ITT: Post modern day ethnic groups and their ancestors

Romans --> Italians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Densușianu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharaonism
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groups_claiming_affiliation_with_Israelites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Kashmiri_descent_from_lost_tribes_of_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. Terrone

Illyrians --> Hercegovinans

HERCEGOVNO !!!

>American

Hmmmm

Canaanites --> Hebrews

Hebrews --> Jews
Hebrews --> Samaritans

I thought the Jews were supposed to eradicate the Canaanites?

Yeah, they didn't consider themselves Canaanites, but they categorically were.

It's important to distinguish between the Hebrews and the other regional natives called Canaanites, in Jewish and Christian biblical history. Going far back enough, yes, they could have emerged from the same stock, but there were enough differences already by the time the Hebrews had disputes with the people referred to as Canaanites.

'This is what the Sovereign LORD says to Jerusalem: Your ancestry and birth were in the land of the Canaanites; your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite.'

Jews saying they're not Canaanites would be like Poles saying they're not Slavs. They can believe what they want but facts are facts.

> It's important to distinguish between the Hebrews and the other regional natives called Canaanites
The only difference was religion, ethnically and linguistically they were exactly the same. Yahwism was just a Canaanite cult based around the Canaanite deity Yahweh. The reason the bible says they are different is because the Jews wanted to disconnect themselves from child sacrificers, even though they used to worship Moloch as well.
>Going far back enough, yes, they could have emerged from the same stock
Nope. They objectively did come from the same stock. Hebrew is a Canaanite language for fucks sake. The Edomites, Ammonites, and Moabites all spoke Hebraic-dialects.

Fuck off

>like Poles saying they're not Slavs
poles are the most slavic slavs in the world.

>Jews saying they're not Canaanites would be like Poles saying they're not Slavs.

This.

jews are the most canaanite canaanites in the world. they especially are considering they are the only canaanite population that preserved the canaanite language.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_language

Germans --> Wisconsinites

You're a very bright person with a very bright future.

Fuck how did Germans grow black skin

t. """"""""it*lian""""""""" amerimongrel

germans were always black

There's no such a thing as an "italian people", Gennaro. That's how I know you are a dumb diaspora terrone who believes he's italian out of his own misery and failure as human being.

Italy is an artificial country and italians are an artificial people.

t. Actual "italian"

>romans
what makes a lombard more roman than a person from andalusia?

>what makes a lombard more roman than a person from andalusia

Rome, Italy

Grey Aliens ----> Argentinians

Medes --> Kurds

This country is garbage. Pls nuke it.

Hittites ----> Turks

Cavemen --> wH*tes

Nothing worse than a self hating cuck.
I can go fuck your women if you feel unworthy. It's ok. You can watch.

dacians ---> romans ---> dacians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Densușianu

Ancient Egyptians ----> Copts

WE

Germany was black-majority before/during WWII.

Egyptians ---> Egyptians

WUZ

No, Arab/Muslim Egyptians are distinct from Copts and Ancient Egyptians.

>Hebrews --> Jews

More like Khazars --> Jews

Egyptian as a Nationality is a colonial invention. Before that, the Arabs identified as Arabs, the Nubians identified as Nubians, and the Copts identified as Copts. Egyptian Arabs are the equivalent to Mestizos with Arabs and Egyptians, while Copts are equivalents to the full-blooded Indian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharaonism

i want to fuck their dirty assholes and watch my cum mixed with their shit come out

more like Khazars ---> milkers

How do you believe this, if this isn't b8. It's gotta be one of the most retarded genetic theories i've ever heard. Especially considering Jews are by far the most tested people genetically in the world.

>Reverse psychology

You're still Khazars, (((user)))

You are the one repeating a Jewish theory thought up by Judah halevi, and has since been pushed solely by Jews. I care about historical truth, not ridiculous theories with no evidence.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

Ashkenazi Jews are objectively Khazars.

>argentinian women
That's how I know you are a brownskin

>Elhaik's study was criticized for its use of Armenians and Azerbaijani Jews as proxies for Khazars and for using Bedouin and Jordanian Hashemites as a proxy for the Ancient Israelites.

Armenians... as proxies for Khazars..
Bedouins... as proxies for Israelites..

>Azerbaijani Jews are also assumed for the purposes of the study to have Khazarian ancestry, when Mountain Jews are actually descended from Persian Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews

This is why he had to backtrack and claim the original Ashkenazim were Iranian-Slavs.

>The decision to cast Bedouin/Hashemites as "proto-Jews" was especially seen as political in nature, considering that both have origins in Arab tribes from the Arabian Peninsula rather than from the Ancient Israelites, while the descent of the Jews from the Israelites is largely accepted

>The study was also criticized as interpreting information selectively—The study found far more genetic similarity between the Druze and Ashkenazim than the Ashkenazim and Armenians, but Elhaik rejected this as indicating a common Semitic origin, instead interpreting it as evidence of Druze having Turkic origins when they are known to come from Syria.

There are so many holes in this dudes argument. The fact that so many /pol/tards and left-wing Palestinian pseudo-activists love to quote his studies is hilarious to me.

>buttblasted apegentinian

>argentine (((((women)))))
Yes goy, yes. Argentinian who- I mean women are the definition of feminity. Take with you all you want, you won't be disappointed :^)

>deluded brownskin

Il terrone ameriCANO, signori

That's a german american tho

>feminity
Only weak pussies care about that. I will pump and dump your women with my big Colombian cock, I won't care if they are whores, better for me.

Expect me... I'll be going there this december. You can watch me fuck your qts and lick my semen dripping out of their pink little assholes after Im done :^)

Monkey, there is nothing worse than a self-hating cuck. I've made an observation and there is nothing more than hate, coming from you.

>IL TERÙN, SIGNORI

I'm a Russian who lives in Kazan and virtually all of these guys look like a bunch of Tatars, so maybe there is some truth to the Khazar hypothesis

>they look like ___, they must be ___

Russian logic at it's finest.

>while the descent of the Jews from the Israelites is largely accepted
WE WUZ HEBREWS N SHONG

Nobody consider Jews as Israelites

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groups_claiming_affiliation_with_Israelites
>It is accepted that the Jews and the Samaritans are descendants of the ancient Israelites.
The only people who contest this are WE WUZZERS
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
WE
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Israelism
WE
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
WE
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Israelism
WE
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory
WE
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites
WE
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
WE
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Kashmiri_descent_from_lost_tribes_of_Israel
WE

get volk

>It is accepted that the Jews
WE WUZ HEBREWS N POO

>Samaritans are descendants of the ancient Israelites.
Nobody claimed that they weren't Hebrews, aside from the LARPers know as Jews

I'm sorry, but you are retarded if you think Bedouins are a good proxy for Ancient Israelites but Jews & Samaritans aren't. You are retarded if you think Mountain Jews and Armenians are a good proxy for Khazars.

>implying Rome is in Lombardy
>implying Rome was part of the Lombard kingdom
???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans
>Genetically, modern Samaritan populations are found to have "much greater affinity" genetically to Jews than to neighbouring Palestinian Arabs.

This kills the LARPer.

Not enough to make a difference lel.

Pre-Indo-Europeans --> Sardinians

Indeed

It is (((You))) that claimed that Samaritans were Assyrian colonists

The Samaritans kept their Paleo-Hebrew Alphabet, their Patrilinear System(as in the Bible), they kept their Torah and added no books as for (((You))) you changed your alphabet to the Assyrian Alphabet, your system is Matrilinear, and you added dozens of Books to the Torah.

At this point i don't think you're related in anyway to Hebrews

>much greater affinity" genetically to Jews

Jews does not cluster between themselves evenless with Samaritans

>It is (((You))) that claimed that Samaritans were Assyrian colonists
I never claimed anything. Collective guilt is immoral.
>The Samaritans kept their Paleo-Hebrew Alphabet
No they didn't. That alphabet is fairly recent.
>At this point i don't think you're related in anyway to Hebrews
This is literal bait. There are Jews who have been in Canaan since Biblical times and they cluster very close with Jewish diaspora groups.
Your unsourced study proves nothing. Here's a sourced study, done in a Lebanese university (Lebanon, that country that definitely wants to prove Israeli narratives). Pic related is an actual study, which is actually sourced.

Source: journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

>tell him he has no connection whatsoever to Hebrews
>simultaneously blame him for Ezra's opinions on the origin of Samaritans

Which one is it? Why are stormfags so logically inconsistent?

>Your unsourced study proves nothing

Pic related is from "Genetics and the history of the Samaritans: Ychromosomal microsatellites and genetic affinity between Samaritans and Cohanim"

Samaritans kept their purity til the end, Jews are just a mixed race with a wewuzing-fetish

Ezra never existed, he is the product of the Rabbis

>1/8th of the good parts of italy are austrian
lmao

>Samaritans kept their purity til the end, Jews are just a mixed race with a wewuzing-fetish

You are clearly trolling. Middle Eastern Jews are just as pure as any Samaritan.

>ignoring the ENORMOUS gap between Hebrews(Samaritans) and Goyim(Jews, Bedouins, Druzes, and son)

Samaritans practiced inbreeding to the point they developed several genetical disorders. What about you ?

AYYYYY LMAO

>a study of 238 people
Nice study.

Proves nothing. Doesn't disprove any of the recent comprehensive studies. Why do you have to ruin a good thread with your pseudo-history? How do you discount all the linguistic evidence? How do you discount all the archeological evidence? How do you discount all the genetic evidence? I'm genuinely curious.

You do realize the Samaritan split happened because Assyria occupied the Northern Kingdom and renamed it Samaria, right? Samaritans don't even identify as Samaritans, they see it as a colonial name.

>diaspora
She doesn't counts mate. Diaspora people are garbage

HerceGOVNA

Phoenicians --> Lebanese Maronites

Franks --> french

Egyptians --> African Americans

t. LARPers

I have countless studies that prove that you are just LARPers

Minoans---->Cretans

Friendly reminder that Jews are just a bunch of Arabs, Italians, Berbers, and Greeks LARPing as Hebrews

Greeks --> Greeks

Greeks --> Turks

Iron Age Britons --> modern Brits

Ancient Mesopotamians ---> Modern Assyrians

Phoenicians -> Cypriots

Based Christian Middle Easterners

>Neglecting the contribution of Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Normans and Vikings to modern Britain's genepool

Mongols ---> Russians

Italians weren't originally all Roman. There were different ethnic groups living in Italy well before the Romans conquered the entire peninsula.

Cherrypicker

Fuck Shitalians

Angles > British

No sweetie

Ancient Mesopotamians --> Kurds

But why?