Im going to make this real simple

Im going to make this real simple.
Buy IOTA and hold.
You might think this is shilling. Last year I thought $1 Ethereum was shilling too.

it's not going to be as big as ethereum.

Yeah, but Ethereum didn't have 1 trillion market cap back then. Fucking idiot.

ffs look at the marketcap .. tired of this Iota faggotry

Daily reminder that IOTA will be worthless without a patent on the tangle.

except you can use iota to send information without sending tokens, pajeet. it's freeeeeee, just like your shitting streets.

it's freeee and therefore is worth nothing.

a protocol that's fee free is worth nothing? this is why i don't usually type to street shitters. youuu.

when Ethereum was $1 it was worth $2 billion as well. shit is right on schedule.

wait, if there isn't a patent why has there not been any copies? Iota's been around for a while now.

the coins on the protocol are worth nothing because anyone can copy the protocol and use their own coins if they want to.

this isn't true for coins like BTC which have these things called miners and PoW. look it up.

>someone patents the tangle
>releases a nu-ota
>1/1000th the market cap
what happens to iota pal?

The brutal truth. Same reason why ripple will never be huge - it makes more sense to use a private blockchain for that application.

Ethereum wasn't 1 dollar last year.

Op's a retarded faggot.

You can buy your cheap iota from that super model bitch right now. Huge $$$ if you're so fucking sure that IOTA locking vendors in with a hardware, software and network commitment has 0 value.

HURR DURR I can just copy paste the tech and have no dev or hardware support and everyone's going to leave the internet of things and come to me so they don't have to pay a .01 cents to get an iota to register their device. You are literally fucking saying that the network effect is worth less than .0001 cents per device. That people who make a million devices will not be OK putting out 100 dollars in the far future when they could go off grid and save 99 dollars by going back to 2017 and isolating their company from every other fucking device.

I know you're just doing it to troll but for fuck sakes stop warning people away from something great.

>implying everybody is going to hop on board iota at the same time.

Tangle-tards still don't understand that PROFITABLE MINING is what makes a crypto currency valuable.

They will while it costs 0.0001 USD to do so. IOTA is for data exchange in industry. Each machine only needs 1 IOTA. The value exchange is immaterial because the transactions are free.

There is not a good alternative for trustless data transfer between networks and someone copy pasting it is not going to be equipped to finish it before the training wheels are off. Even if they had the expertise, IOTA is so cheap right now that it wouldn't be competitive.

If inexpensive, patented ASIC chips come along it will be too hard to just leave the network. It'll become an IOT ecosystem built on their tangle.

I don't think humans will be using it though.

ARDR is far superior to IOTA you fucking idiots.

nowhere in your story did you give any reason why iota the coin is going to be worth jack shit.

>people will actually believe this post

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>people actually think the iota network has any value AT ALL
wew lad
also I'm sorry for your loss

So it's just a fucking communications protocol then. It's like the internet protocol. IOTA addresses will be like Internet of things ip addresses. It's worthless.

This idea was blown the fuck out so hard in that thread.

Get fucked BTC maximalist.

It's not going to be a currency. It's a trustless protocol for data exchange between machines from different manufacturers. The cost of an ID on that network is the value proposition. An exchange rate for actual IOTA to run as a currency for services between devices is just bonus.

Yes it's a protocol. The tokens allow membership in the protocol and the value of that membership will give speculative value to the coin. It will be easier for machines to just exchange IOTA via the protocol than to have to get involved with atomic swaps of other crypto, but it's not entirely necessary to support IOTA value.

wtf is wrong with this kid how has his dad not beaten him to death?

lol no it wasn't. i saved it specifically because nobody could refute it in any way.

IOTA is unsafe to store wealth. The IOTA team has made it clear that ecurity of the coins is not a top priority. It has some obvious security loopholes that even a second rate hacker could exploit. It's really a surprise that IOTA has any value at all.

mostly because whenever IOTA disappear from my wallet i just buy more. we all do, actually.

You fools. I have been in crypto for years. I havent seen a community like IOTA's since Ethereum. This is the smart money. The best of the best. It makes everything else look like dinosaurs. Just buy as many as you can now and hold it for 30 years and you will be a billionaire.

In what way?

you got banned from slack so now you're here to fud?

Newfags, this is the truth.

Yup. It's taken a beating. Bargain prices at the moment

IOTA is the SECOND INTERNET BRO. future of SMART BROOMS AND DISHWASHERS. You don't want to get piss rich off processing transactions of data for peoples driveway lights? You must be so dumb bro, the TANGLE.

He's right. And the physical world locking into it will keep it around. This is the only thing bitcoin isn't going to eat when offshore money flows into it and blocks out the sun.

So then someone could just copy the protocol and charge NO price for membership and then IOTA is worthless.

Yes. If industry wants to spend a few years transitioning hardware and everyone agrees to use the new tangle. But we live in a world that still uses Windows XP.

you describe 90% of crypto
biz shills are beyond retards though, most are just normies