Announcement: September 7th - Are we ready?

Ethereum, OmiseGo, Plasma

starts at min. 12:30

youtu.be/BQuhh5F88Ss

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/q6xZru
cointelegraph.com/news/more-bad-news-ahead-for-chinese-bitcoin-ico-cryptocurrency-markets
plasma.io/plasma.pdf
cointelegraph.com/news/omisego-unfazed-by-chinas-ico-ban
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My seatbelt and harness and genital protector are ratcheted down to a comfy level of snugness, have snax on standby and waiting for cabin to pressurize.

Super comfy hold. I managed to scrape another 100 into my bucket, but I think I'm gonna check out until this all blows over.

excellent

Today was a good day to accumulate at below 200k sats

Tell me it will dip a little.. sold at 201 and was too slow to rebuy at 195.... now I'm watching this rise

fuck me

need some late night bros in here for night watch
discord.gg/q6xZru
omise discord

Sold my neo and got in on OMG, what's the hype?

>mfw my coinbase limit is $250 weekly
what do

wire transfer

Ride the OMG wave until September 8th, then go back to NEO and get in red pulse ico.
Btw, fill te whitelist NOW.

>sold at 201

Why would you do that? This can easily triple in value by the end of the year.

GUYS I'M GETTING FUCKING HYPED TELL ME AM I REALLY GOING TO MAKE IT

calm your tits m8. if you arent riding the waves then just chill out and avoid looking at blockfolio for a week.

Thank you Jun and Mony Skelly

i hope we go back into a period of $7-$9 waves
would be nice for a little bit

How do you see the btc value of the coins? I can't find it in the currency settings.

activate almonds, turn pink and kill self

tap the upper left corner

Ohhhh thank you

anyone else surprised by how stable the coin is? All that crash and shit yet it's still hovering around 210-215k which is higher than last week when it was stable around 180k.

I just wish I sold at the top and bought the dip but oh well, you can't time the market

i have bought ALL IN at the top on margin
trying to survive now

No, because everyone will sell the news, or the lack of such and not before that. That's when the crash happens

He's daytrading.

what if the news are big? it's not like this is a shitcoin like dgb

How so?

Fag's going to fud no matter how much logic you throw his way.

american really seem to enjoy saying omeezay go

They're retards.

I just say oh my god

LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING BOYS, HAS THE MONEY SKELETON EVER DISAPPOINTED US WITH HIS SKILLS? DID HER EVER LIE TO US AND TRIED TO HYPE UP SOMETHING/ SPECULATE ABOUT THE PRICE? NEVER!! IF THERE IS SO MUCH HYPE AROUND THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER IS BECAUSE THE NEWS IS FUCKING GOOD AND WE ALL KNOW IT. LISTEN TO HIS AUTISTIC LAUGH ON THE ' SELL YOUR NEO' VIDEO, THE MONEY SKELETON CANNOT WAIT TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW BIG THING THAT CAME OUT OF HIS ALIEN BRAIN!!!!! GET ONBOARD OR MISS THIS BEAUTIFUL MOON MISSION! LETS FUCKIN DO IT BOYS!!!

yay lets do it boiz...lets short this coin and make profit of others ^_^ \m/

>HIS ALIEN BRAIN

sell now and buy back at 6usd : ))))

Please do short it right now and post proof. Then please do not forget to make a thread about how you're going kys because you can't pay for your wife's son education.

what you mean by fill the whitelist?

I've got a short open atm: -1,901.626USD
will post deliver update in 1hr

FYI I've been shorting this since btc started falling. I've made 13k since.

cant wait for proof
too bad i did not short my self at ATH. i did buy ALL IN instead

MACD crossed over below zero. RSI showing its overbought.

Sorry Veeky Forums bro, we goin' down to china town.

OMG/USD -6,000.000000
OMG Base price: 9.0205
Liquidated: 11.189
P/L: -2,906.832
USD -5.15

-3,877.373USD

a lil chilly in here, might even call it toastie

Now just shut the fuck up, you had one chance out of two to be right ( it either goes up or down ) and you managed to be wrong, stop larping and get ready for school

tick tock...-4000

How you holding up, Champ?

why wouldnt you open the short after the burgers pump it today? hahahahahah this fucker got rekt hahahahahahahah

Why the fuck does coinbase have a limit wtf is burgerland really that cucked? I could trade a trillion dollars every day on bitstamp if i wanted to.

>6 DGB

wakey wakey:

cointelegraph.com/news/more-bad-news-ahead-for-chinese-bitcoin-ico-cryptocurrency-markets

bad news ....hei hei hei

Still here, rekt? It's dropping.

>mfw nobody here wants to place a wager with me.

goto the 3hr candle brainlet, its finishing the H&S and then its going to 6-7usd.

>COINTELegraph
>OMG is Chinese
This wasn't funny the first 50 times you posted it.

that is for the chinese ,market icos....

Lets stay with the safe options
BITCOIN, LITECOIN, ETHEREUM, RIPPLE MONERO DNT ZRX

these are the credible ones .........

plasma.io/plasma.pdf

OmiseGo looks like a safe haven then according to this article:

cointelegraph.com/news/omisego-unfazed-by-chinas-ico-ban

what the fuck are you on brainlet, this is some very low quality fud? the has only gone up since you opened your faggot little mouth, its now at 0.00228000. What the fuck are you on? And you are linking to an article about chinese ICOs, OMG is not chinese.

.tt brainlet who doesnt read the article.

"The Chinese government intends to further regulate the crypto economy, according to reports from Yicai, the Chinese financial news agency.

The report indicates that the government has only just begun to regulate cryptocurrencies and ICOs, after Monday’s ban on ICOs."

gj faggot.

What part of "OMG is not Chinese" do you not understand?

t. brainlet who doesn't know that a whole world outside of china exists.
t. a brainlet who doesn't know that omise has no business in china
t. a fuckin brainlet that thinks china will do anything that could impact bitcoin negatively

the closing closing candles on the 1min chart are red, MACD line dipping below zero.....

Give it up chum, you shot your load about 10 posts ago.

wire transfer. Tell me how it goes.

.tt brainlets who cannot comprehend china's influence on the market. Hmm the chinese governement is causing FUD on crypto currency in general....geez whizz what do you think the chinese will do?

.tt brainlets dont realise its ghost september in China

wakey wakey :¬)

my liquidation line is getting close again

>he doesnt know
the federal government needs to be shut down
the IRS is suing coinbase in court and they want all coinbase user records
literally every account. we talk about being free but we arent free at all

Not him, but just did this.

Time to play the waiting game.

You still there bro? ;D