WE ARE FUCKED

BOUGHT 10K ADEX AT $2.58 THINKING IT WOULD GO TO $5.

Less then $0.70 NOW

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the real deal. Guys the markets over with.

See y'all in the bull run of 2020.

I'll be buying BTC when it hits $1000.

im going fucking broke thanks to this shit

fuck this coin also bought at $1,27

Adex is the Quark of 2017, lol

Don't do something because you "think something will happen"

Holy shit I feel like I dodged a bullet getting rid of that garbage a week ago

tfw when retards are buying a "browser advertisement token coin" and expecting to make money

I had 17 ETH in Bytom, was lucky to escape with 7 of them

still hodling here bytom lool. its down 70%

Why'd bytom get hit so hard? Considering getting in on this dip. It doesn't seem like the Chinese news affects their business model or their token's value but it got hit almost worse than anything else.

Good thing i bought it at $0.92 lol, I know it has the potential to reach $3. Triple my money.

>He bought a legit shitcoin which was just riding NEO's coattails for popularity

Wew

maybe after the btc dip is stable itll pick back up.
this dip was actually good, it somethibg like a soft reset with every alt getting slashed by 40%

Lol they couldn't even make a proper video advertising their OWN coin

I bought at fucking 65 cents and I'm regretting it. i think it's a good coin but I expected this crash to go back a bit.

lost all my profits i got for selling NAV, this coin can go fuck itself

I hope you sold everything so we can all laugh at you in a week.

I bought in at 1.40... 2.50 must hurt

Don't worry just hold those bags it'll go up to at least 3 dollars in the upcoming months

I bought a week ago, changed my mind and sold a few minutes later for the same price. Fuck am I glad

Kek, I love this fucking thread

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SCREENCAP THIS SHIT YOU SON OF A BITCH user, I LOST SO MUCH MONEY WHAT THE FUCK

and I thought I had it bad with fucking neo
we're all going to make it, eventually

desu, I think it's fairly close to bottom now, I may buy in as I regret selling just before its first massive moon a while back. Still on the fence though.

it will pump dont worry , 2 dollars easy after two weeks

Go fuck yourself, AdEx is over

Guys the only thing ADEX had going for it was NEO. That was the only reason it pumped cause "omg first neo coin reeeee" please for the love of fuck don't be dumb enough to buy back in.

No. I'd have to research it more, but it has potential. t. smarter than you

This coin turned my 1.51 BTC to 0.93 BTC

okay , look at other coins , they crashed too . Just wait it out bros. pretty sure it will bounce back

AdEx "CRASHED" way before every other coin, It's in in a long term down trend. Go ahead, Be the next Digi Marine

Adex wi-will bo-bounce back. I'm positive. HIV positive. Please buy my bags, i mean, please buy now and we will reach the moon soon. I can feel it in my bowels. I bought at 35k and I'm down a few bitcoins and i ain't even worried. Long term HODL okay?

its going up , get in while u still can