Mr bones' wild ride

Last night I laughed so hard I literally nearly passed out, I think I've probably laughed that hard maybe thrice in my life.

All the pink wojaks and rage threads became too much, I'm sorry to be laughing at your misery in a way but they're just so fucking funny. Thank you Veeky Forums, thank you for (for a brief, fleeting moment) bringing me so much joy that I nearly went unconscious.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have literally created a whole new level of loneliness.

Get out dude.

pink wojak is the best
bought 100k

pink wojaks are a CIA psyop operation

>Still mad because his NEO is never coming back

>2000 I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSS
>ITS NEVER GOING TO STOP
>HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID
>MAKE IT STOP MOMMY
>WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME
>BEATING ME. BEATING ME DOWN INTO THE GROUND

This is the best shit in the whole world. If they're a psyop, whoever came up with it gets the intelligence star. Beautiful.

When was the genesis of pink wojak?

Veeky Forums is the meme factory of Veeky Forums
> bought 100k
> biz saving tips
> hate for chinks
> pink wojak
> shitcoins
> i lost my retirment

the pic i posted is the moment where it started
was the btc dip as it jumped to 1600 Euro before the first August

i do this shit ironically. i wanna get in on the fun when it happens

The dip before this one.

The problem with Veeky Forums is that everything is fake.
The shilling, the FUD, the tears, the wojaks, it's 50% paid salespersons and LARPers.
Hell, even me is fucking LARPing from times to times because it's hilarious to troll the NEO bagholders (mostly because they are the highest on the delusion scale), when I actually never trolled before.

There is just something mad about this board, and I can't bring myself to hate it.

It's a shame what Veeky Forums has done to poor Wojak.

Disneyland is fake too, but are you going to pass on a free ride through Matterhorn?

Thats the best about Veeky Forums its fucking crazy and all the trolling its like the Veeky Forums essence, also biz has time to time nice threads about anons with their buisness or saving tipps that help unironicall
> feng shui user
> magic sexual dence user
they had nice buisnesses

>not buying these sick dips
I-I made $80!

>also biz has time to time nice threads about anons with their buisness or saving tipps that help unironicall
But you gotta admit that they have become really, really rare since the start of the current bullrun in crypto.

>> feng shui user
>> magic sexual dence user
>they had nice buisnesses
What did they do? Anyone got a screencap?

>WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME MY BEANS ARENT SPROUTING

kek

ignore pink wojak posters, its an occultic organization

>currently lost more than 50% of my portfolio on WTC and LRC
>still think all of this is fucking hilarious
We might be just masochistic or we just don't really care.

[spoiler]Still think it will pick up sooner or later.[/spoiler]

I think they're a whale op, actually. Maybe that's the same thing..

Like many boards, late night is when some of the cooler aspects of the board have a chance to reveal themselves. Most of the day it just sucks, endlessly.

Why are Wojacks pink? I'm from /v/, by the way.

i am a neet, i wageslaved for my money 3 months on a farming warehouse in the harvest, if i loose all i am still a neet, nothing to loose here so i can have simply fun

> feng shui user
he reranged autistic furniture and people paid him, he has 2 employs and he explained the autistic storys how he had to train his employes in feng shui

> magical sex dance user
anon made dances for magic and meme stuff for old women, sometimes sexual touching and sometimes there were also old men, but this part user was to ashamed of talking about

i think its a mix between red coulors for rage and falling courses and wojaks whit skin, furthermore the if you jail someone in a pink jail and its the wrong pink they start to loose there mind and rage like madness

>> feng shui user
>he reranged autistic furniture and people paid him, he has 2 employs and he explained the autistic storys how he had to train his employes in feng shui
>> magical sex dance user
>user made dances for magic and meme stuff for old women, sometimes sexual touching and sometimes there were also old men, but this part user was to ashamed of talking about
Damn, not bad.
Sometimes I think I should really get into the whole esoteric space and just sell useless shit with good marketing to gullible people.
Hm… I'll soon finish my PhD, so I can legitimately call myself Dr. user, got a background in physics and mineralogy, so I could probably think up a lot of pseudoscience terms to sell my bullshit…

This is the essence of it

Pink wojaks don't get posted because we're literally fuming, smashing shit, pink in the face and proactively killing ourselves. We post pink wojaks because we knew it was coming. We knew it was a possibility all along, and we have the humility to mock ourselves for taking a risk in the first place.

In a sense, it's a humbling balance to the shill threads, arrogance and confidence. And it's a voluntary thing, too. Kind of like how, at funerals in backwards shithole countries, women fake mourn and throw themselves into the ground, wailing incoherently like children throwing tantrums.

They're not really sad, but they play along for the greater good. That's pink wojak.

who makes the pink wojaks?

I posted a pink wojak unironically after MONACOIN dropped ATM support and crashed 50%

He thinks it's over.

It's still going lower you nonce.
Fuck you cunts are idiots. This little bounce is just more short orders getting ready.

Really?

QUICK, QUICKLY LETS KILL OURSELVES.

Did you not remember what happened in July? Do you not see what happened in the days / week following when BTC crashed to 2K?
Do you have no concept of space and time?
Are you incapable of abstract thought?

Clearly you are. If you're panicking at this point, it means one of two things; both of which are intrinsically enmeshed and mutually inclusive:
>you bought shit-tier, poor choiced coins with no future
>you're a retard

Are you sure?
How do you know?
Pls, dont say "dead cat", if anything, it might be a happy dog leg.

Yesterday was the day I graduated from /pol/ and found my new main

>tfw I was telling anons to sell at $1800 because BTC would continue crashing to $1200
>tfw they believed me and probably missed out on the ride all the way to $5000

Can we make a PinkWojackCoin (PWC)?

I'll dump $20 into it

I mean its not working, I still buy low and sell high but goddamn they have started making funny memes over at the CIA

Goddamn now these are tax dollars I can be proud of for once

Dude how can you not love LARPing as a panic selling stock exchange jew slanging cryptoshitcoins for shekels that pulls all his hair out every time the volatile crypto market takes a hiccup?

This is more fun than pretending to hate jews on /pol/

Can you imagine holding a having to go through strenuous psychological interviews, being grilled by investigators, having your family and best friends interrogated, having your entire history scrutinised, being strapped to a polygraph, finally getting your clearance, and getting payed to make pink wojaks?

>When your jidf/whale ops/CIA psyops missions all join forces

If you havent packed a bugout bag...

Decent description of pink wojacking it hard for a few hours late at night by yourself with Veeky Forums open

Pepe/KEK from the board of /pol/ is passong the torch to Veeky Forums

We need to meme pink wojacks onto CNNMoney's homepage and get them to actually panic about a cryptocrash

i have no idea how to make a crypto algorythm or a coin, i just store my money in it, i try selling ebooks

money made today : 0
money made all time : -240

A fate more glorious than death on the battlefield

We need to start memeing him into the physical realm

You'll never Be driving lambos at that rate

good description.
That's partly why i love this board. There is a sense of community that I haven't felt on Veeky Forums in years

bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd

6 hour chart, until the line turns around on it we aren't at bottom, fall stop. Look at all previous other dips to see evidence of this.

You have 6 months before /pol/ invades

Ive already lit the beacons

You will overthrow the fiat banks and join the chan heroes

They threaten the memes and they must be dealt with swiftly.

>tfw 8 of those posts are mine

i wanna drive a lambo tractor one day, the true superior vehicle for a gentleman

yeah i dont know how to market my book and i dont get good info on the web

>Hell, even me is fucking LARPing from times to times because it's hilarious to troll the NEO bagholders (mostly because they are the highest on the delusion scale)

Looks like somebody needs a lil lesson-teachin'!

>looks at previous other dips
>all recovered, exceeded previous gains

While you're at it, why don't you take a shortcut and just uppercut yourself

>being this fucking retarded.

I know it's going to recover you absolute shitcunt, but when bitcoin dips you can do more than just hold.

Where did I say anything about just holding?

>when you're so hopelessly, desperately confused that you cease forming logical trains of thought

have you become, dare I say, our first real /pinkwojak/?

Fuck yeah!
finally a true lambo-bro.
Already got me nice, small Antonion Carroro, but I want a bigass lambo too.

can't wait for 2008 part 2: electric boogaloo. The amount of pink wojaks will drown out the board

Get on my level, kid

One user said he got his dad to invest all his retirement money now it was all gone.
Another user told him to tell his dad to enjoy his retirement under a bridged. I lold

>/pol/ is always right
>always do the opposite of what OP says
What does a humble user do with Veeky Forums?