Charlie Walton

Where is the Walton hype?

whats a walton?

Way too much shilling, not buying this shit

It's cheap again right now, easy x2 later today

his name was stupid fag shitty ass walton

HE SAID HIS NAME WAS

Yeah dude this shit bounces nicely.

Weird reason to not buy something imo, everything gets shilled on here.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its all moving into pic related

I went from up 100% to down 50%. I think I'm going to buy some more on the cheap and wait for a bounce once this ICO regulation panic dies down.

FUCKING HELL EVERYTIME THIS HAPPENS TO ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

perfect time to buy

>MUH WALTON!!
>$10 by tommorow

Stay poor biz

It's the final season. Invest what you have. You'll get a rebate of FUCKING NOTHING.

Another shitcoin just like Neo

Walton was cryptocurrency's Fonzi jumps the shark episode

>-72%
>1 day

PPFFTTTTHAHAHAHA

This is the worst conjobs perpetrated on Veeky Forums in quite awhile.

Bought back at 100 already doubled now, LMAO keep dumping fuck chinks

And yet so satisfying to watch it burn. Especially since it burns in the chinese language that none of these bag holders can understand. Probably can't even read the whitepaper.. fucking hell.

Meh, not phased for some reason despite being down 8k+. It doesn't make any sense that this would go down more than NEO when it's not affected by the announcement.