EXCLUSIVE HODLERS LOUNG

You may post itt only if you didn't sell a single token or coin during the last dip.

*lounge

Didn't sell shit, bought 5000 BAT

i am clutching my 100 litecoins tightly

I sold some BTC to buy the dip of OMG. Am I allowed?

bought 80 BCH @ .123, bringing my total holdings to 350.93 BCH

NO

i just bought a bunch of eth and btc from my usd sitting on coinbase and bought more omg and neo. do i win? :^)

i would never sell my trusted verge

not a single transaction since before the dip

This. Although I wish I had some extra cash lying around for buying the dip on a couple alts.

Posting

I did buy some more tho

I sold my Monero right before and then bought it back this morning for some comfy gains, can I join you all?

I bought more. Hodl for life.

Yesterday was part of the dip. Sorry.

So I have about 1500 USD sitting in the exchange, what do I buy?

nigga i accumulated hella coins during the fire sale

thank god for soft handers foreal

I didn't sell anything in the past 6 months.
I think I have a problem

No, I sold 'round Thursday because it was $140+. However, i understand that this transgression shall not be accepted and will leave.

FISTS OF IRON, BAAAAAALLLLLLLSSSSSS OF STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !!!! WHAT A RIDE!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Gonna fer sure be adding to my Weakhand Wojack collection this coming week!!!!Hahahahaha!!!!

Didn't sell a single coin. Added more to my positions. At the end of the day I made more money than I "lost"

Good man. If it were up to me everyone would be welcome here. But I don't make the rules.

I don't know if I'm stubborn, stupid, or both but I've been buying more and hodling everything I have

Been hodling a few grand of ETH since 93 dollars.

Never let go, even during the huge dip.

Didn't even break a sweat. Actually bought eth all the way down and I'm already in the black again because I bought so much at 285

We're all gonna fucking make it brahs, every last one of us. We should book a Veeky Forums meetup literally on the moon in 2020.

Didn't touch anything, down 7%. Not shabby.

Hodling with pride. Didn't sweat a drop but pretty pissed I'd have to wait a week to change anymore fiat into BTC. Missing bloody Monday sale :(

So bulltrap discarded?

I say we have a Chad V.

I didn't touch shit cause I wasn't home... didn't get to buy the dip FUUUUUUUUUCK

Sup
Was to busy relocating to panic sell from my phone.

ZRX... I am not missing out on the next mooning cheap ass ICO coin.

haven't sold shit even though i lost like half my portfolio

i'm in the process of buying more

we're all gonna make it, hodlers.

time for round 3 : )
lets see how many remain

Bought assloads of Litecoin on the dippy. Going to feel real good when it gets up there in price.

hodlin': xvg, sc, omg, things are going to be alright

CHECKING IN

NEVER SELL

Sold everything.

Well, I bought ETH at 80. I don't even care what happens now desu.

is there a point any of you fuckers will sell?

There's a terrific feeling of enightenment in hodling coins that are crashing, safe in the knowledge that the future is bright no matter what.
To be as fixed as a rock in a thrashing white river, not a rotten cabbage slowly washing away in a gutter.

There used to be, but then I was enlightened.

only bought more eth and omg
feelscomfydesu

how long before monero gets to 200?

bought ANS at 5$.
bought ARK at 0.40$
bought IOC at 0.90$
bought BNB at 0.80$

Relaxed as fuck.

holy fuck I bought like 20

No.

Holding NEO, and Qtum, DNT, 0x, and DGB
Soon my hands will be strong enough to take over Atlas position.

4.26 ETH hold club. Bought in at 380 in June.

Bought 2k ARK

We will ride this all the way to the ground like Dr Strangelove if we have to. You might as well stop trying to shake us loose so you can buy in at the crater Mr. Banker. There will be no crater. We are Dedicated. We are Loyal. We will cushion the crash with our very bodies if ee have to. Our True Love od crypto and our sheer Collective Energy will Overcome those who would see Cryptos downfall. We will never surrender. We will Fight to the Death if need be.

Yes, there was, once.

It was when BTC hit $30.

Never again.

What an actually amazing post.

Whales: Ok, we'll be happy, and quite capable to simply crush you then, if we can't eat you. Cheers!

So true.

15k by january lads.

how did you get so many it MAKES ME SO ANGRY

I ONLY HAVE LIKE 9 BCC AND NO MONEY FOR MORE

holding my OMG atleast

Zero Hedge link incoming for non BS info on what the ico ban really means.

sell? all this general panic has given me a boner fucking way out of control

Proud owner of 6 litecoins . In 2 years i can buy a nice used car or something. Preferably with ac. Havent had any ac in years.

holding is its own reward

Amen

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/ethereum-bitcoin-crash-after-china-declares-initial-coin-offerings-illegal

didn't sell shit besides my stop loss getting hit and rebuying a couple SATs lower

>Holding ARK, OMG, NEO, PAY, XRP, XVG, BAT, ADX, DNT, SAFEX

>Added ARK, OMG, NEO, PAY during the dip

More like whales saw the news and knew it could easily trigger a panic sell to buy on the cheap.

These are the Innocents TPTB trod under boot. If Crypto Falls, is it Time? If not then, When?

Here is the link. Read up. We are all goung to Make It.

REPEAT AFTER ME

I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING

I bet you feel silly now. The dip hasn't even begun stupid fuckers.

Mein weiner gets hard for every satoshi i add to my btc stash

>QUICK GOYIM SELL ALL YOUR CONTROL OF THE CRYPTO CURRENCY SUPPLY FOR MAGIC FIAT BANK CREDITS
But what if we don't this time?

Be warned; your High Castles will not save you if Crypto Falls. It is the last light at the end of the tunnel many have left. Pray you it does not flicker nor die, for then shall be Tribulation which you shall not escape.

purchased 52 monero at 109

>Internet "lounge"

Come on goyim, dump your bitcoins to me! I'll pay you $2000 cash for each of them...

8/10 Made me laugh. Needed that. Thanks m8.

I only bought tokens today and I never even sold a single token from May to now. Only bought. Including tens of thousands of dollars in ETH.

Been holding for nearly a year with most of my tokens and doing quite well.

( ( `´︶´¯`︶´`´︶︶´* ^v^ ┊ ° . :.
) ) ⦅‖ ͇͇ ͇͇▃▇͇͇͌̿̿⌂͇͇▌..* . ^v^ ° . ^v^ °
__̏̏̏̏̋̋̏̏▅̏̏̏̋̏_ ╱◥███████╲ ˆ...^v^ ˆˆ︵.︵...^v^︵¸ ° ╱◥◣ . * *
╱◥◣ ◥████◣▓∩▓∩║ MERRY CHRISTMAS & │∩ │◥███◣ ╱◥███◣
│╱◥█◣║∩∩∩ ║╲◥███╲ HAPPY NEW YEAR ╱◥◣ ◥████◣▓∩▓│∩
││∩│ ▓ ║∏ 田║▓ 田田 ▓ ∩║ ii--ii-- 2017 ii--ii--ii--ii │╱◥█◣║∩∩∩ ║◥█▓ ▓█
๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩

Stayed in crypto, just cashed out any remaining profits to BTC

these hands could hold magma

My hands... They were forged in the crucible where pink wojacks are spawned... They have the chemical composition to hold the core of a nuclear power plant and the might to hold even the heaviest bitbean or digibyte bags.... I am never selling

What if fiat goes extinct? What will you buy food with??

*tips fedora

I know this is a hold thread but should I go all in eth? I have $800 in shit coins and that $290 eth is looking sweet

No, i won't be selling at a loss.

I held.
I wanted to sell blocknet on that pump earlier but I was afk and couldn't load up bittrex fast enough on my phone.

Sold just prior to the dip. Went all in in Rise.. Being in what I thought was a sketchy coin during these times was a bit nerve racking, however, I've come to find out it's not a bad coin after all.

The whales have kept it from tanking thus far.. Which makes me think it has a good chance to pump once btc stops being a bitch.

Not comfy but cautiously optimistic.

Nice arbitrage opportunity btw. Btc is 4085 in bitstamp. 4300 bittrex

PEACE BE WITH YOU

Is MBRS a fucking memecoin or what?

Shit is down to like 20k sats when literally last week it was +900k

Rise looks like it's at the end of a cup+handle that's about to moon.

So does xvg

hey famalam

I'd rather die

>(((m)))fw the goyim are not willing to give up control of the cryptosupply

I bought a shit load of btc and ltc, should've sold my eth a few days ago but fuck it looks like I'm holding now.

Why are cattles so antisemite.
We barely drink any of their infants' blood.