In 10 years we're going to be laughing about these times. Remember guys, it's the journey that counts...

In 10 years we're going to be laughing about these times. Remember guys, it's the journey that counts. We're all going to be rich some day, best thing to do now is just laugh at the absurdity of it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalanche_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i love you dumb idiots

I am literally lmao off at those who sold today

wow that was really deep and inspiring. include me in the screenshot!!!

>We're all going to be rich some day
well, most of us

>there will still be dgb bagholders in 10 years

I've been an user for years and years, but only recently joined you guys, and I'm so glad I did
I never thought it would be this much fun to lose money

Anyone who is selling off is a fucking idiot and doens't understand how basic econmics work.

I hope to see you anons doing some traveling when 1 ETH = a round trip to the moon and back.

This shit really is too easy Jesus fucking christ. A market where only technologically savvy but socially and economically inept people dominate it. What a dream.

>We're all going to be rich some day
not through crypto

I wonder if there are any people who killed themselves because of a crypto crash who would be rich now, and their computer has a fat wallet that no one even knows about now

maybe not you

this made me smile

Love you user, thread made me happy and remember the journey to get to where I am so far

>Sold BTC for 4600 USD
>Have an order to buy again if it goes above 4250

How can I lose? I'm already up even if it bounces back.
There's a time to switch to fiat if it means accumulation.

he's a big guy

It's been fun boys, we're going to be alright

toasting thread
we're all going to make it

I love that

I'm only selling when/if everything drops to my initial investment. That way I haven't lost anything and I can pen all this down to an interesting experience. You have to try and take some enjoyment out of whatever you're doing because soon enough it will all be a vague, funny memory.

Screen cap this.
In a not very distant future the original beaded lizards will be worth at least a 10k and the user that makes them will also make it

God,I really hope so. Those threads made me so happy and I loved how most people were so positive about what he was doing because those lizzys were very cute

Crypto will need to consolidate at some point, if you can't see this you shouldn't be in the market. It's all about getting out of alt-coins at the right time. Only BTC and ETH will survive.

uh, if ETH survives then so will some of its stupid tokens, dummy

SN maybe?

crypto wont be around in 10 years. quntum computing will render encryption usleless. Sorry to be the one to break it to you guys

We'll be rich in like 1 year. way before that happens.

no doubt, so many weaklings in crypto. Need a firm hand and can handle the ups and downs.

Quantum computing only reduces the effective bitspace of encryption to its square root. So 512 bit encryption will still be just fine (reduced to 256 bit encryption). 256 bit will probably be ok too.

COIN FAGS HAVE BEEN FOREVER BTFO.

SUCK IT YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS.

nice digits. nice post. nice thread

>was about to cash out my holdings to fiat after reading FUD in another thread
>failed because I forgot to cancel my sell at 4680
>by the time I realized my transaction failed I had already changed my mind
I'm a lucky guy. I'll HODL through this. Won't make the same mistake I did with BCH coming out, or the dip to 2400 last month.

the BTC public key to address output is a function of SHA-256 which is not invertible. If the core devs get really spooked by quantum computers they will create a SHA-384 implementation proposation. If you want to know why these algorithms are successful read this en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalanche_effect