Double bottom 4025 USD

NOW OR NEVER.

FREE FALL OR ASCENSION

WHAT WILL IT BE

fuck i cant sleep because of this shit

tell me. im on the verge of being liquidated because of a chain of retarded trading decisions

GO UP GO UP GO UP IM GIVING YOU ALL MY POWER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What is your position lul

its over faggets. it poped.

>still 4300 on coinbase
fuck this jewish website, i shouldve gotten approved on gemini

Not popped faggot heard, this shit like 8 times last few months.

This crash isn't even that big yet but definitely some profit to be made if you trade on the right swing direction, just wish it would make itself clear already

>fuck I cant sleep because of this shit
It's time to get out. If it's causing you this much anxiety, why are you still in? You know it's a bad trade. Why do it?

eventually the bullrun will stop. This is the dotcom bubble for millennials. Accounts leveraged and jacked up on steroids just to get the most BTC they can. One guy even leveraged his House. One guy had a 37,000 loss, and when it rebounded he gave a speech about 'trading discipline' and 'fundamentals'.

The crypto bubble has installed a false sense of confidence in so called "traders", and made them cocky. Eventually there will be a panic that will liquidate your accounts.

Because I know there's still so much more money to get out of this. I seen the same crash panics like this happen several times now.

Times like this are when you make the most profit and when the market is most volatile, when we're sitting in comfy bull run months like last month there isn't any major opportunities to make this much money

ITS UNDER

FUCK IM FRAKING OUT IM LITERALY HAVING BRETAHING PROBLEMS MY HEART HURTS

WE ARE THE BITCOIN MARINES

AND WE ARE NOT SELLING!

enjoy 2 year bear market greedy moron

Calm down boys, the bottom has been reached, time to buy, only upwards from here.

BUY OR CRY!!!!

biz wont save you lmao

I make the most money in bear markets, are you retarded? Back in july bear month when coins used to crash every weekend like clockwork
Do you know what shorting is? Do you actually trade your coins?

I can almost guarantee you have a 3 digit portfolio and you've been in this game less than a month otherwise you would realize how insignificant this crash and how utterly naive and retarded you're being

I TRIED TO WARN YOU. BUT YOU LOOKED AWAY.

Shut the fuck. Stop spamming your shitty thread.

:^]

1FzYDygKNx3RLf3JySkMLynhRnsEGoY9ad

holding. :^)

any publicity is good publicity