This fucking hurts guys

This fucking hurts guys.

Don't worry friend just HODL

It burns.

Just fucking hold. You'll be a millionaire with a year or two. Calm the fuck down. This is how you EARN your wealth. This is why people who say shit like "I wish I'd bought bitcoin in 2009!!" don't understand the temptations holders have how to put up with that have EARNED them their millions in wealth. This is what separates the rich from the poorfags on this board.

>Not understanding boiling frog theory
We're fine, bro.

But what if, assuming you bought in below the current price, you sell off now and buy back in lower?

Then you're thinking like an actual trader and not a biztard who learns trading strategies from meme catch phrases

>lose what you gained
how does that even hurt you lost money you never even held for more than 3 days

MUH LE HODL XD

imagine if you could predict the future

Ayyyyyyyyy lmao

Cry me a river.

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Teach me your ways oh wise one.

Not wise, really. Just spend lots of time online reading.

Bought ETH just under $1, but dumped when the DAO hack happened.

Was looking for new stuff to invest in, bought a little ANS/NEO earlier this year and a lot of NXS last year and it's going well, even with the bloodbath lately I am still way, way up.

> muh btc can not fail
Dotcom shit for millennials .the stock broke support, why would you keep holding this thing? It's already under 4000. Where do you draw the line?

the guy below pretty much
you should have sold instead of listening to Veeky Forums tell you to hold on.

don't you have anything better to do than spam this "LE DOTCOM" shit?

>it's already under $4 000

moron it only broke $4 000 a couple of weeks ago

Whats your take on IOTA and Aragon?

3950 now, next support at 3400

Reminds me alot of the Dotcom. I remember being younger and putting anything into a .com stock and it would shoot through the roof. Throw anything into BTC and it goes up.

Any faith in NEO recovering?
Also, Supernet y/n?