Hi frens

hi frens

wanna play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gN2zcLBr_VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, Charles.... Who let you out? Here, take your juicebox

Hi little man, you appear to be lost. I'm gonna skullfuck you until you can't hold those tears back anymore boy, get ready for my monster cock in your ass you fucking piece of shit

"Oh dearest husband. Where have you been? I've been looking all over the Annex for you, I'm glad you're safe. Let's play a game. I've got this old diary with some empty pages in it. You can tear out a page, write a name on one side, I'll write a rebuttal on the other, and then we'll switch. Maybe once my father's workers have all gone home, we can cuddle together in his office. Come on, it'll be fun."

Try it, fool.

When did my boy Carlos II Jose Habsburg become a meme? (other than what he was already).

youtube.com/watch?v=gN2zcLBr_VM

this is on the level of dropping a bucket of paint on a piece of canvas and calling it art

can the Romanian Super Proletariat come and play?

hai, can harry play?

>Romanian Super Proletariat

Wait what? I tought that poster is finnish. It reads as "Rising proletariat" in finnish

You're right, I picked the wrong image fug

mmmm thanks fren

What is a super proletariat?

Charles threads are the best threads.

Was Charles King of Spain or king of France?

spen

Jesus Chrsit

fucking commie scum

the artist just wanted to say wherever he would go he could'nt find silence , do what you want of this statement

Hey Charlie, why are you called anonymous? Anonymous est fals. Corregere fugitii. Exego stupidii homini, ego esse corregere ad exego: anonym est correct.

Rector est anus. Ad anus ad victori. Ave ceasar.

Rector est anus est fals. Ego corregere: Rectus est anus est correct. Cogere!

Rectus est fil et rect. Charlie corregere retardii homini!

Charlie corregere sui est correct.

Corregere sui successii!

Charlie est victim trollerabii levii. Quest ad difficii victim! Ego est difficii, exego retardii homin.

Ceasar est non trollerabii. Rom esse conquere Veeky Forums. Ad victori, in glori regress.

>Veeky Forums - History and Humanities

/pol/ est non correct, ego et exego esse corregere. /pol/ est trollerabii, ego pretere argumentatio in futur.

/pol/ lingere rect. /pol/ est christfagi.

/pol/ mutere ad lingere respirari.

Holy shit

Veeky Forums had some posts about him that people went "oh that's cool haha he was literally a retard" then eventually a lot of threads about him were started less than a year ago and it blossomed into the meme we know and love today

Wrong you cunt, the point of that piece is that the sounds of the audience and the ambient are the music itself.
It's just postmodernist garbage.

***OFFICIAL Veeky Forums MASCOT POWER RANKINGS***

1. Charles II
2. Pregnant Anne Frank
3. Voltaire

***POWER GAP***

999. "Cancer" Harris

t. kraut

/thread

Also 4 is Anaconda Hamilton, 5 is 1914 Soviet Unions, 6 is Nathan Bedford Forrest with lensflare eyes, 7 is Max Stirner, 8 is Nicky "Snapchat" Romanov, 9 is Napoleanne, 10 is Obese Bugs