Buying this

In 11 days when cv2 moons before the swap

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CV2/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941433.msg10314532;topicseen#msg10314532
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why though?

Why buy a car that makes every person who sees you think you're a douchebag?

Why not buy something reasonably priced, yet still stylish and also practical like pic related?

That's what I'm buying when CV2 is worth $10,000/coin.

Got my reasons

>Why buy a car that makes every person who sees you think you're a douchbag.

>posts a pic of a rubicon

Lad, every niche can be critically looked at and argued to be douchbaggery

>paying the extra 10 grand to get the dealer to upgrade your vehicle instead of doing it yourself
>having a cookie cutter "cool" vehicle instead of customizing your own tow hooks, straps, rims, tires, decal.
>buying a JK and not a used TJ. What are you a soccer mom?
>practical? I dunno about the 2017. But i owned a 2003 TJ and my friend has a 2010 JK and they have absolute shitty gas mileage. Unconformable as fuck. And the ride quality is garbage. Loud cabin and you feel every bump.

Now I own a 2015 4runner so you can grill me equally as bad. Hell I could grill myself right now. But let the guy, buy whatever car he wants.

His reasons are:

>my dick is super tiny

Toyota > jeep
Literally anything over american/yuro

Is this a car thread or crypto thread? What is CV2?

Cv2 is an old coin thats being coinswapped to colx its gonna be worth a fucking fortune.
Planning my shopping list here.

Caucasian Vegene 2

Oh how I forgot to mention that.

>buying anything owned by Chrysler.

Fuck me man. I've owned a wrangler and a grand cherokee. Pieces of shit. I had a friend who bought her daughter a jeep renegade because it's "cute for a 16 year old and it's super safe with all the air bags and roll bars."

The vehicle, with under 1000 miles, had an engine malfunction and caught on fire. Now I'm sure that's just a happen chance incident but fuck man, of course it happens to a damn chrysler.

Really though. If you do make a lot of money you generally don't want most people knowing you've made a lot of money.

>Why buy a car that makes every person who sees you think you're a douchebag?
>Posts a fucking Jeep

Nice b8 4/10 made me respond

Cv2 is a coin getting a rebranding and rebirth
I feel like most people hitting it big are gonna tell everyone

Pretty epic though it's gonna have a credit card and apps

Where do I buy? It doesn't appear to show up on Blockfolio. And I did a Google search but couldn't find exchanges

It looks like it only has one seat. So your not picking up any women then?

practical he says. ya man, going off road is norman for you and all of us

Novaexchange and yobit its swap is through nova though.

And you're lucky its on a dip right now

This coin with absolutely no volume? It's got 12 btc?

That's very good for a > 10 sat coin. Last week it was at 30 and went from 1 sat to 6 and is sitting at 5 now.

I mean < 10 sat

What are you expecting it to hit? You guys sound like it's going to hit a dollar

Its had 200k-300k a day for the last few days, this btc thing kind of killing everything's volume at the moment though.

I bought it when it was one sat awhile back because I saw that it had incredible volume for a coin that was one sat. Then last week it just 5x'ed and now I'm just hoping it keeps going.

Plus they are doing a coinswap to COLX next week and it will have much better technology and a more in-depth roadmap. Might as well get in while there is news about it.

Easily a penny to start out, after swap it only has like 3b coins its easily achievable

Theres a vietnamese pump group and the xby group working on this after the pump

Good to hear, but that means we can expect a huge price increase followed by a drastic drop.

what is cv2?

Can't find a place to purchase this coin at. Can someone link me?

An old coin being rebranded into colx
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CV2/

That is a sexy ass mother fucking car

If you drove that, there isn't a single person who could say you don't have money regardless of your tastes.

Too bad excise tax is 2% a year where I am, so 1M car is literally 20K

Why would anybody want a one seat car?
Even motor cycles can sit two people

What happens if im holding this coin already on yobit, and the swap to the new coin is only taking place on Nova? O.o

Because then the ladies gotta ride your dick

It's going for about 4 sats right now. What makes you think it will go anywhere after rebrand? Is there even any chance of it coming to more popular exchanges? I don't mind sick gains, but unless a p&d is involved why would people flock into this rebrand or not

Move it to nova and pick an island you want to buy

I have a coupe with 2 seats. The seat is always occupied with random junk (paperwork, sunglasses, pizza box) because literally no friends.

Because xby group and a Vietnamese group are going to run with this

Community already fund raised the money to get the new coin put on bittrex

Its got a pivx dev working on it

Besides how else will Veeky Forums be able to make up for Neos performance CV2/COLX is a BLESSING!

Yeah yeah. How the fug are you suppose to swap this nigger if the registration is "down for maintenance" on nova? Looking around it seems to be a long standing issue, too

>Its got a pivx dev working on it
Source? If this is true I might toss $100 at it, pivx was nice to me in the early part of this year.

The swap is Sept 15-december 15th won't be down forever

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941433.msg10314532;topicseen#msg10314532

Can't find the actual post but they raised money to have presstab do the coding to make COLX - pivx based

Presstab from what I heard, they have the in with him and hes making a custom made pivx based wallet for colx

But all I'm hearing is money, mad money

Can confirm presstabs working with them for it masternodes need 10m colx -- 20m cv2

This chick gonna be my wife when colx is done rocking

noone is trading this turdcoin, it might moon, but with 0 volume, only baby whales like OP will profit.

Yesterday it was like this
You understand how big that is for this size coin
100k volume today..
Its gonna burst

Rent, don't buy.
Not this car only, EVERYTHING.
Objects limit your freedom

It's not going to moon. All you idiots are falling for this guys shill attempt. Screencap this when the swap happens. No one is buying lambos, you will all be buying fucking children's big wheels.

Collosuscoin V2 should be findable on blockfolio

2 dollar

This looks like a sized up car 8 year olds play with.

Did they really call it egoista? Rofl

Die commie scum