Operation BAT

ITT: we mess with the system and make some money

As many of you familiar with BAT know, success of BAT relies in part on success of the Brave browser. Thus, if we generate falsified interest in the Brave browser we could generate legitimate interest in the BAT project. With the current dip now is a great time to enact the following plan.

>Step 1: buy cheap BAT
>Step 2: download the Brave browser
>Step 3: leave a 5 star rating and positive review on your download venue of choice
>Step 4: wait for the pump which will be further amplified by the upcoming announcement
>Step 5: dump hard and enter lambo land

I can't use brave browser until they add support for chrome extensions at least.

this, I'm hurting without 4chanX

I do wonder how they'll stop abuse on this. Seems to me like you could set up an 'advertising' farm.

>Make a website, fill it with partnered ads top the bottom, never ending video ads etc.
>have loads of fake instances hitting it up constantly, generating BAT.
>???
>profit.

>falsified interest

You don't actually have to use it guys. If we download and leave reviews it will make it look like people are using it. Think of how volatile crypto is. DGB pumped like mad because of some contest and Minecraft. If we create faux interest in the brave browser it could have the same effect.

but bat doesn't need faux interest, Mercury update will pump it

brave is already better than most browsers, i will unironically use it once they implement a VPN in it

To elaborate I know you can do this currently to an extent, but the small amount (much less than a cent) you get per click on the site makes it not worth it. If you control both the people making impressions and the site, it could be worth it, because to get people to start watching ads Brave is going to have to be paying people more than a couple cents of BAT per video ad.

I mentioned that in op. This will amplify the already probable pump from mercury. That's just an update but update + something people are actually seemingly starting to use will make it even more promising thus bringing in more money.

Fuck off u grubby little kike

Hi. Here is a letter I wrote promoting the BAT. Do you guys think this is shill tier??

"A unique opportunity presents itself to you. As we all know, you may think you have missed the Bitcoin (BTC) boat. A mere 5 years ago in 2012, the price of BTC was only 13 dollars. Now, it sits inches away from crossing the 5,000 dollar threshold. BTC has increased 384x since this time. Intelligent and financially successful people such as Richard Branson (owner of Virgin Holdings), BIll Gates, and billionaire Tim Draper profess the future of BTC and it's underlying technology called "blockchain". Of course, many people feel priced out and feel that they could not afford to spend 5k on one BTC. Many people don't realize that you can buy fractions of a BTC, however people will soon realize this and begin to plow into BTC.
There is another opportunity which presents itself to the masses, however, and this is called "altcoins", a portmanteau of "alternative" and "bitcoin". Altcoins are similar to penny stocks in the stock market, however, MUCH less people know what an altcoin is compared to what a penny stock is. Hell, not even that many people own BTC. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say that there are fewer than five million people in the world that own any bitcoins, as there is a hard limit of 21 million bitcoins that can ever be created. Only 1 million people worldwide own one or more BTC.
One promising alternative coin is called the Basic Attention Token, ticker symbol (BAT). The BAT coin is an investment token distributed by the developers of Brave Technology, and built on the same blockchain technology as Bitcoin. The lead developer is Brendan Eich, who is the creator of Javascript, JavaScript is a programming language that is run by most modern browsers. It supports object-oriented programming and procedural programming. It can be used to control web pages on the client side of the browser, server-side programs, and even mobile applications."

(Part 2)

"The purpose of BAT, the Brave browser, and it's technology is to combat advertising payments fraud, which is a multi-billion dollar problem worldwide. So-called invalid traffic, where bots rather than humans view or click on adverts on websites, was estimated to cost advertisers $12.5 billion in 2016 by ad verification company Adloox. And this is only the fraud which can be hinted at, who knows how much fraud is REALLY happening. At the moment, one BAT token is about 25 cents. Obviously, this is much lower that the price on one BTC, and this is where the opportunity is. Brave Technology is set to make some big releases and announce huge plans over the coming months.
On the cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex, only 10 million dollars in orders stand between 25 cents and 2.75, which is representative of a 10x increase. For comparison, Sprint corporation's daily stock volume is 14 million dollars, while is average daily volume of the NYSE, which is NOT globally accessible like Bitcoin and BAT, is over 200 billion dollars. Basically, money invested in BAT now will come back at least 10-fold. And money cashed out of BAT and held as BTC will grow exponentially as BTC continues towards global adoption as a safe haven for funds due to its inability to be hacked, inability to be restricted by governments, and anonymity.
The only question now is, what color do you want your Maserati to be? "

If you post this anywhere people will dump on all their BAT and never consider buying any again.
It reads like a nigerian scam email.

Did you not read the OP, thats exactly what this is

What do you think about shilling the Brave browser on Indian forums to Pajeets?

Kek I love it actually. Pajeets are the ultimate shills

I've been balls deep in this shit since .14. It's one of the very few projects that doesn't need to be shilled, but by all means do your best. I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

What about shilling it some how to normalfags? They can think of this as penny stocks 2.0, and they can feel like they are "getting in on some secret". How could we also shill this to "normies"? See, everyone feels like they missed the BTC boat, but if you bring up this new "secret" opportunity, a boat getting ready to take off, I think people would pile into it.

>uses 8 GB of ram just to open YouTube
>uses chrome renderer
fucking horrible

Contribute or GTFO

>2050
>not having 16 TB of RAM

Everyone bashing brave is missing the point of my thread. I don't use it and don't give a shit if you use it.

If you could figure out how it would be great but it seems the best way to get to the normies is to start with heavy money coming in then they here about it on social media or something

Doesn't do that for me, what the fuck is wrong with your PC?

Do you, or anyone, suggest any changes in the wording of that letter I made, that might make it more palatable/less scammy sounding for people?

I actually legit love the Brave browser. It blocks tons of ads and pop ups on..ahem...certain websites.

>only realizing now that half the point of BAT is to incentivize BAT holders into advertising the Brave browser

It's just about too clever of a plan to even get mad at.