Cryptomillionaire here, AMA

Cryptomillionaire here, AMA

Rules:

The point of this is to help you succeed. I WILL NOT NAME ANY COIN IN MY PORTFOLIO as I don't want this to become another shill thread, there are thousands of these already

Instead I can teach you to think properly and you will know what to buy

Is it all luck or is there a formula?

verified BTC address or gtfo

How can I LARP better?

Picture of your blockfolio next to your taint or I call bullshit

>Is it all luck or is there a formula?
It's not luck. - look at the fundamentals and invest for long term

My BTC holdings are low compared to my other holdings

IDK I never LARPed

you can just put whatever into your blockfolio...

I made 1mil off of bitbean

>It's not luck. - look at the fundamentals and invest for long term
>My BTC holdings are low compared to my other holdings

>implying you had higher long-term hopes in non-BTC currencies than BTC
confirmed fake

What are the fundamentals? Teach me senpai

>look at the fundamentals and invest for long term
Do you use TA at all or do you purely go on fundamentals? Do you day trade or only invest long term? How long has it taken you to get to millionaire status, over what period did you do it (i.e. was it from 2013-2014 or 2016-2017, etc.) and what was your initial investment?

How are you dealing with the fact that you're going to be broke by the end of the week?

How has your success been with stoically buying and holding vs. trying to take advantage of dips and ATHs?

What did you start out with, and how long did it take you to become a millionaire?

Have you ever used trading bots?

How much time do you spend researching a new asset before deciding to buy it?

It's very simple. You need to think. Most people in this space don't think. Think this way:

1) What is it that makes Bitcoin valuable?

Ask this question often. Explore it.

2) Then when you find the property that gives it value, look at the projects that exist and really consider if there is any other projects that increases that property

3) Buy and hold , hold ,hold, ignore price fluctuation short term as they are too chaotic and unpredictable

Would you suck your own cock if you can?

And

Mind record it?

how long did it take?
how much was the initial investment?
what did you do/ whats the game plan for taxes when you need to take some out or move it?

>How has your success been with stoically buying and holding vs. trying to take advantage of dips and ATHs?
I kept losing money with second. After I switch to first, I started making lots of money.

>What did you start out with, and how long did it take you to become a millionaire?
bought BTC for Silk Road drugs
started mining LTC... and then went to Peercoin from there
and then to other things I don't want to mention (but it's not ETH)

>how long did it take you to become a millionaire?
been into this since 2011 but it was only in 2016-2017 when I really became successful

>Have you ever used trading bots?
never

>How much time do you spend researching a new asset before deciding to buy it?
EXCELLENT question.
It's 99% research and 1% trading for me
I just research... every day, research and research
I make a trade every few months only!!!

Hey user,

I started in June with 2200$, now i'm at 4400$. I usually diversify and end up winning some and holding some bags. My usual hold is around 200-400$ worth of a select coin.

How can i maximize my profits? Im a bit worried about going all in into one coin as i might end up holding bags for a long time.

When i diversify my income is smaller but safer. Any tips?

I use TA but only to determine a good entry as I do trades only every few months. The rest is research. See: all investtment is long term

my initial investment was in 2011 and I made a lot but then in 2013 I lost it all to shitcoins like an idiot

anyway I persevered and in 2015 I bought a lot of a coin that made me rich in 2016/2017

Thanks for the response!

>how long did it take?
I'm in this since 2011 but from 2011 to 2013 I only made retarded choices and lost a lot
2015 to 2017 is when I became really successful

>how much was the initial investment?
like $4000 but I lost it all eventually
then in 2015 I reinvested $2000 and that turned into millions

>what did you do/ whats the game plan for taxes when you need to take some out or move it?
I live in a country that has 0% tax on this stuff

I agree with Mark Cuban when he says diversification is for people who don't know what they're doing

if you research enough and find a winner, you go all in

better to go all in on a great project than diversify among shitcoins

I have to go friends. Please read my posts ITT they contain the essential. It may seem like nothing special but trust me - THIS IS what will make you succeed

I'll leave you with a TIP... think about the news in China today... reflect on what happened

How do you feel in regards to the market in the short, medium and long term? Bullish? Bearish? You can exclude ERC20 tokens because of what's going on in China

pretty sure this guy bought monero

How will I know where this dips bottom is so I can reasonably buy into it?

Now you are just quoting that cryptomedici guy from twitter.

Thats the problem, finding that 1 in a 100 winner. Cheers for the response though, all the best

>fundamentals
>invested in shitcoins

kek, 0/10 troll. there are always lucky gamblers in bull markets OP. doesnt make you a genius or worth hearing.

Poorfag here. Please help im hungry.

BTC: 18pPbSJQNXpFfZKgCWjzoRKqV6AEpJFkrJ

Another crypto millionaire here, what is wrong with you op. You don't want to tell others about your investment? I hate some of you rich cucks. Went to a crypto meetup and talked around, everyone is all secretive. Why not help out bros? Anyways, I'm not a cucks like op. My current bags are komodo and supernet. Supernet is hard to get and below nav. This is a long hold tho. Like op I don't invest for short term gains. Here are tips: diversify, invest small amounts in icos that can hit big, do your research - if u don't read the whitepaper and join the slack then you hate money, reddit subs, trade groups such as cryptopia slack, certain YouTube channels, overall... just don't invest based on" muh 10x guaranteed!"

Do you have any research resources other than:
white paper, twitter, youtuber, forums, google, and big news platforms (bussiness insider, etc)?

And what resources do you value most?

what exchange do you use? and what wallet.

how did you answer these questions? When did you answer these questions?

Hahahahahhahahahahaha fundementals !!

>fundementals
he spelled it right, you fucked up, you retarded faggot

everyday a coin goes up 100%, it would take maybe 5 trades to get to 100k it fucking hurts to see this.

C'mon user, pay attention in your high school english class.

Every day a stock goes up 100% too - why don't traders just make 5 trades to get 100k?

are new currencies/alt coins getting better or worse in terms of investment attractiveness in your opinion?

OP what's the point now that BTC is so high us plebs can't afford?

> I WILL NOT NAME ANY COIN IN MY PORTFOLIO
>My BTC holdings are low compared to my other holdings

what

this, and wat buy - I hold NEO and BAT

Should I grab ETH at the bottom?

1FzYDygKNx3RLf3JySkMLynhRnsEGoY9ad

Not gonna lie, high level CryptoLARPer here, its hilarious watching bitcoin crash and burn, but seriously we cant let these guys near the blockchain codes

1pkbFeH9GUQyWtzT1Yi9hb4UrLafFEtXH

send me a bitcoin so I know your the real deal

OP's tip is obviously NEO. The government is putting regulations in place, and da hongfei has stated multiple times his plan from the get-go was to comply with the government. Hongfei is making an announcement soon regarding the news that came out today. Speculation has it being positive. Buy up as much as you can get now. Not even shilling, just being pragmatic. It's clear as day that NEO will be the #1 Chinese blockchain.

18WZoxbXXBkhwPoWbqVWXZ8P6eCsUBCaUw

could you help me with anything? I want to become like you master

how do you maintain your patience and sanity when doing long term hfs i keep doing shit day trades fuck.

fuk off insurgus

LET ME BE YOUR GUIDE THROUGH THESE TRYING TIMES

What do u think of obsidian

HE'S GOT MONERO I KNEW IT

me too, fellow cryptomultimillionaire reporting in.

found OP

>0% tax on this stuff
What country is that?

Lol this.

Based 0x00