COINERS ETERNALLY BTFO

COINERS ETERNALLY BTFO

How does it feel to know that this is just the beginning? Enjoy losing everything while I invest in actual assets you fucking retards

Other urls found in this thread:

alza.cz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theres no need for namecalling it doesnt make your thread any funnier

It's like you think I have baby hands.

uh... I shorted this on the way down. It's a little annoying that support wasn't that strong at 300 as I expected but we are confirmed bullish at this point. Enjoy missing out on ETH going to near 400.

funnier?

Keep losing money, that'll definitely make it funnier, mate.

MOMS GONNA FUD

>Implying actual assets weren't once a joke to trade
>Implying they don't also take massive dips, sometimes for weeks or months

>up 10000% this year
>nocoiners are struggling to get 20% gains with their "actual assets"

>while I invest in actual assets

Hope you don't mean securities. Markets are gonna go down this week from the ongoing NK worries and Irma.

Im buying on the dip so i'm going to make massive money here no coin fag.

lmao, same exact thing was said in 2014
people who held from then made more gains doing literally nothing than you would your entire life with 'actual assets'

crypto ALWAYS wins

>tfw I was doing well with stocks on robinhood and bought a small amount of coins ($200) to start to diversify and im already down $40

feels bad man

lol at the idea that this counts as a crash

You don't know the horrors I've seen. This is like stubbing my toe.

Up 120% this year. Not even in crypto to make money, but as a hedge against unsustainable economic and social policies I believe will cause the usual stock market crash very soon and much bigger troubles 20 years down the road. Enjoy your actual assets, here's hoping your vision of the future comes true rather than mine.

Oh shit, this supercrash has eaten nearly all my August gains.

>actual assets

what is that? wheat?

Already up to $4127. dip's over, btc fucking mooning

>when I buy stocks, I buy factories, patents, know-how, distribution centers, data centers, physical inventory, cash, and a fully formed money making entity
>when coiners buy coins they buy data that can be easily duplicated and copied via endless altcoins and forks

same, I also try to ride some waves on the way down there (reduced my losses by 35%)

>too stupid to greentext properly

Yeah you definitely seem like a legacy market faggot to me

>China releases plans of creating their own Crypto
>China cracks down on ICOs
>People panic
>After the dip, some begin buying
>Wtf wasn't this banned?
>People realized ban cannot be enforced
>People realize ban means China is attempting to control currencies more
>This means cryptos are even more valuable, now that the government is against them, as it proves they are an inconvenient for their future plans
>Cryptos moon

Indeed, this is just the beginning. Any movement by government to prevent people from storing the value of their production is a chance to short and a huge boost on cryptos value for long.

When I buy stocks, I buy factories, patents, know-how, distribution centers, data centers, physical inventory, cash, and a fully formed money making entity. When coiners buy coins, they buy data that can be easily duplicated and copied via endless altcoins and forks

I'm up 25% in the last 24 hours. How about you?

Well, Big Macs are truly an asset, you know. Leave it in your table for one year and it's still there.

Have fun at the next financial crash.
Everyone on this board gets another lambo while you jump from the 13th floor. Were those 5% annual gainz worth it?

I have yet to see a picture of anything of any significant material value that has been bought by a user of this board using the profits of their crypto investments. It tells me a lot.

I was down about 50 bucks but at the end of the day I'm up 100% gains even adjusting for the dip...how do nocoiners even cope at this point?

Some of my customers use Ethereum to buy products on my businesses, I accept that even though transaction's slower than money skeleton's blood going to his penis. Some hotels in Finland that I stayed, Arctic Light, Naantalin kylpylä, and Linna, accept Ethereum. Yes, we are slowly going there and like transitions in human history, cryptocurrency will go through T&A's, R&D's, just like the fiat centuries ago.

I came here to laugh at you.

For example in czech you can pay with btc in alza

alza.cz/

biggest eshop with IT/electro/random stuff.

Every bigger city has BTC ATM (about 900bucks / transaction without Id), some exchanges also accepts BTC.