NEO

this shit is about to mooon
always after 1 deep it goes up for more

Other urls found in this thread:

neo.org/en-US/Blog/Details/63
reddit.com/r/RedPulseToken/comments/6y79z7/red_pulse_rpx_sale_postponement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I trust Da Hongfei. He is our friend.

It had it's shine.. Give it time to correct.

Nothing that goes 10x in a week or two stays at that level without a time of correction.

neo.org/en-US/Blog/Details/63

u mad NONEOs?

kek

Really wonder are you guys roleplaying being third worlders or do you really think anything you say will be taken seriously if you can't even into basic english?

>china bans bitcoin
>chinese shitcoin moon

pick one

I only want to help you guys.

wrong. how are you this retarded?

I've saw this posted yesterday and then already wondered:
Why would that be an argument against NEO? It implies the right stable price has now been obtained

idiot.

I HATE NEO, COST ME 40%
FUCKING COMMUNISTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEo is starting now i guess

Buy signal confirmed

I "bought the dip" at 900ksats or so, traded swings, persevered through the first sell off due to whitelisting for RPX
this latest development crushed me because I wasn't by the computer at the time of the second crash
I'm so demoralised rn - not because I have my savings in, pulled the initial investment out during summer, but because I put a lot of hours into getting to the point I was at pre-crash

use stop losses

Maybe I would be if the page eventually loaded

>neo.org/en-US/Blog/Details/63
>en-US

everything is chingchong

the sheer amount of professionalism

Dear NEO Community:

First of all, thanks to all the participants in the community for NEO has been the support and contribution. The open source project NEO has been developing healthily since its inception in 2014.

NEO focuses on the underlying technology of the chain chain, providing digital infrastructure, digital identity and intelligent contracts for the future of the intelligent economy to provide the basic network. NEO original research and development of the DBFT consensus mechanism, NeoContract intelligent contract system, NeoX cross-chain agreement and many other original technology. NEO is a technology-oriented community that focuses on the underlying technology of the block chain.

Looking back 1 year ago, NEO completed the world's first returnable ICO, of which about half of the participants came from overseas. From September 7, 2016, the ICO will be able to choose the full amount of bitmaps that have been invested during the NEO mainline line up to October 17th. During the above term, a total of 15 participants applied for a refund of 50.308364 Bitcoils. This global first return mechanism protects the interests of the participants to a considerable extent.

With the development of the community, NEO has become a world-renowned public chain with a large overseas community and developer from an open source project started by China. Today's NEO Council has sufficient resources to support technology research and development and ecological construction in the next few years. Combining the regulatory requirements for ICO in the world, we decided to continue to allow ICO participants to return the bitcoils they invested. Particle rounds, ICO1, ICO2 participants can contact [email protected] by October 17, 2017, and send all NEOs to the NEO Council at the designated address of the NEO Council. The NEO Council will return the participant to the participant All the bits of money that had been invested.

[Part 2]

When ICO was conducted in 2016, we have made it clear that NEO is a community-driven, community-funded nonprofit open source project. In addition to working hard to build NEO products and ecology, we also hope to contribute to the community in other ways. Therefore, for seed rounds, ICO1, ICO2 participants who have not chosen the above-mentioned return program, we will give the appropriate feedback after October 18, according to the contribution of the participants. The specific plan is announced separately.

In addition, the NEO Council is actively promoting the NEO community in the existing legal framework, continue to healthy and steady development. In the fourth quarter of 2017, NEO will use the international legal team to develop a legal framework that meets the requirements of the world's major national compliance requirements for use on intelligent contracts on NEO.

Consecutive development is the only way for the chain chain industry to grow to a certain stage. We are fortunate that the NEO team has chosen a compliance route from the outset in designing philosophy, consensus mechanisms, and management models so that it can respond well to future challenges and opportunities. NEO community look forward to your participation and advice, thank you again for the NEO community to accompany and support!

NEO Council
September 5, 2017

Noneos on suicide watch

blah blah
literally not a word on current developments
these chinks seem to be as bad as kikes, if not worse

yeah right

this
I didn't even read it all
An history course is not an announcement

NEOfags have to try and drum up support to dump their NEObags somehow.

>This shit is about to moon
>Other ICO slated for the month just got shitcanned

Why is it mooning again?

NEO literally has no more use cases.
China has their own "chinese ETH". There is no reason for NEO to exist anymore.
Chinese are pulling all their money out while western buy into the "chineses ETH" meme

I'll buy back in only in case RPX ICO actually goes through but only 1/2 of funds I had planned previously, gotta make up for the losses somehow
serves me right trusting the soulless totalitarians

The POSw poster reborn? HEED HIS WARNING.

Lol have you missed the news? The coin is dead, deal with it

RPX "POSTPONED"

SELL SELL SELL
reddit.com/r/RedPulseToken/comments/6y79z7/red_pulse_rpx_sale_postponement/

kek this shit is so doomed
USA will panic sell NEO

>it was just a scamcoin anyway. Neo doesn't need scammers. We gonna be rich lads just hodl hongfei won't abandon us.

Neotard cope posts in 3, 2, 1...

Some people here are so stupid.
Neo will grow bigger and stronger after this. They will be accepted by regulators. Neo, first of its kind. Everyone not panic buying now will never get a lambo.
Neo was and is still the best bet, it's a monster, it's huge, it's money machine

how much did you lose buddy ?
cut your losses before its to late bro...
there are only more bad news ahead for ICO plattforms

i'm so sorry for your loss. There are a lot of cope groups active right now

FUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG SELLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Nothing I average at 270 sats and when it dumped to 400 I bought 10% more. Average at 300 now.

This regulation will in the end, be the best what could happen for neo, since it's the only chain which will adopt/fit into the regulations pretty fast and will leave all competitors behind it, forever. Making it the Chain of Chinks.

Neo will be bigger than ever soon.

How stupid are you? Neo cant launch any ico's rendering the platform dead

they have their own developed smart contract plattform...
research QingDao Blockchain
Korea is also developing their own right now

please just stop being delusional for a second

Neos purpose isn't holding icos, also the ban is no forever, it's until regulations are made and icos fit in.
Stupid idiot. Everyone here knows icos make the company's rich for doing nothing.. It is some kind of scam. Also, you don't need and ICO like they are held atm (give money, get token) to make a token or a dapp.
Neo is the only piece which fits in chinas puzzle, with or without icos

How brain damaged are you? ICO's were just a small part of what NEO is.

For the ones that love NEO,
You should buy some loopring and use the long term program to get the juicy 20% in 18 months so you can be rich with us.

press F to pre-sale participants, 100 "lucky" ones who had to chuck in $10k min (at the time)

Fr neo doesn't even need icos and they were bound to get regulated anybody with half a brain could see half of them were scams and could easily be one so it needs regulation

Don't wolly everyone get refund. You trust your friend Dong, ok?

Keep dreaming

>CRYPTO NEEDS REGULATION
>CRYPTO NEEDS REGULATION
>CRYPTO NEEDS REGULATION
>Gets regulated
>Down over 50%

Literally fuck all of you boot lickers. You ruined this coin and think it's somehow going to be better now. I'm glad I bought in so cheap that I still walked away up a few Gs. Hopefully the doctors regulate your meds in a few weeks time to take away the suicidal thoughts you're going to have.

Korecoin is the future

100% anonymous unregulated and fast

It's hilarious how neo holders desperately try to defend their bags in this thread

I actually just talked myself into buying 100 again.
Burgers will slightly bump the price.
I'll probably walk away with 5-10% later today and I'm fine with that.

It's like ISIS saying Raqqah stronk

>burgers
>bumping the price
wait until everyone hears the news, then maybe re-buy

sold all my neos, will rebuy later.

Neo is doing its last bounce up. Will sell all at 515k and done with this shit for good.

Sell noobs. You have no idea anyway. Go buy dgb or Ark

But neo is the new DGB.

Same. It'll be a shame if this never hits true moon levels, but I made a good chunk of change from buying back when it was ANS

ok, you guys win. I just sold all my NEO. I still made a 3x gain and will buy twice as much on the dip.

from now on all chinkcoins should be gassed with extreme prejudice

Neo is up over 1000% last three month and 40% last month still.
In what world are you living

Their reddit is a Jonestown.
Not pajeetland like you, designated.

Is the whole value of Eth & NEO that you can get in on Initial Offerings without being a millionaire? I'm trying to understand here. Are all of these platforms expensive because we're pricing in these rights that used to be exclusive? I honestly don't know. I'm pretty new and am having an WTF moment.

Your a little late to sell for the dip we're about to be back on track to lambo land

NEO is kill Chinese FBI have seized all computers and wallets of the devs

New after crash high soon, told ya bitches

Neo will rule crypto like China will rule fiat and gold

it implies its gonna be dropping a lot lower before picking back up

>Buy 1 NEO @ $40
>Ever single day since then: IT'S GONNA MOON GUYS
Come on. I'm not even salty, just tired of your shit.

Astroturfing Asian niggers get paid by the post.