Binance support thread

Any other brainlets bagholding binance?

I bought in and bought at pretty much breaking even. think i lost 3%taking fees into account was so glad i sold when i did would have been so fucked. Bagholding OMG now
I think the coin is interesting but not enough demand yet idk if its shit coin tier but its def not one of the top performers.

One nice thing about very low priced BNB is that it's burning at a very fast rate now as people trade. It's not likely to go up very fast right now because obviously people don't think it's worth much, or don't think they have to pay much for it because the market doesn't demand it, but if and when interest in BNB returns, there will be a lot less coins in circulation so naturally it can demand a higher price than before.

At BNB's current price and total Binance volume, it would take less than 4 years for all 100mil coins in circulation to be burnt.

sold that shitcoin right at .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000025
where I bought it before the pump

Full on brainlet reporting in, bag holding a pitiful amount but its 99% of my portfolio. Bought in at 30k sats so im not super far down but this shit needs to recover.

>BNB
>NEO
>GAS
>WTC
>YOYO

I got chinked

getting /riced/

Interesting

Wtf do i put in the label field when trying to withdraw from the site

Anything. It's just for your reference.

I went balls deep on this dip, I'm going to be rich!

I WANNA GET MY GET MY COCK SUCKED, COCK SUCKED.

Da hongfei is a fucking genius fleecing you retarded round eye at every turn.

da hongfei doesn't have anything to do with BNB you idiot

He is a key investor, numbnuts.

>doesn't know how investing works

He is also a key advisor.
Neo was the first altcoin offered there. It's the only exchange the pays gas. He has raped you foreign spastics once again.

This coins gonna hit a new ATH in the next 60-90 days.

Literally 100 bucks or something.

wtf, why?