BECAUSE

MY

BANANA

FORTUNATELY

CANADIAN

FUCK CANADIANS

TRIANGLE

Kill the kikes, race war now!

>Today we announce our launch plans for the first phase of the Basic Attention Token platform, code-named Mercury. The initial outline for Mercury was included in our roadmap announcement and the design concept is available on Github. BAT Mercury will be rolled out incrementally.
>The Brave browser will be the first application on the BAT platform. The Brave browser currently allows users to make micro-contributions to publishers through the use of a Bitcoin wallet and ledger system. The launch of Mercury is targeted for mid-September and will include the replacement of the Bitcoin wallet integrated into the browser with a BAT wallet.

(((You)))

> make micro contributions

PATREON COIN ON THE PATREON BROWSER WHICH YOU MUST USE

Okay that's fucking retarded.

I recommend reading the white paper

>Given the open-source nature of the project, however, we also envision that as we develop the BAT protocol, third-party developers may come up with new and novel uses for the token.
>Some of these could include:
>Other browsers: One obvious use case for the token is for it to be used inside other browsers. This means that the BAT ecosystem will extend out to anyone using any of the current popular browsers.

i ve got 67k bat tokens. enough?

BOYS, we are mooning.