What will happen when burgers wake up?

What will happen when burgers wake up?

>yfw am burger and awake
just hodling till this is all over and buy the dip whilst im at it

BURGER HERE I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING I DON'T CARE IF MY PORTFOLIO DROPS TO NEGATIVE INFINITY DOLLARS

burgers have been awake all day you dolt

Chinks sold out not amifags.

Most amerifats were too busy away from laptop doing family shit for labor day.

should be interesting.

Once 4K break it will

burger here, never sell

They will buy the dip again and make a bunch of money then the gooks of come back sell the peak again and it will continue for the rest of the week all all the wealth transfers from Asia back to the West.

Buy TNT and possibly BAT to diversify
Both coins are from established companies and their ICOs are not threatened by China at all. Zero.
Both were hit harder than the market as a whole, which is completely irrational. They should have been hit less as both are nearly immune to China's announcements unlike a lot of other coins.
Both will rebound faster than the market.
Tip me 10% of what you make in terms of Litecoin: LTiUiNwK9S83Xp3m5Em1rcebVAKY3sMBP1
What a GREAT DEAL

So are the burgers at a crypto war to see who will fuck each other over more just at different times of the day?

FAT to the MOON

I wouldn't call it a war it's just that the West isn't panicking it's the east that's panicking. If you look at the charts the market was in a typical recovery. Right up until the Slants woke up. You'll see more of it today. America is getting a great sale on crypto.

yeah that was actually my bad i meant the gooks are trying to fuck the burgers over. always seems like the chinks are making this shit dip hard

burgers sold on friday to buy their cars this weekend

Europoors sold last week to pay their TV license

Don't forget the sugar tax...

Gooks are always trying to fuck anyone and everyone they can over. But that's not the situation here. The situation is simply uninformed unintelligent people selling off your typical crash. Only because this is a World Market you can have it crash on one side of the globe but not the other. If more people were better in for they would notice that is only crashing on their side and perhaps they should stop fucking themselves over. They are the ones that come out on the bottom in this Exchange.

depends on what china does. china is going to start moving the market any moment now and its not going to be up.
when the us wakes up and sees all the red candles they will dump

no look at the last 12 hrs which china was asleep.
the market tried to rally but failed and went back below 4k usd for btc

That wasn't the case today and there is no reason to think it will be the case tomorrow.

Stay fat burgerboy

But the market did rally. The second dip was slowing down in to get ready for a new Peak. And then the gooks woke up. The stupid fucks didn't even wait for the next peak to sell. You can't expect the market to make a straight line right back to the all-time high. That's not a rally, that's euphoria.

Not a rally nigga

>dips at 4am gook time
that was the us market derp

If I had paint I would Circle the spot for you since you obviously can't see it. But I'm driving right now and I can see it. Right around 8 there is a curve that was where was slowing down to get ready to go back up and it just so happened that 8 is the time most people are up and getting ready to go to work.

Stay culturally enriched, old America...

>talking about getting back in while its not even done crashing

if you dont aim to sell into volatility and make some quick % you are an idiot if you buy not

and even the attemp of trading the volaility in the crash is risky af

ofc you could have made alot of money buying at 4050 and selling on 4300 but what was the risk? not worth it imo