Africa has no natural reso-

>Africa has no natural reso-

Why do you keep posting this shit? Go back to /pol/.

I know you said you'd take a break posting the same threads but can you take a longer one?

You REALLY need to kill yourself. Holy shit.

is this some pathetic way you can feel like you're making some sort of difference with epic redpill psyops while dicking around on Veeky Forums?

not an argument

STOP BUMPING SHIT POSTS
STOP REPLYING TO /POL/ FAGGOTS

Nice dubs

No one claimed it didn't.

you need to tell yourself it's because they can't handle your terrifying forbidden knowledge and not because everyone recognizes you at this point and sees straight through whatever you think you're saying to what could only possibly be some kind of pathetic individual who thinks doing this is worthy.

Those are trips.

Nice singles.

Literally nobody says Africa doesn't have natural resources. What are you trying to argue against?

Those cucks over at Veeky Forums. Someone should constantly post threads reminding them.

>muh pol

take a shot everyone.

whats wrong with you people?

pol is Veeky Forums.

you're confusing their arguments then
nobody on Veeky Forums argues that sub-Saharan Africa doesn't have natural resources
What sub-Saharan Africa tends not to have are resources equivalent to Mesopotamia or Egypt, which enabled early agricultural civilization to develop - fertile land (rainforests tend to have terrible top soil fertility, deserts can't be irrigated easily) in particular.
Diamonds are all very well and good but do exactly nothing to help develop a civilization

Well aren't you making a difference in this world. Your mom would be proud.

look at me you butthurt wh*Te/amerimutt subhuman, stop creating threads about based BLACK people or else i'll kick your mongrel subhuman caucasoid skull in.

hes posted this like three times now

>cotton