/MAGA/ - Buy American Edition

Hey Veeky Forums bros, sorry about your losses today. :(

While you guys are chasing shoddy pump and dumps and largely wasting your time, you're missing out on one of the largest opportunities. Magacoin *IS* going to become the cryptocurrency network of the right wing and the conservatives. Magacoin will ride the MAGA movement to success, it simply has too large of a target audience. Always remember that value is created from solid fundamentals and network effects, not by buzzwords and fancy visuals. Stop buying into shitty crap and whining about it for hours, and start building. Come mine with us right now, next halving is in December!

Since Magacoin is the only crypto that is not affected by today's crash.. I'll hand out some MAGA to anyone interested.

Download a wallet at magacoin.org/, generate an address, and paste it in the thread. I'll give ya a little bonus if you post some nice Magacoin OC (no reposts).

And while you're at it, come join us in our Discord chat for discussion, mining, memes and more. Over 200+ people are already here: discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2

Mining Guide: pastebin.com/Mb644QPy

Up for MAGA

AKgRTfytBFhYW7yGVj3F21sFmVnD8JzGgi

build
that
wall

MAGA is going to make crypto great again.

Sent 20 MAGA. PS. I'm sending out 20 now instead of my usual 50 because of the network hash rate.

Join our discord man!

Let's go Veeky Forums bros, send over your addresses!

AHP9q3inSswubyuAKoDfBmYeiywUous9MW

Thank u sexy pajeet

Sent 20 MAGA brother, let me know when you get it!

MAGA ON BROS

AYyGEPLp5E82eixaWsYBEWuA5D6hRxmukt

Get on our Discord, its our ground zero for all operations!

And I sent 20 MAGA my fellow patriot, let me know you get it!

I take it lots of people are asleep, anyways up

AGeiuKqHps4241SJ3yV8BB8afscuJAFsio

some maga please

AYFpzExA9VWogXP4uEVbE7cG7JUVGwsbAv

Here for some more bricks. Right wingers forever!

To the moon boys
AYfjBT6yR4fd9ntu9i1V5ywutcW6M1Umbz

Sent 20 MAGA to each address, see you on the Discord brothers. Big exciting developments.

Yo user, heading to sleep now. I'll process tx's tomorrow morning! Goodnight

Aa87CfX2bwH9xMmF4kKvDGMRet9zXeHf9L

magamagamagamaga, maga.

Maga coin will be on bittrex by end of year.

AcpSzZoWMsPUyDezLM4V2GCqUrpqhFpxsL

I like titties.

AN8xQjnUhcGn3DcK4BdUcjvD4F2iqG8a2w

FIX THE TRADESATOSHI DEAL

ARW5jw8rLdcWpG69J9SRuHPDebXBUqsBrV