BAT

Let me get this straight...BAT is entirely dependent on Brave catching on? That's literally never going to happen.

DATS RIGHT

Nah niggy, dey got plug ins and shit

Actually, it's kind of brilliant on Brave's part. People who invest in BAT and want to see it go up are incentivized to help make Brave more popular.

There is also an established crypto that does the exact same thing.

SUCH AS

DIGIBYTE

mad man

STEEM

Braves browser is pretty great though.

Got the mobile and desktop.

what do you see as BAT's price potential?

They plan on releasing apps ror other browsers, you should read their website if you actually cared.

>Implying BAT advertising won't be used for F2P mobile games and then used as an ingame currency
There's much more to this than just Brave

Idk I'm putting like $7k into it in a day or two. Expecting 0.60-0.80 cents by the middle of the month.

Oh I forgot to say why I like the browser.

It stops the pop-ups on trading view charts on mobile and desktop.

You get one initial pop-up about trying the service for 30 days, but after that you won't see the ads along the bottom. I had adblock on my other browser but it it prevent those so its pretty sweet.

114 KB PNG
Let me get this straight...Google is entirely dependent on Chrome catching on? That's literally never going to happen.

NETSCAPE IS KING!

They are making a plug in for chrome

I'm using Brave on mobile, I actually didn't realize it was attached to a coin - what's the deal?

You'll get monies to look at ads if you want to.

BAT may actually catch on. Brave browser gets early adoption by tech nerds. once they install it for their noob friends and parents its ogre. it reminds me of Limewire.

Good deal, when?

Advertisers can pay you bat to view their ads and you can tip content creators since they won't be getting ad revenue

I think they roll that out this month. Project mercury.

I downloaded brave, I just can't stop using google chrome out of habbit.

Aye, works llike a charm
Dont care if I baghold bat for eternity, at least I got to know brave

>gets fired from mozilla for being against gay marriage
>founds a gay-themed web browser company

After further research, I have decided I will get into BAT. How long do I have before the price recovers? I am waiting for some money to come in...

Just bought another 3500 bat. My problem is I never sell every time it spikes. Regardless it's bottom is always higher than previous so I just wait for days like this to add to it.

BAT is solid as fuck in terms of wonky crypto fundamentals. dev team is ridiculous, brave is literally already out

That's very interesting actually. Could be a game changer if it catches on. IF.

It's really retarded. If they were serious about being an advertising platform, they'd be writing extensions for existing browsers. Forking chromium has shit all to do with the project and is just a waste of investor money and resources.

Imagine investing in a company that sells books and they use your money to start buying timberland because "hurr durr books are made of paper". That's fucking retarded and unrelated to books.

Guess what nigga

Every ICO is dependent on the product getting popular

Literally every single one

Because it's literally a fork of chromium with a new logo. You can thank Google for writing the nice browser. There's shit all reason to use it over Chrome, which is also a fork of chromium but far, far more developed.

Brave works wonder on old computers, unlike all other browsers.

1-week to 1-month

Just use Safari brah.