I am your salvation

Decentralized exchanges shall set you free.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.

That dip was the perfect time to accumulate. I'm so happy. Anyone who didn't buy this coin will be crying in a few months

As I walk in the valley of the shadow of glowing red candles, I shall fear no whale.

I hope that salty tomoko avatar fag stocked up during the dip because that's the last chance his fat retarded ass is going to get.

daily reminder that if you didn't accumulate yday you are s-l-i-p-p-i-n

Does anyone have solid information about the team and their ability to deliver on the promises? The technical challenges seem a bit daunting.

.Haha, I like that guy. Hope he doesn't go hungry.

The protocol is functional I believe.

bought 100k

Decentralized exchanges shall set you free

Yes but Waves DEX, not some shitty zrx

Non-0xers, good time to buy, this is the dip

you faggots doing ok down there? i hope your antidepressants are working for you, just be careful not to take tooo many at one time

Yo, you boys need a handjob? I'll do it for 0.001 0x, it's going up and I don't want to miss out

doing fine man, still 381% up and made 8k riding the wave. Bagholding right now waiting for the next jump.

ZRX is the only thing keeping my portfolio in the green. ETH, and ARK tanked

Kyber is better

Kyber asks for 100ETH for the ICO. Guess who is running with all the money after it ends

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning.

>Kyber asks for 100ETH for the ICO
???
are you drunk user?

For hold is my shepherd

wtf are you talking about