AND HERE WE GOOOO

Enjoy the ride, in 2 days no one will remember this chink dump and we will be back at $5000.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/bitmexrekt
bitcoincharts.com/markets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hear that Japan want to make the same.

i bought when it crashed to 1900 dollar, it can half and I still made profit

Bull run tomorrow.

Based chinks have come to the rescue

Except China isn't the only one. South Korea Russia Ukraine and more are doing the same or even worse.

>all this denial ITT

>he didn't buy the dip

kek wait till you see what this is

Nope. Needs to hit at least 3000k
Might go sub-3k a bit.

Look at the market depth.

There are people pulling out HALF A BILLION DOLLARS

mobile.twitter.com/bitmexrekt

Look at that shit.

As dire as it looks, i still believe it will bounce back. Not at 4k a coin tho.

Shit needs to dip.

I see BTC going to 9k before the end of year after a horrific fucking dip

Not yet. We still bears for a while.

LMAO how deluded do you have to be to think this is the end of the dip.

Another dip incoming

what is that twitter account telling us?

People cashing out their margins on different coins

“Someone” cashed out 80k satoshis @ 4300 like an hour ago

For how long? I don't even bother TA anymore I just do what user tells me

It seems to be over, the top 100 coins at least 50 % are being bumped up, should we wait another day? dont want to miss the bottom.

I don't think the market will let bitcoin go below $4000 for longer then a few mins, always people buying the dip. Were not in a bull market yet, well have to see how September plays out first.

I know
I know I've let you down

Look at the fucking market depth, dipshits

3k a coin

Yeah I'm looking at the market depth and it would take someone with about 28 billion dollars to dump it to 3k, I guess its possible but which chart specifically are you looking at? It seems extremely unlikely we will dip below 3800.

but 80k satoshis is only 3 dollars

Polo charts

How’d you calculate that conclusion?

You have to look at several different exchanges market depths. Based on polo it won't be able to dip below 3800..

GET READY FOR ROOOUUUUND 3 FOLKS

Also are you taking into account the people that are dumping their alt coins for BTC so they can cash out?

I know you can use ltc or eth to cash out, but i think a lot of people are cashing out to BTC because of the volume

My hypothesis is that cash out trend is proping up the price

For that past few days whale institutional investors have been aggressively selling their holdings in attempt to dive the price down with bots, and their success was big at first but it's now waneing as confidence returns to the market tomorrow. Yes, it would take approx 28billion from the market cap amongst BTC/ETH/LTC in order to cause that 3k dip. It COULD happen. I don't think it will.

That’s what im sayin

I think people cashing out their alts is contributing to that extra 700 buffer

That’s why i think 3k makes sense

Pessimist in me see’s it rubber banding to like 2800

I think the amount of people buying at 3k is the slingshot moment

I don't TA either but there's a very clear bear channel. We've just bounced off the top of it again at 4180. If it goes the way of the previous dip I'd expect it to hit 3600 in a few hours. I sold at 4100 and have a buy order in for 3650. I'm no expert though - I'm all in tether atm so there may be some confirmation bias on my part

I'm not picking up what you're putting down. If people are selling out of their alts its because they want to hold more of the reserve BTC... (most altcoins are 80% speculation and get dumped asap in bear trend)

so a downward trend in that fashion cannot last.

You need to look at more than one exchange lol. Middle market price much higher.

Look at market depth.
Look at how red rest of the market is.

Top of chart is 3400
Pink Wojacks and downward trend could easily account for another 600

People will come to their senses at that point and then we’ll bounce back above 6k

I think it could even go to above 8k

same here

bitcoincharts.com/markets/

On almost every single chart you look at what you are saying is false. The market depth is massively tilted towards buyers. Theres almost 3x as many buyers at 3800 than there are sellers at 4.2k

going to crash hun' :) you wont get rich wthout working ^^

Its being propped up by the other coins that just lost the ability to do business in china!

Of course it’s titled towards buyers. It was 5000 a coin 2 days ago! Eth was almost 400 a coin 2 days ago! Its under 300 now! How many shit coins are built on eth?

Zcash was almost 300 2 days ago

Its under 200 now

Back in march those coins were trading at 40 and THAT was insane

A dip to 3k is going to happen

I make lots of profits from bear trends. BTC will not go below 3800 on mid market average. You may see it dip to 3600 on bitfinex since they are under siege from the Chinese government and everyone forced to trade there is trying to get the hell out.

By all means sell now though, as I'm sure it will dip to 4.1k mid market again but thats about it.

It’s going to 3k

3k would be a splendid buy opportunity but it won't happen.

It’s gonna happen.

You’re gonna lose money.

You’re hurting people reading this thread.

I've got a reserve of money to buy if that dip happens. I could say the same to you, trying to convince people to sell before it goes to 10k.

Thank God Bitfinex is pumping Bitcoin with fake money again. TO THE MOON!!!

Let Bitfinex and tether die pls. ty

You’re still gonna lose money

We are the BTC marines???

it's all downhill from here boys

i agree, i dont think we are going to see sub 4k. Altho the market really needs sub 4k correction to become healthy again.

Tether marine here - bring on the dip

There are people on this board in places like Venezuela that are trying to use this shit to dig themselves out terrible financial predicaments.

You’re “reserves” might be fine after the rebound, but this rearranging deck chairs on the titanic talk is affecting real people just so you can flex your e-peen

3k. Happening.
Then moon.

We've already seen sub 4k

On certain exchanges, on mid market it dipped to about 4035 and then went back up to 4500.

Thats a fair point, but if those people just hold they will be okay.

What would truly destroy a person investing from a poorer country is to sell during a dip and then have to buy in higher. As you are implying, the wage disparity is significant for poorer people.

Or they buy at 3k.

I’m confident it’s gonna go in both directions.

Are you confident it’s gonna go up and not further down?

Nice edit lol

Yeah, I'm fairly confident - 70% certain that tomorrow will be a modest bull run with everything improving between 5-10%.

What i’m saying is I’d be comfortable buying at 3 with the expectation that it’s going up.

If it doesnt then they’re fucked at 3

What you’re saying is if they bought at 4 and it doesnt go up, then they were better off buying at 4

It’s the lesser man’s pascals wager.

I am confident buying at 3 and riding it up to wherever it goes until the next correction

Doubtful.

I expect it to remain steady, but only because alt’s are still high. The alt’s will keep making a steady drop and btc will keep floating because of it. There will come a point where it will hit 3k

Ah, I see where you are coming from then. To the poor man out there yes it would be a much more confident buy at 3k, and if you have the patience and fortitutde to wait for that dip - that may never happen, then do so. You will bring your family wealth.

I'm on the otherside of the fence, I think 4k is extremely cheap for a bitcoin.

I also wear a dinner jacket when i post on Veeky Forums.org

Pfft, a dinner jacket. You brute. The modern gentlemen wears a smoking. One does not post on Veeky Forums from the dining room but only from the smoking room or the study.

The true value of a bitcoin is in the hundreds of thousands, surely anyone getting into this thing knows this deep down if they have done absolutely meaningful research into the topic. It's irrelevant to buy at 3k or 4k, whats important is they have some before shit hits the fan.

I already sold at a profit days ago, idk what to do now, ppl say its recovering im skeptical its another bear trap. Should i buy now, wait for another dip or wait till a 3k dip like some anons are saying????

Friendly reminder that you may be in a bubble.

There is no guarantee it will recover. You have not understood the risk you are taking.

Never, ever double down on a losing trade.

YOU LOST THE TRADE. TAKE THE LESSON, GET OUT, MOVE ON.

LEARN FROM IT.

The bubble to end all bubbles. Bitcoin is going to go up every year until 2120.

yeah.. people who caught the dip back in june are still bagholding right

lmao nocoiners

"3k happening cause i want in cheap, then moon"