Convince me that LTC isn't a shitcoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwNCUWrEdBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no u

But it is

its not a shitcoin

how many bitbeans to fuck this good looking boi

As a former LTC holder I can tell that LTC is not the currency you want to hold, when you want to make money. It is not following BTC trends, it is not volatile during the day and it has a pretty low volume compared to its position (TOP10) that makes it pretty hard to determine a good entry/exit point.
LTC is something you want to buy with the attitude -Buy it, forget it- you won't lose much but you won't make a lot of money of it.
-my 2 cents

Who is this semon demon

It is a shitcoin. It has nothing going for it except its history.

> low volume
11 billion a month (pic related)

> shitcoin
Consistently over over 30000 transactions worth more than 1 billion every single day

Do you even logic, bro's?

sauce?

that's gay af dude why the fuck you doing that shit I remember when we were bros and played video games and shit and now whenever I come over you suck me off and swallow my nut and goddamn dude I just wanna be friends and you have to keep making it gay with your dresses and your cosplays and shit. fuck

sauce

Most USD value sent in a day last month:
2,750 million (LTC)
66 million (DOGE)

can't even tell whether it's a trap anymore...

sarina valentina

does it really matter though

I hold LTC as 20% of my portfolio just because it is stable(for a crypto) and it is one of the forerunners for a currency that people actually use on a daily basis.

what the fuck where is this video with sound?

the reason I got into crypto was to fuck traps endlessly.

Hell yeah!

Yes. I personally admit that lots of traps are attractive, meaning the ones that could actually pass as women -- but I am not interested in fucking men in real life, so it's still a no go for me.

Goddamn user 3000 roses for a go at Sarina. That is less then a Bitcoin, what a time to be alive.

Is this a male? Cause I would pound that ass.

cant wait to spend my OMG on thailand for a big mac and kathoeys

youtube.com/watch?v=dwNCUWrEdBM

I only fuck American ladyboys