WE ARE THE COMMODITY MARINES

WE ARE THE COMMODITY MARINES

We will hold for years to get our 10% gains, the way God intended.

WE WILL NEVER SELL WE ARE THE SILVERMARINES IN THE EAGLE DIVISION. I WILL MAKE A 5% PROFIT BY CHRISTMAS

40k in silber marine here, holding for 100 years

AND WE ARE NEVER MAKING MONEY

Commodities are a ponzi scheme. It's literally illegal to mine gold and silver without (((their))) permission (and giving them all your profit). (((They))) control all the supply and (((they))) manipulate the demand.

You want to know why we haven't already colonized the solar system? It's because (((they))) haven't figured out a way to stop people from mining asteroids without (((their))) consent.

are you me?

Thoughts on the gold and silver markets being massively oversold?

>buy gold
>bury it in backyard
>die

Can't wait for the asteroid mining business to get you BTFO.

Congrats OP, enjoy your healthy 2% gain over 10 years.

Also get out before the asteroid mining starts.

It costs thousands of dollars per pound to lift objects into low earth orbit. Asteroid mining can only become profitable if the price increases a hundredfold. Ie, we'll all be driving lambos.

just bought 2k euros worth of gold and 1k euros worth of silver

how should i store it? for how long should i aim?

What the fuck is this incostistency?
My OCD wouldn't let me buy those.
Why can't they make them the same?

*inconsistency
you get the point

store it somewhere safe and secure. hold it for several years it is not a get rich quick but a storage of value. So if SHTF you don't lose everything. is right in front of you, can hold in your hands. no chinks or jews can take it away

was more worried about the silver. ordered it in some etui box Thing. is this enought to keep it shiny?

>you don't lose everything. is right in front of you, can hold in your Hands
thats what i wanted. took my Initial crypto Investment and bought the metals with it

if its kept airtight then it will remain shinny. but it doesn't matter, they are normally come in tubes of 20 capsule things.

Navy Seals of Silver

i have 3kg of gold and 15kg of silver in state owned bank, fyi not an amerifag.

But then you have to tithe back to God 10%
Wat do?

Kilo Au here, comfy, shiny, hefty and loving the ping it makes

Rate my blockfolio

> +0.17% today
not bad at all

Store it in your rectum

Nobody gonna steal you ;)

>+0.17%
Not bad. Rate mine.