HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGbbcnyXnnk&ab_channel=Waltonchain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his name

was charlie walton.

still good coin regardless

Remember that time a whole bunch of people suddenly pretended to give a fuck about China's use of RFID tracking in the manufacturing sector?

google tower 7 we are the wtcmarines

WTC = $7 on 9/11/17?

We gonna go up, dont worry, now is a brilliant time to tank up that jet fuel

thanks bought 100k

nowalts on suicide watch

For everyone who didn't sell after this shit nugget hit 80+%: What the fuck is your problem?

quick rundown:
>lil kim owns majority stake in entire crypto market and over a million bitcoin from hacking that they have trouble selling
>PnD discord pajeets answer to him
>promised 9/11 on america but in reality it's going to be an economic 9/11
>wtc will be the first one, and like on 9/11 we will all be confused wondering what the fuck just happened and whether it was orchestrated by someone
>all has gone according to pran

People shilling this dead coin will be the same people that laugh at you in a week or two as you post pink wojacks. Screen cap this. DEAD.COIN.

once we all drive lambos next year thanks to WTC you can tell your future kids how you were so close to invest in WTC but didnt and are thus poor OP

>Pls buy my garbage bags

thank you for this post. topkek

>still going down

LMFAO im so happy i sold all my wtc just before i went to sleep (45k sats/wtc)

dont fall for this shit again
every day a whale pumps the price after a dump
get rid of it before he dumps again tomorrow and it goes below 10k sats

IDIOTS WHO SOLD THIS AT CHEAP PRICE HAD MADE WHALES RICHER!!! THIS WILL DEFINITELY WILL MOON BUT IT WILL MAKE WHALES ULTRA RICH NOT YOU IDIOTS!!!! GO AND READ WHITE PAPER. THIS IS THE ONE OF THE BEST IMPLEMENTATION OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY

an obviously manipulated coin. Oh well, weak hands will be weak hands

Lmao at the guys who sold, it's recovering for good now, top 50 soon.

just started crypto and walton has me up 50% already

just time the dips

DGB 2.0

This will be Digibyte all over again haha

Yea top 50 with absolutely no working product and a "pilot project" set to start in a year from now. LOOK AT THE ROADMAP!

Lmao you WALTONS are retarded

my gains though

What weak fud, these guys sound so fucking bad it makes me think they are being paid to trash the coin.

Fuck off losers nobody with a brain is selling.

Yeah like all the working and highly functional products of the other top 50 coins. Let me guess, you're all in on OMG and Bancor.

coin is good
but it will be pumped and dumped below atl in all that mess, so no reason to buy it now if you can buy more later

Noone is selling? The graph begs to differ

It's been dumped down to 10k from 30k+ three times in the past week. Sure it could happen again but it could also go to 60k tonight. Not worth the risk selling at 29k.

There are people that actually think that WTC is not gonna make us rich lmao, see you in a lamob

this shitcoin is registered in hong kong, have you not seen the news as hong kong is doing the same to ICO's as china. Tomorrow this is going back to subterranean levels

>didnt see the official post about how they are 100% unaffected by new regulations

weak FUD

People here don't like money but are willing to throw life savings at something without reading and understanding a simple paragraph (english translation of chinese announcements.)

That statement came out before hong kong news lol, keep up.

- Kim, Seok-gi, Wilton Chain CTO
"Walton Chain (CEO: Morbing), which has developed the virtual currency "WALTON" jointly with Korea and China, entered the final in the "Strait Plan" hosted by Jinjiang City, Fujian Province, .
'Strait' refers to the sea between mainland China and Taiwan, which means China as a whole.
Walton Chain has presented 'IoT Smart Sensor' that can detect even minute movements and Professor Kim Suk-ki of Korea University, who is the CTO of Walton Chain, participated in the final as the team leader.
If the winner of the Strait plan is awarded 8 million RMB (about 1.3 billion won), the second prize is 5 million RMB (about 800 million won). The screening was finalized on the last two days and will be announced next week.
The selected products will be mass-produced with production lines in Jinjiang City, and some of the sales revenue will also be returned to the development team.
"We have recently received a contract for building a block chain / RFID lab for Fujian Province's maritime industry and a contract for establishing distribution management solution with SEPTWOLVES," said Dr Sung Kyun, who is responsible for marketing the Wilton chain. I showed my technical skills, "Walton said."

hong kong only did an investor warning, not banning ICOs.

Waltonchain Office Tour
youtube.com/watch?v=VGbbcnyXnnk&ab_channel=Waltonchain