Be 2026

>be 2026
>US government announces USbit, a revolutionary new digital asset based on the technology of past cryptocurrencies
>True 1:1 parity with USD, backed by funds held in the Fed
>Every transaction as transparent as with bitcoin
>Addresses are intrinsically tied to social security numbers for "fraud prevention" purposes
>US mint mines all tokens, no cap
>Becomes mandatory for all banks and merchants to accept USB as if it were USD
>Eventually holding other cryptocurrencies is made a felony
>US dollar is phased out
>USbit becomes ubiquitous as the worldwide benchmark currency
>US government issues new USbit tokens as it pleases, allows for unfettered manipulation by (((them))), and surveilles every single transaction made in the country

Welcome to the future, Veeky Forums. You thought (((they))) would let this last?

I surrender to the Jews.

More like 2040 but sure

It will happen, the trick is to sell before it does.

Sounds about right.

I give it 4-5 yrs until the government does this, though it won't happen in one fell swoop like this and will be phased and some of it won't happen, but it's as inevitable as a sunrise. Until then, it's the wild west.

>digital coin backed by Fiat currency

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

implying that they wont get you first. They probably own bitcoin, its because of that they are calm

Bitcoin will never die unless the internet is completely shut off

BTC was made to kill the state and the fraudulent banking system

just bought 100k

Good thing I still have my Monero...

>some lines of code in a computer can beat this

depends if I can get in on the ICO

>US dollar is phased out
It was believable except this point. USD is too widely used to just be phased in 9 years time.

>Eventually holding other cryptocurrencies is made a felony
>Eventually
This would probably be their first move, long before 2026.

Phasing out would probably be a decades-old process that begins around this time. The government would want USbit used over USD as it would give them full visibility into transaction history

heh, you really think the military is a match for an immutable decentralized digital ledger

think again, kid

>can barely stop Islamic terrorist cells that operate decentralized with no head of a snake
>thinks they can stop crypto

It literally can.

that needs billions of tax money, BTC is the solution to avoid paying taxes

>>US government announces USbit, a revolutionary new digital asset based on the technology of past cryptocurrencies
>>True 1:1 parity with USD, backed by funds held in the Fed
That's not a decentralized cryptocurrency. There's no reason for that to oust Bitcoin entirely.

Do these kids even have dads that beat them like filthy animals when they do dumb shit like this?

I think you underestimate the resiliency of the Bitcoin network.

make sure to be an abusive father like that if you ever get laid