Should I buy more? seems like a really good buying opportunity for TENx...

should I buy more? seems like a really good buying opportunity for TENx, especially because it's not affected by the ico ban in china

I'm waiting another day, but I think so.

This, monero, eth, and btc are my long term hodl.

Thinking of selling all the alts I'm holding and going all in on $PAY. Thoughts?

Theres a chance that after the dust settles, only a few alts stand tall.

And when the market is confident again, the bulls will come back and by then TenX will be far ahead in their roadmap.

Right now I can see the market cap drop to 200mill. However, people won't let that happen

Not sure about it, nobody really wants to accept crypto as payment on a daily basis, its all volatile and weird. I hold 100 of these but not much hope for the project. Feels like a gimmick

What does tenx have to do with china?

Did you not hear the news about china banning ICOs? Shitloads of altcoins were affected by it. Tenx is not.

I have heard the news but its weird that tenx is even mentioning being affected, why would they be unless they are china based?

Because cryptocurrencies are a global thing, and china is an enormous contributor to the crypto market. So if you disallow over a billion people from participating in a coin, it's going to be affected.

everyone is panicking because "muh chinese market!"
letting them know to chill out so they stop spreading disinformation and dumping their holdings

They are singapore based. So they should be fine

How the fuck would TenX not be affected? Did we all forget that they were going to have exclusive access with WeChat? How will that be possible now?

Pretty good chart right now. I'd like to buy some more at 63-64k

From what i read ico's are banned, not crypto. Icos should be banned as its a shady way to raise money with not much investor protection

Yes, buy more.

czech flag?

>isn't affected
>dropped 20%
But I see it's climbing up so I'm glad I own some

Seems like we're hitting a slow recovery right now.

>''not affected by the ico ban in china''

I've seen this statement used alot on Veeky Forums lately. Why would any established coin already on an exchange be affected by an ICO ban...

ICO= Initial Coin Offering
>INITIAL
i.e. if its on bittrex or any other exchanges its not affected.
Please learn the basics before throwing your money away.

I shifted all my MCO holdings into TenX. MCO = China, TenX (PAY) is not

Please learn to READ before making such statements. PBOC clearly said existing ICO's will be affected..

This is the first alt I've ever bought that has done absolutely nothing but slowly bleed since I first bought it. I've made a killing trading omg back and forth on it's mini pump and dumps, and this little shit had kept me from realizing any of it. I hate this little fucker and can't wait to get rid of it the second it gets a pump and puts me back at even.

Should have looked at it's market cap compared to its competition. It was my fault.

You were just lucky with OMG with its unnatural growth and now you're spoiled.

No. I didn't chase anything. I'm just selling omg once it hits .0023 and buying back in at .0021. The second it stops working I'll just move onto a new coin.

ANS was a big payoff for me though, bought in at 5$, should have sold at 50$ but held the bag till 35.

This coin was a mistake, there are other gains to be made and it was a miscalc

And if you think tenx has anything to gain long term, just look at the market cap. It's too high. Long term there is potential and short term there might be pumps, but it's going to be a bit until real growth is made because potential has already been priced into tenx.

You can hold and wait for big gains which might come in the next several months, I would rather make daily gains playing this easy market.

The only real long term hold is BTC anyway. Anything else is just speculation as of now.

WTF did you buy it at? highest it's hit in ages is 80k sats, did you buy it at over 100k?

Bought at 83. Was a fuckup on my part. See what I wrote above. Don't wish any ill on you guys banking on it though. Hope it pays off for you.