There are STILL people who don't believe in human evolution

>there are STILL people who don't believe in human evolution

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BC_(video_game)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think a game like that would be awesome.

Just walking around the savanna doing homo erectus shit.

Sounds awesome.

Evolution is racist because different races evolved in environments with different selective pressures, which would imply that those races evolved different characteristics.

That's so funny! ahahaha

>races
A meme

They tried it sorta with FC Primal, it wasn't very good.

>creating categories based on discernible differences
>A meme
wtf? I hate Aristotle now!!!

Yes, and there are people that don't believe in climate change.

Doesn't really matter though since you don't have to believe it for it to be true. It's easy to write those people off as retards and not care what they have to say about anything else. Easy.

>brown haired race
>black haired race
>rest haired race
A meme

>there are STILL people who think man came from Africa
o i am laffin

>FC Primal

Sounds like some sort of chavvy soccer club

>dozens of homo species around only thousands of years ago according to fossil "record"
>none around today

Kay.

Racial categories are retarded
there are 0 people with biologically pure races

race is a clusterfuk

Evolution points towards the existence of God.

To this day, people don't know how RNA formed in the primordial soup and how that formed single cell organisms. Replicating the conditions in any manner has so far failed to produce spontaneous creation of RNA or living organisms.

If you look at the history of evolution, its not a continuous series of random mutations like some suggest it was. For the vast majority of biological history, there was little to no "evolution" or it progessed at a very slow rate. There were certain points in history where there were sudden, massive, rapid "leaps" and a bunch of new types of species suddenly appeared, as if evolution somehow went in hyperdrive for a relatively extremely short period, and then stopped.

IMO it points to the hand of God

>messenger comment
A meme

Dont forget to donate money to your local televangelist

We have a pretty good idea about how life is created. We already know how to turn anorganic into organic molecules, and the process how those bend together to form a cell will one day also be understood. But first we need to "reverse engineer" a cell into the most primitve possible cell. Because those first cells don't exist anymore, and if we don't know how that first step looked like, we can not know how life came into existence.

The reason why the phenotypes sometimes can change extremely and quickly is because most evolution is happening on DNA level. The DNA can change drastically without any phenotypical change, and then, sudenly, when it has reached a certain degree of mutation, big and sudden changes happen.

B.C was supposed to be Cavemen killing Dinos and shit but Molyneux cancelled it and it was probably 90% lies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BC_(video_game)

Pretty sure the homo genus came from Africa.

>Science currently isn't advanced enough to explain something
>Therefore god
You are like the ones who believed that lightning was the gods wrath because science at the time couldn't explain it. Except that you have no excuse for being this stupid.

Mount & Blade 2 mod? Might be the most practical way to get such a game.

That is assuming it's gonna live up to the hype.

Otherwise there's just not the demand for such games.

Welcome to the video games, interesting but niche subjects are mostly either ignored or watered down to the point that they're completely pointless (see Spore for a perfect example of this).

Evolution btfo
He means far cry

What a cuckqueen

I wish someone would resurrect this game with updated graphics. I know the first person survival/crafting market is very saturated but a prehistoric era game with a food chain, scientific accuracy, endangerment/extinction mechanics, climate change, etc. and done very well could be very refreshing.

Pic related: An artist's rendition of what a prehistoric era survival game may have looked like.

>We already know how to turn anorganic into organic molecules, and the process how those bend together to form a cell will one day also be understood.

There's nothing quite like the naive faith of a Science cultist.

>thinking evolution isn't real
>thinking God (or some kind of diety) isn't real
>not believing that God sparked life and let evolution take its course

Sickle cell
>meme

>We now can explain that lightning is an electrostatic discharge
>therefore it cannot be a manifestation of God's wrath
Adorable!

Or alternatively that evolution was the method by which God actively effected the shape of life on Earth by shifting various environmental parameters.

>lactose intolerant race
>lactose tolerant race
A meme

Genes for sickle cells don't abide to racial boundaries.

>Hey angels check it out.
>Imma create a primordial building block of life and billions of years later it'll be an intelligent with a soul that I can have a relationship with.
>"Why don't you just create the life you want if you want to have a relationship with it?"
>Because it won't look like it happened naturally that way.
>"Won't that make it look like you don't exist?"
>Shut up, we're doing it my way.

> Some things we have sufficient knowledge to explain
> other things we don't
> this means everything written in the bible is 100 % correct, while all other religions or interpretations of the same religion is 100 % wrong.

Religion is the biggest Death of the Author to exist.

What ever happened to scientific skepticism?

I'm looking at one homo species right here