silvers and gold.

this guy is just a silver FUDer. ignore him. the whales are accumulating and keeping the price down.

would be a fair bit more if you factor in time value of money and opportunity costs

not true, the dollar lost 7% minimum over that time. the metal is still metal.

Shut the fuck up. I learn the hard way when I tri d to liquidate some of my PMs, they all pick through my stsh and only wants my ASE, all other numismatic they dont even want to buy, maybe with 20% off spot because they say everyone wants ASE only.

FUCKING DONE WITH PM.

I was a holder of eth. I bought silver and gold 4500$, when eth hit 50$. Sold 90 eth, that would be ~27,000$ today. Should have waited a few months.

The problem with silver is we are in a stag deflationary period. PM are better to fend off inflation. You are getting your dollars worth in silver right now, but at some point in the future there will be inflation. And the way it is looking now, there is going to be hyperinflation. Crypto is also good now, but it isn't as useful if you don't have electronics immediately at hand.

Actual worth