Best user coin out there

Everybody who hated xvg should think again.
Wraith protocol is massive.
youtu.be/Yj8AskTpra0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hitbtc/status/905043521438187520
youtu.be/ltrZQGLjaHE
github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/commits/master
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This seems too good to be true. I hope it is true though, it will close the FUD from Monero fags and Verge will truly be the best anonymous coin on the market. 6 different algorithms, wallets for like everything, fastest transactions, and the best anonimity from Tor, I2P ,and the new Wraith Protocol.

I just looked at coinmarketcap, this coin is like the only thing going up. People are super pumped about this coin.

we are currently mooning

I just wsnt to know

Why do they still collect IP AT ALL.
They sey obvuscated, but : why AT ALL??

Pls tell if u know.

for fuck sake lazy nigger
its everything is explained on the coin website.

this is the only fucking coin turning a profit for me right now

So they have yet to implement a feature that has been a part of Monero since 2014? Time to sell my limbs to buy this coin

Redpill us on your statement, user.

It does it better. Monero has a market cap of 1.6b, verge has a market cap of 86 million. Imagine the gains if it even approaches monero.

Ok after selling my bags I can point it out - this shit has 16kkk supply. Max price ever 200 sat if lucky. 16b supply retards

other thread said pump to 0.000002 btc
Lets so this!

>Max price ever 200 sat if lucky
Meanwhile market cap keeps rising
You fucked up.

Does what better you retarded shill? It hasn't even implemented anything yet

>video keeps getting deleted and uploaded by new accounts
>not even mentioned on the coin's site

Literally a fake video created shills trying to dump their coins.

Hell, the claims don't even make sense and show a complete lack of understanding of how both p2p and blockchains function.

so wrong. SAD

Wall reached. DUMP NOW!

Tryin' to get on that Bladerunner 2049 hype.

Will it hit 0.01 by friday?

It was 245 SATs in May...

Are burgers going to drive this price down when they wake up?

Trying to decide if I should sell 1/4 of my stack at 170 if it gets there, and then place a buy order at maybe 120-130.

What do you reckon ?

Verge has a richlist, transparent blockchain. It's just as user as btc over tor. It's for cunts. Sorry girls, you're never getting rich off it.

Also there is an enormous reverse cup and handle forming in xvg. It's going to be over soon.

It will never ever hit that. It has an open blockchain. It does NOTHING that can't be done with BTC or LTC.

it's a fucking scamtastic piece of shit.

It will be crushed out of fucking existence soon. Because it has no USP.

haha
why the salt?

Currently holding 305K bought at 0.0000020

when you planning on selling?

Not anytime soon.

Just stay out then. But all privacy/anonimity coins have a bright future

loading my bags since July. Buy a few while you still can at these prices bro's. Its future is bright.

>14.88MM Volume

The rise is because its gonna be listed on binance you absolute retarded noobcoiners

Should get another boost from this twitter.com/hitbtc/status/905043521438187520

pivx is better.

Well this didn't work out so well for DNT or OAX

Jesus this video is almost too good to be from verge. Maybe they have something going on behind the scenes.
If they deliver on this shit, my bags will get very light.

Fake news, I think. Verge XVG got second place by a thin margin in the voting. Strasis won the vote.

Try the Youtube user: Cryptorekt . That guy is part of the official Verge team.

Follow the discord you nigger. Binance said they would also list XVG because df how many vptes it got.

Yeah, The twitter poll was for HitBTC, XVG won.
I wouldn't be surprised if it gets on Binance though, seeing how close the vote was. the CEO did say in an interview he wanted to maybe add more than one.

>no technical info
>copypasta code = new ""protocol""
>"TM"
why make a stupid video like this? it makes the project look like an obvious pajeet-tier scam. looking at the roadmap, they literally have a discord ""integration""? they actually found something to focus on thats more cringey than dogecoin's reddit tipping bot. i'm sure a bunch of whales will make a bunch of money off this, but its a clear PnD

Idiot.

It was pumped by bored whales and its gonna go back down within a week. Accept it. Your coin is shit. Lol when they did that open forum where investors could ask questions it was literally all pajeets lmaooo

Privacy tokens are gonna have a huge rally soon. Listen to Mordecai goyim.

youtu.be/ltrZQGLjaHE

since youre an expert and totally not a discord/reddit newfag, can you point out the addition of ring sigs through all of these totally legit commits that aren't just modifying one or two lines from random header files? why do they have to pretend that development is active?
github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/commits/master

Is it not possible that development is happening behind the scenes?

cheap zcoin knockoff

only thing they do better is marketing and making their product appeal to normies

That's enough.

If we can get to $1 by 2018 I will love you forever.

theres literally no reason for an open source project to do this? bitcoin's darkwallet already supports this, why does verge need to conceal tech that has existed for years?

WHY IS IT DUMPING JUST AS I BOUGHT IN?
reeeeeee

Because you bought local ath dumbass should have waited a while.
Also where the fuck is it dumping?

>didnt buy xvg when it was at 100
JUST

So you can buy more

It's rising again LOL.

nice rise
Market Cap now $102,528,959

I have it set to autosell when it hits .00000180 BTC. I'm afraid it's gonna moon way past this

target? $0.10 USD ?

god fucking damnit bought at 60 sat and didn't HODL because wanted more liquid

Honestly realistic
20m in cap growth today

You're fucking dreaming. If you look into the commits on the github, you'll see the tiniest changest just to make it look like there's an active dev. This "wraith" shit is literally impossible. If you think it's possible, you dont understand blockchain.

Distributed ledger... meaning there's copies of it everywhere... ANONYMOUS? Cant be viewed with block explorer?? Literally impossible.

This is a fucking pump and dump... it pumped, I dumped. I've doubled up on this thing 3 times now. Smart money is OUT.

that was way harsh

How about Xmr user? I just want one of the best privacy coins.

it can BTFO monero

tell us what to buy!
we need your guidance.
WHICH COIN!

Xmr if you must, but I don't see any value in it other than "anonymity is the new hot shit" and all those coins have pumped. They'll start falling and we'll have a new class of bagholders. Last month it was all the dapp/ico platforms... Now those are all on sale. It's all a big hype cycle of vapor ware. Btc/ltc/eth are the long term winners. Don't fuck with anything outside of the top 50 without the realization that there's a good chance you'll go broke. If you want to chase 500x gains you gotta get really lucky these days... Or be patient and have iron hands.

Pro tip... Neo is doused in gasoline... One little spark and that mother fucker is on Pluto. Watch for some news out of China in the next few days (even though the coins volume is 3/4 not chinese ppl [lol]) there's some money to be made. Or BTC to accrue. That's really all this is about. Disregard alts, acquire btc.

SHILL GOOD COINS!!!
But not Monero, come on user. Judging by the fud floating about XVG has them panicked.

This is me from my phone btw

Something that hasn't really pumped lately. Something with some news or rumors lurking. Or just fucking buy the big three 80%+ and uninstall blockfolio for two years. I don't fucking know. No one is getting rich overnight. Just keep grinding

Just watch the market. Btc dips, alts moon... Alts dip, btc moons... It doesn't take a genius to capitalize on that info

The fud floating around about verge is legit... It's a shit coin dude. Remember sigt? Even shit coins moon. But they come back down to earth...

Wrong.

Once and for all:

BTC UP- ALTS DOWN
BTC DOWN-ALTS DOWN
BTC SIDEWAYS-ALTS UP

FOR FUCKS SAKE
REEeEeEeEEeeEe

Fucko. I bought at 10 sats. got out at 219.
DGB same,
XRP same
shit goes to the moon sometimes, doesn't mean you need to crash back down

Right. And when you bought at 10 sats nobody fucking else was. Which means the next 50x is sitting somewhere with fucking dust all over it and no volume. How do you discover that coin at this present moment? You get lucky. Or you read 100 websites and white/black papers and do homework on devs and blah blah blah and hope and pray that the market/money flows into the best coins... Which it doesn't always do. E.g., bitcoin, slow as fuck, expensive as fuck, 50% market dominance. It doesn't make sense. Nothing makes sense

OR... You held with iron hands and let some time pass. Imo it's either patience/time that makes you money... Or dumb luck

>Nothing makes sense
I agree dude. I get lucky and I get unlucky. I saw the floor on XVG at 70sats and pulled the trigger again. Was willing to wait it out but I saw the floor regardless.
These past few days there have been a shitload of news/updates that seems very positive. XVG getting there shit together is not a bad thing. so today the project finally looks promising. At last! Why not speculate?

>bought at the same time
>haven't sold yet

not sure what i'm waiting for. i tell myself 280 sats. i think i'm being delusional

>romano fudding this hard

lmao

I hear ya... But you also gotta recognize the ceiling. News and such can only do so much for a coin with a crazy supply and $100m cap.

what does it mean?
He's a genius isn't he?

using a monero wallet has always been a pain in the ass

I think you'll see 80 before you see 280 my man.

I saw people shit the bed over XRP with the same concerns.
This has potential. some chance to top ATH even. Not saying $1 like a retard but 10 cents is doable. imho

Oh shit it's dumping.
I bought at the local ATH

Like this guy.. Probably wants $10 by end of month. and only has 50k

he's definitely a talented shitposter

Xrp has bounced off of $.25 twice in the last 4 months and hovered around $.15-20.. And its value in terms of btc has done nothing but drop. Wouldn't you say those with concerns have been correct?

Yep. It has long since peake. But it was fucking fun for those that rode it up from 800 sats

I bought $2k worth at about $.20. It's a long term hold for me. My portfolio is worth $70k... $60k is btc/ltc/eth/neo... $10k worth of hopes and dreams.

Solid stuff, top 4... Rest is shit I've mined/free coins from day trading/bags I'm holding cuz retard

But why so late user? $.20 is like where I sold.
That coin was a zombie until that Volume spike. That is the signal, not two weeks after the rally

Here's the shameful section.

God, XVG shills are the fucking worst.

>still holding 28k SIGT
WEW LADDIE

I bought in June. It kept breaking thru new floors. Luckily btc kept climbing and holding the $ value.

I mined them in a couple days. They cost me about $25 in electricity. I have 40x1070s. Knowing you retards, it'll prob moon again in a few months. I'm a patient motherfucker

Monero's security is the equivalent of "I can't get a virus, I have Norton."

Good luck with that.

This analogy makes no sense and you should probably kill yourself.

I already made it bro. Thanks though

then you're dumb son