Childhood is idolizing mesopotamia

Childhood is idolizing mesopotamia
Adulthood is realizing the hitttie kingdom made more sense

>tfw found out abot the dudes some months ago
what's some essential reading on hittites, Veeky Forums?

I had not heard of either of these civilizations as a child, only Egypt, Greece and Rome.

>ULTIMATE CHAD TIER
Akkad
>ALPHA TIER
Assyria
Hittite empire
Egypt
Crete
Sardinia
>BETA TIER
Babylon
Mittani kingdom
Luwian kingdoms
>OMEGA ANAL BITCH TIER
Levant

>crete
>not minoans

That's the same thing.

Fuck are you talking about? Crete was already called Crete 3500 years ago, while "Minoan civilization" is some anachronistic bullshit name invented by some Anglo faggot in the 20th century.

It was called Keftiu and Minos was The title for The KANGZ

>Minos was The title for The KANGZ
No you stupid negroid, it was a name of a particular mythological kang. And we only know him from mainlander Greek mythology.

>Sardinia
>Civilization
People did not reach Sardinia until the 15th century when boats got better

Sardinia had the only anarchic/egalitarian bronze age civilization, they were able to coordinate large projects such as aqueducts, palaces, towers, temples, sanctuaries and reached a high level of technology, built fountains, baths, statues without hierarchy or a central government.

always remind them bro

Praise Enki. His sperm gave us the Tigris. His wisdom gave us the order of nature.

At least post a Mesopotamian monument

that's not Yahweh (pbuh)

Childhood is idolizing Hittites

Adulthood is realizing the Hattians made more sense

Get back to digging canals. The natural gods can no longer sustain us and their war brought us into being to maintain their aspects. Also, devour your enemies.

That dosen't sound alpha at all

I'm Not The one Who classified it as alpha though they comitted acts of piracy so that maybe makes it alpha in your polturds' eyes

Interesting! Tell me more user.