youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio
youtube.com/watch?v=23z1SinGZH0
youtube.com/watch?v=rUnk0-7gbwM
asknoah.org/7-commandments/locate-sources
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rabbi

stopped reading

s*ge

do not bump kike shill threads at all costs!!

Mohammed is obviously the mashiach he was talking about

rabbis know more than you can imagine, goy

Is this the same Maimonedes who was asked by a gentile that if he explained the whole Torah to him standing on foot and he would join and Maimonedes said 'Do unto others..." golden rule, and that the 'rest is commentary' indicating the Torah.

'I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!'

That was Rabbi Hillel, one of the Sages of the Mishnah during Classical times

>The comparative response to the challenge of a Gentile who asked that the Torah be explained to him while he stood on one foot, illustrates the character differences between Shammai and Hillel. Shammai dismissed the man. Hillel accepted the question but gently chastised the man:

>"What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow: this is the whole Torah; the rest is the explanation; go and learn"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillel_the_Elder#The_Golden_Rule

Hillel was a moron who stole from Christianity, literally paraphrasing Christ but with a humanist view.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVRBH_JxFe4

youtube.com/watch?v=soD5G8k3lg4

youtu.be/UVOS1hwH2Ng

youtube.com/watch?v=SqI6-JWzeRs

youtu.be/bJa1bmYklyc

youtube.com/watch?v=4rlmNung7gk

Yes, he used his well developed time travel powers to steal from a guy who would be born some 60 years after he died.

Yeah Hillel was alive about a century before Jesus, sorry buddy

youtu.be/O4hJV3FUUeE

youtube.com/watch?v=vtFj6xMFb-E

holy shit, the jews are right

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Yes, Christianity involves many mistakes and ought to be rejected.

>Is Christianity a huge mistake?

Daniel's "Prophecies."

youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ

Reminder that Horus the Child

>Is the son of Osiris and Isis, known as "the virgin"
>Was born on December 25
>His birth was marked by the star Sirius shining brighter and the Three Kings followed his birth
>Had 12 disciples
>Died and resurrected
>Baptizes and purifies the Dead
>Performed miracles like turning water into wine or multiplying the fishes

Egyptian religion also has its own version of the 10 Commandments on the Book of the Dead.

All Abrahamanic religions are a mere ripoff of Egyptian Religion, the first moralist religion to come up with the concept of sin and a reward in the afterlife.

>is
And was, mate. All Abrahamic garbage has been scourge to mankind for as long as they have existed and will continue to be so until they are thoroughly abandoned.

youtu.be/MFc36cWKNOw

>Imagine taking the advice of some sheep farmer hick instead of a thousand year tradition of priests and philosopher kings

yes
it belongs in the desert

this guy just makes shit up

He says Jews don't circumcise male converts when they in fact do, and a whole bunch of other retarded shit like quoting a random Jewish philosopher's story and saying it was part of the Talmud

absolutley

>He published books and essays to prove that the world’s problems were the result of Christianity, especially the Jesuits and Catholics, but also conspiracies by Jews and the Freemasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=kdcweGYDL_s

Turning the other cheek does not mean being 'beta', it means having such power that one can simply ignore the babblings of an idiot like you.

On God's part, maybe. Scrub it all and start over, I say.

He's right, up to the point where he thought the Messiah's story ended when the Messiah died.

Then he's tragically wrong, as are all Jews.

It goes back further, to when Tammuz was the child.

youtu.be/VlBJpObJhDU

youtube.com/watch?v=3_h0TORihZk

Christianity logic:
>I created all the beasts of the earth, just for you to rule over
>But I'll damn you if you hang around pigs or eat them lol
Why even create pigs in the first place if they are "unclean"?

the forbidding of eating pigs was a punishment and is no longer active in the new covenant

theyre cute

Psalms 22:14
I am poured out like water,
And all My bones are out of joint;
My heart is like wax;
It has melted within Me.

Isaiah 53:8
He was taken from prison and from judgment,
And who will declare His generation?
For He was cut off from the land of the living;
For the transgressions of My people He was stricken.

And they made His grave with the wicked—
But with the rich at His death,
Because He had done no violence,
Nor was any deceit in His mouth.

Daniel 9:26
“And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself...

Zachariah 13
“Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd,
Against the Man who is My Companion,”
Says the Lord of hosts.
“Strike the Shepherd,
And the sheep will be scattered;
Then I will turn My hand against the little ones.

Died.

Hosea 13
“I will ransom them from the power of the grave;
I will redeem them from death.
O Death, I will be your plagues!
O Grave, I will be your destruction!

Psalms 16
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices;
My flesh also will rest in hope.
For You will not leave my soul in Sheol,
Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.

Isaiah 25
He will swallow up death forever,
And the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces;
The rebuke of His people
He will take away from all the earth;
For the Lord has spoken.

Isaiah 53
Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him;
He has put Him to grief.
When You make His soul an offering for sin,
He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days,
And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand.

Resurrection.

Jews not believing in King David and Isaiah....are they really Jews?

The kosher laws were instituted to separate the Hebrews from the rest of the world. They did so.

They have been abolished. Foolish Jews still follow them, but it's just a diet now.

According to what verse?

Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not one letter, not one stroke of a letter, will pass from the law until all is accomplished. Therefore, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mark 7:15

the verse is in the context of ritualistic cleansing

What part of "NOTHING outside a person can defile them by going into them" [emphasis added] don't you understand?

Doesn't that interpretation mean cannibalism is okay?

youtu.be/_WQw8rAvGHI

No all it means that in order to judge whether a particular incident of cannibalism is okay you need to look beyond the consumption of human flesh. For example, people who engage in cannibalism in a survival situation are not defiling themselves simply because they eat human meat however someone who eats human flesh because they are a fetishist has defiled himself through indulging a perverse desire but again it's not the meat itself that is defiling.

Yeah, when you're starving and the other person is previously deceased. You still can't murder someone.

Yes, I understand you have no clue what the Law is, or how Jesus fulfilled the Law on the cross.

How depraved do you have to be to stretch that verse into cannibalism?

What about cannibalism in which you don't kill anyone beore getting that meat and it's a widespread and accepted way of making use of the dead?

There's no reason why not. Murder is separately prohibited.

>loving, benevolent and just god
>gives an entire nation hemorrhoids
Christians, choose one.

Bart Ehrman, one of the top NT scholars today believes that according to Matthew's Jesus, at least, the law is still in full effect and not going anywhere. So that's not an ignorant interpretation of that verse at all.

but either way the Law was intended for the Jewish People to follow, Gentiles were never obligated to keep kosher or anything else in the Tanakh aside from the Seven Laws of Noah

Bart Ehrman is a lost sinner with zero understanding of the Word of God.

>the law is still in full effect

If it makes you feel better, the Law still condemns you to death and hell.

Feel better now?

>Bart Ehrman, one of the top NT scholars today believes that according to Matthew's Jesus, at least, the law is still in full effect and not going anywhere. So that's not an ignorant interpretation of that verse at all.

Moses' law was never valid. I wouldn't bet an ounce of my soul on the idea that Jesus wants me out genociding worshipers of Zeus.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6OjyHzzseo

It's not that the Law was not valid; it is God's Law, and there is nothing wrong with it.

It exists, and was given to mankind, to prove to mankind that we can never be like God.

We cannot even keep God's Laws, and thus not only are not righteous and holy, but law breakers and sinners all.

The Law is a teacher; the lesson is that without God's grace and mercy, you will get what you deserve.

(Zeus is just Adam, by the way. Look up Zeus and Hera and the golden apples and the snake naked in the Garden of the Hespirides (sp?))

>It's not that the Law was not valid; it is God's Law, and there is nothing wrong with it.
>It exists, and was given to mankind, to prove to mankind that we can never be like God.

No it's not, it's lies like the gospels say. No flood, no 6000 year old Earth, no Exodus - lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ

Pic unrelated?

Flood.
Young earth.
Exodus.

All true.

Video not watched.

>Pic unrelated?

Pic not unrelated - but I can't teach stupid "know it alls."

youtube.com/watch?v=CTUt3bUV9JY

What if we lived in a timeline where evil Abrahamic religions didn't exist?

"Whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first make mad."

The Law was always meant to be followed by the Jews, it was never impossible, look at Deut 30:10-14

youtu.be/n_swkKnSFX8

>The Law was always meant to be followed by the Jews, it was never impossible, look at Deut 30:10-14

But the book is blasphemy...

"This statement is the word of God and the Pentateuch is a fucking lie." - Signed, Me

youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio

allah be praised

>(Zeus is just Adam, by the way. Look up Zeus and Hera and the golden apples and the snake naked in the Garden of the Hespirides (sp?))

I don't really give a shit about what the Pentateuch says other than to know it destroyed the planet and severed half of mankind's gateway to heaven.

youtube.com/watch?v=23z1SinGZH0

if they didn't want to be treated like Christ-killers maybe they shouldn't have killed Christ?

>and the ishmaelite who came after him

>They have been abolished.
abolished by whom, cuck?

This thread is fedora tier.

>abolished by whom, cuck?

They were never divine laws in the first place. That's why the number one rule of monotheism is: "genocide all the pagan divine authorities and destroy their temples."

youtube.com/watch?v=rUnk0-7gbwM

God isn't being denied by the rabbis quoted here, only Jesus as God and Messiah

Just think, if Constantine's mother was a Mithrist we'd be arguing about Mithra today.

this is a good site that helps explain it

asknoah.org/7-commandments/locate-sources