BAT and TNT

Hot Tips:
BAT and TNT
Both coins are from established companies and their ICOs are not threatened by China at all. Zero.
Both were hit harder than the market as a whole, which is completely irrational. They should have been hit less as both are nearly immune to China's announcements unlike a lot of other coins.
Both will rebound faster than the market.
Tip me 10% of what you make in Litecoin: LTiUiNwK9S83Xp3m5Em1rcebVAKY3sMBP1
What a GREAT DEAL

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/opentimestamps-has-timestamped-entire-internet-archive-heres-how/)
twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/669180638285533184
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off chewy

Fuck off, cuck. Not all coins are the same, and TNT is a great buy right now. It was hit harder than most coins despite its value being close to immune to what happens in China. Buy and tip.

If you don't tip, your mom will die and you will lose all your money to a HIV+ hooker.

TNT is a little better than BAT here, but BAT is still a good buy.

If anyone tips you, your mom will die and you will lose all your money to a HIV+ hooker.

I don't agree with BAT, but TNT is definitely going to moon once it hits Bittrex.
Why wouldn't you buy a coin that Microsoft has a hand in?

That girl must be an insufferable cunt in private

Why don't you agree with BAT? Brave is a hit and could hit an inflection point of adoption soon. More importantly, its ICO was dominated by whales (read: investment funds) and China's announcements mean nothing to its success. I do agree that TNT is better because its market is more established--BAT's ad market hasn't opened yet--so it is a safer bet. Both are down like >25% in 24 hours which just represents dumb money getting scared. Feel free to disagree. We make each other better by sharing our views!

Oops. I met to tag you for this post

i bought TNT at 21 cents and im still comfy rn

its like 12 cents right now if you arent buying you need to rethink trading in crypto

like a 40mil market cap rn but it has a partnership with microsoft, and there's confirmed news coming soon.

It's cool, I can get why you're behind BAT. I had a few hundred not too long ago and decided to sell. The supply in circulation is just too much for me, whereas TNT's is only a fraction of that. For BAT to hit $1, it's going to need a lot of momentum and press behind it. It's very possible it can happen with the right partnerships, so it's not an entirely bad hold.

>get these 2 coins that got slammed today, so I can sell my bags
>accept x y and z generic positive statements about them
>trust me, this chick is hot
>give me money, here

>bagholder 2 got slammed almost 50%, totally comfy
Dont miss this anons, dont miss this amazing opportunity to be the first to buy it and not get slammed

None of those statements are generic. BAT is the coin of Brave Software who have a new and hot browser. It is basically how you have Chrome or Firefox configured off the bat so you can tell your mom to download Brave and her browsing speed will increase noticeably. The thing is, if you kill the current ad scheme then you need a new one, which is where BAT comes in. Its ICO was dominated by basically about 120 whales. It isn't affected by today's news at all, unlike many other coins. That means it is undervalued. It get hit harder than the market did despite it being less affected by today's China news.

TNT is even better than BAT.

Also look at the teams.

Yes, your Chinese and Panjeet starup coins are affected by today's news, so it makes sense for them to drop 25-50%. It makes zero sense for TNT and BAT to drop by that much.

>hurr durr the whales are all in
>hurr look at the big names who say they work there
>they have a browser that functions efficiently
>think this is unique product
I'm stunned that you're getting slammed this hard with such an amazing coin here let me help you with those bags

So do you have anything to add or are you just being an edgy loser? Give me two "shit coins" that are better buys right now. Oh, right, you have nothing to add because you are nothing. LOSER

You're the OP and even you have nothing to add. You sound like the Avon lady.

>give me 2
US DOLLAR and JM BULLION. There are no good buys right now, BTC is tanking.

I'm tired of all these shitcoin threads pls go back to the chinese forums.

BITCOIN IS LITERALLY FUCKING RISING RIGHT NOW AND HAS BEEN FOR A COUPLE HOURS

>liking Tzuyu

1. There was an event: China announced officially ICOs were illegal and it was considering going after companies that already had ICOs to force them to refund investors.

2. There was/is a crash in direct reaction to this event: tons of people are pulling their money out.

3. When people pull there money out like this it isn't always done rationally. It makes sense to pull your money out from companies based in China or whose ICOs substantially raised funds from Chinese investors. However, not all coins are affected by this Chinese news.

4. Two coins that shouldn't be affected at TNT and BAT.

5. TNT and BAT are a good buy if you are looking to reinvest some of your funds into coins that were irrationally downgraded by the stampede out of the market.

What a GREAT DEAL

retracing losses before the crash continues, like it did at 4300

next stop 3800

for

lol - modern day sweden

BAT is neat.

TNT is literally just OpenTimestamps (bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/opentimestamps-has-timestamped-entire-internet-archive-heres-how/) with an unnecessary token. I don't mean it's kinda similar like maybe TNT could do something special; I meant OpenTimestamps already hit the exact ball out of the park that TNT is trying to get a bunch of bagholders on. Pass.

You do realize today was a US holiday and crypto traders at major banks and funds are just sobering up / waking up about now, right?

STOP POSTING MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!

We are predicting which coins hit by today's news are most likely to rebound the fastest. Do you have better ones?

Looked into TNT, and it looks mighty interesting.
Price is a bargain too rn lmao. Sold!

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT HER!!!

What is the source for that picture kek.

I think the news might be making people take a more critical look at ICOs, so I don't think it's given that TNT will recover just because it's not China-related.

I think non-token cryptocurrencies will recover the best. It's weird that Zcash and Monero dipped. They are less related to Chinese tokens and already have a clear use that's working right now, so my guess is that they'd be the soonest recovery.

so basically a shittier version of tierion without any microsoft partnership or actual funding? so factom then?

kys fudder

What a GREAT DEAL

I am building a resume. Although I have always out performed the market (both BTC and average 100), I only have a few grand in play.

I want to make /BIZ the place for real analysis. That only works if you argue with me and with each other with evidence.

Fuck Reddit. We will be the go to place for Crypto analysis. Its CEO would likely DOX you for liking attractive women.

OpenTimestamp is out and works. The concept literally doesn't require any funding or microsoft partnership. The only things those help with are getting a few more bagholders.

The timestamping-in-a-blockchain concept has been done multiple times before; the fact that you haven't heard of the previous attempts or OpenTimestamps should be evidence that TNT isn't a new concept that's going to take the world by storm.

>I think non-token cryptocurrencies will recover the best. It's weird that Zcash and Monero dipped. They are less related to Chinese tokens and already have a clear use that's working right now, so my guess is that they'd be the soonest recovery.

Nice. I agree about Privacy coins. I thought they were undervalued before the crash, especially Zcash. Monero too, but Zcash is very enticing to the nerds that dominate crypto investing.

Thanks for the contribution!

Fuck off wagecuck.

I have three small business, from semi-successful to money pit. No free cash. If my analysis doesn't help you, or you don't use it, feel free to tell me to fuck off and why. If you use my analysis to make money, 10% of what you make or what you think it was worth, whichever is greater, is a good deal.

No one else is doing this here, but it is the future. Veeky Forums, not CuckIt or YourJewed should be the place.

peter todd is literally just a fudder and all of his points in that popular article are irrelevant nonpoints

>doesn't require funding or microsoft partnership
lol, the fact is that multiple teams at microsoft are using chainpoint

his main points are
>b-b-but it's centralized!!
so is ethereum. so is ripple. there's no reason for it to be centralized based on what it's trying to accomplish

>b-b-ut microsoft isn't actually investing!!
already went over this

>there's no reason to have a token!!
read the white paper retard, then refute their points.

then his last two points.. ?
>b-b-but you need $5 of TNT to be a node operator !!
kys

chainpoint has thousands of costumers. this guy is just salty and nitpicking his shitty service. he's nowhere near unbiased

>peter todd is literally just a fudder
That's confirmed.

I just have a bunch of Tzuyu FUD

twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/669180638285533184

peter todd getting help from tierion in 2015, no wonder they don't respond to this retard

he has the most punchable face ive ever seen

The more I think about it, the more I think ZCash is an better buy than BAT and probably TNT (short term this week choosing what coins were irrationally hit the hardest). People are gamblers in the market though. I think this is a great contribution and others should take note.

So if I buy TNT off Hitbtc, or liqui , I am buying futures right I will, correct?

No and yes. It is much similar to buying corn futures than stocks, which is important to know, but it isn't the same.

TIP ME

Take BAT. Buying BAT is nearly identical, math modeling wise, to buying corn futures. But BAT is only used is Brave's advertising scheme, so using the same trading techniques as corn is questionable. Corn is produced by many producers and sold in many markets. BAT can only really be used either in exchange, different rules, or only in the Brave created marketplace.

TIP ME

I'm thinking about releasing my COIN models. They aren't accurate yet because the markets are irrational, but more or less, "currencies" like BAT need to be regulated by their producers much more than they are. They can be exploited. You will be able to use hold techniques to trigger deflationary spirals soon.

My IQ is over 150 though and I have morals.

What's this qt's name?

file

Lets stay with the safe options
BITCOIN, LITECOIN, ETHEREUM, RIPPLE MONERO DNT ZRX

china banned ICOs!!!

So guys. Much talk and so on. But should i buy BAT now or not?

IQ is only 70. sry

Who is pulling the 12btc sellwall up fucking faggot

Another shiller trying to dump his bags by getting the price higher