ARK IOC

Can you ARK and IOC hodlers start panic selling already?

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EXCL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At $10 i'm selling my bag of Ark

I-I'll buy it off you for $1.... Cmon sell it to me before it crashes to $0.10, you d-deluded A-Arkie

People will hold PoS/DPoS for a short while into a crash bc of the staking rewards. However, once big wallets start dumping to get back into fiat the smaller holders will follow suit. This effect just comes quicker in PoW.

So you're saying.... the crash is still to come? Thanks user

I have a hard time believing IOC holders will start dumping 2 weeks before DIONS bro

We have nothing to panic about.

The only ones panicking are those without ARK.

I'm trying to upgrade my economy seats in the ARK to fucking business class. Let the unworthy jump ship and drown. DIONS bro

Why would i ever sell my comfy IOC? DIONS bro

how much ark for business class?

I'd say 5k at least user. 10k for personal ARK stewardess.

>mfw only 1100

bro you dont get it dions bro

bro bro bro fucking dions bro

We are the chosen

Nah you don't get it OP. I won't sell my IOC even if it dips to 1 cent. and I won't sell my IOC even when it hits $200. You see, for me, this ain't an investment. It's a lifestyle.

DIONS, bro.

Fair enough deluded IOCie. But do you have any plans to cash out at all, or live the high life off staking rewards alone?

DIONS, bro.

You poor naive child. Cash out? I suggest you read up on DIONS, bro. DIONS makes primitive human concepts like " buy", "eat" and "fuck" utterly obsolete. I will ascend to an enlightened state, bathed in the radiant light of DIONS.

Don't let yourself be ruled by fear. There's still time to join us.

If you watched the charts you'd have noticed how much support ARK had even in this shitstorm. It was pretty obvious it wasn't gonna crash hard.

Also, most people that bought ARK didn't buy it for a quick buck. They bought for the team, tech, masternodes or staking. Good luck trying to convince those people to sell.

PS: I'm one of them and I'm hodling at least 2 years. Fuck off.

DIONS, bro.

i kekked

you should write professionally

DIONS, bro.

kek

ExclusiveCoin (EXCL)
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EXCL
I receive a confirmation from china, ExclusiveCoin going to be the first and only one money going to be trade in china.
the vote pass at 53% frorm chinise gouvernement, ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) the money have allready 24H pump up !
BUY NOW BUY NOW GOING TO THE MONLIGHT FOR THE 0.00090000 PRESSION TOP, more 70% in few hour, BUY NOWWWWW, GOING TO THE MOONLIGHTTTTT!!!

I panic sold my ARK yesterday.. Went from a $1800 portfolio to $700 in a day.. Started with $250 so I'm ok but dayam, that red is scary.

DIONS, bro

doesn't OMG do everything ARK proposes to do

I'm holding both, but ARK's marketcap would indicate there is much more room for growth in da ARK.

i couldnt convince the non-arkies lord pls forgive me