ITS A SELLOFF

It was holding at 4166 for almost an hour, but it's going down now. Honestly, sell now, get back in cheaper, if you sell, the acceleration of the drop will increase causing you to be able to get in at a lower price.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@amersonm/bitfinex-platform-may-get-shutdown-effective-immediately-source-chinas-gov-site-people-s-bank-4680b7158960
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But who knows if the deep would be big enough to justify the sell and buy? It might not even be worth the transaction fee.

>Sell now
>Literally just back at 4000
>500k entered the market on Bittrex alone

LMAO

see the price i told you to sell at? See how much of loss you could save yourself?

Also this shit is far from stable yet.

Give it a couple of days, the drop will continue when normies get their daily normie morning news update.- "OH shit, I have bitcoins, if it's crashing I better go and sell" Al of the sudden price continues downtrend.

Sell now, buy cheap later. Dont be stupid. Unless you can predict the future, this is the best possible option .

this is a marissa mayer thread now / hmm i bet she smells good

I wouldn't recommend anyone to sell right now, people that managed to sell at high 4ks did alright but minute we recover it will rocket thru into the mid 4ks in 30mins, not worth the stress of constant chart watching for the rebound

I'm not fuckin selling, pal. You can't predict the future either.

Why would bitcoin drop? It's the day after labor day, a time where business start buying shit, not selling.

You say that, but when you 'get back in' some other faggot will be saying "hey guys sell now". Weak handed panicky fuckers.

Nobody on this board sells into fiat and then back into btc. doing this is how you diminish your holdings over time. not to mention, selling into fiat causes you to have a mess at tax time. everybody who knows anything never truly sells- just buys when on sale. you're welcome.

A lot of us normies only even open our Coinbase app once a month to see how we're doing.

what business needs fucking bitcoin? or your unknown shillcoins?

It'll drop because it'll the mainstream morning news, just like I said, you Alzheimer riddled shit.

When all normies notice coins are dropping they will sell to take any profits they can.

Also those crypto ETF's? Do you think they will be a buy or a sell? When the market opes, if there are gains to be made elsewhere(stocks, bonds, options, futures) they will take profit and move that shit somewhere that's less risky and where it looks like its going to go up.

But no, you're right. I can't predict the fucking future like you.

I just know a risky product when I see it, and right now coins are super fucking risky.

1) There is not a downtrend. You are using the wrong timeframe.
2) During today's panic sell more than 20 Million USD have been bought on Bittrex alone & this is more volume than the two previous days combined, in fact, 500k entered in less than a minute a few moments ago. People who knows how to play is buying from retarded people with money.
3) I'm exactly where I was three weeks ago before this short rally to 5000 USD.
4) The dip from 3000 to 1600ish was far worse. There is some real first class buying force right now.

why are you quoting volumes on a downtrend? Who gives a fuck it a billion USD was bought? If it's going down...it means...more people are selling than buying. A little logic goes a long way. If you're bullish, that's fine. Enjoy your gains/losses as you make them.

You mad

dyke bitch

You cant handle a strong, independent woman?

SELL NOW IF YOU WANT TO KEEP ANY GAINS

medium.com/@amersonm/bitfinex-platform-may-get-shutdown-effective-immediately-source-chinas-gov-site-people-s-bank-4680b7158960

FIAT TO VIRTUAL CURRENCY NOW ILLEGAL IN CHINA

What price to buy back

Help

lol buy tether, guys. what could go wrong?

SELL DON'T BE A LOSER! SELL THOSE BAGS, BE A WINNER! IF YOU DON'T SELL, YOU'RE GOING TO GO TO HELL! SELL MOTHERFUCKER BEFORE IT'S TOOOOO LLAAAAAAAATE.

fake and gay

trips of the beast speak the truth

but fuck it, you can't expect these NEET autists trading with lunch money to have strong hands or be cognizant of tax law. they don't earn enough to even pay taxes

this article is crap, user, read it yourself and tell me seriously this guy you've never heard of made his point at all.

tl;dr
>china will blow up every trading platform with dynamite
>bitfinex is a trading platform zomg they're getting dynamitted guise
>here google translate this
>assume that bitfinex will be stupid enough not to listen to the Bank of China

This is poorly-written, unsubstantiated FUD.

ok, if it's not true, unsubstantiated, or w/e

does it really matter to the normie crowd?

also are you going to wait until tomorrow morning when it's on the morning news, and every normie and their mother that put money into btc or eth hear that it's going down?