Income range

>Income range
>poor: 0-25k, 25-50k, 50k-75k, 75k-100k,
>middle class: 100k-150k, 150k-200k, 200k-300k
>upper middle class: 300k-450k, 450k-750k, 750k-1M
>wealthy: 1M-2.5M, 2.5M-5M, 5M-7.5M, 7.5M-10M
>rich: 10M+

Where do you fall?
What is your motivation for rising above?

>poor
>100k
In what fucking currency?

United States Dollar

DGB

>In what fucking currency?
Bitcoin.

poor but live like middle class because i'm not a faggot

>Income range

>Poverty: sub 10k
>Poor: 0-25k, 25-50k,
>Lower class: 50k-75k,
>Lower middle class: 75k-100k,
>Middle class: 100k-150k, 150k-200k,
>Upper middle class: 200k-300k 300k-450k, 450k-750k
>wealthy: 750k-1M, 1M-2.5M,
>Upper wealthy: 2.5M-5M, 5M-7.5M, 7.5M-10M
>Rich: 10M+

fixed

>poor: 0-25k, 25-50k, 50k-75k, 75k-100k,
why the fuck didn't you just write 0-100k? are you autistic op?

Different rankings of the same class

Agreeable

Still doesn't change the fact that if you make less than 200K, you are barely middle class and not going anywhere unless you get money QUICK

You don't understand economy, you'll never gonna make it. You're an imposter, a traitor to your own clan. More than a sub-human, you're failure as a life being.

I make 65k in NYC

How poor am I considering?

That's the equivalent of making $20k in the middle of bumfuck midwest

My rent is 1600/month since I'm alone.. plus I have to buy a train ticket for 340 a month..

An hero when

Are these household incomes or individual, if individual then im poor af as an electrical engineer making 90k a year

It's alright user, you already made it. Most of us are neets or larping

At least I can afford to be comfortable slightly with the crazy living expensive. If I ever get s gf with a job maybe I can save money!

75k-100k
If we're talking on usd i am poor as fuck. But in my country this is an upper middle class income (top 1%) and you can live comfortably with it. Half of it tho goes to the state via income tax and social security contributions. Almost half of the population live under 11k usd a year.

Yeah man, the endgame is to marry well. I see too many acquaintances marrying Stacies with no job/source of income, but I guess that's just one of the tradeoffs

Lol what elitist asshole made this chart? Talk about out of touch with reality if you think people in the middle class make 200k a year

>us
>poor people

You spoiled fucking retard americunts, you know nothing about real life, come to 3rd world countries and see. Even your homeless people are living better than us, fuck you all. Yeah cry more because youre soo poor awww, even dumb niggas making 15$h, what a fucking spoiled motherfuckers you are.

120k. feels poor as fuck these days. everything is expensive so damn expensive. I feel like I lived better in college when my income was -$2,500/year

Sorry Sweden, didn't mean to upset you.

>measuring income instead of wealth

Go back to class nigger

not sweden, turkey. you dont deserve anything. Im much more clever than you, but still living with sand nigger animals. Fuck you all.

>implying

If you're so clever, why are you living with sand nigger animals?

Naw. Poor people here are suffering I assure you.

Lol $200k for middle class? The fuck? That's not even NYC standards

$65k for NYC I would consider to be lower middle class income salary.

Here are the real, ACTUAL ranges for the median USA:

$20k and below: Poor/Welfare check

$30k - $40k: Low Class

$50k - $70k: Lower Middle Class

$70k - $200k: Middle Class

$200 - $500k: Upper Middle Class

$500k - $2M: Wealthy

$2M+ - Rich

Given that the average person below 40k spends the same amount to live shows that anything over 40k is middle class. Elite threshold is arguable

Because theyre like leeches, you cant move

I would feel rich as fuck with 50k or more

After taxes it's not much like you'd be surprised how much it costs to live unless you live at your parents.

I make 65 and have to pay for everything.... and all my friends make at least 50 and live it at home.. life is unfair

kardeş ne mal adamsın ya

More like
>Poor: 0-25k
>Lower class 25-50k
>Lower middle 50-75k
>Middle class 75-100k
>Upper middle class 100k-200k
>Upper class 200k-500k
>wealthy 500k-1M
>Rich 1M+

This, with cost of living and state taxes, especially living in a northeast state like NYC your paycheck gets destroyed. If you are a single white male like me working in NJ taxes come out to a total of around 40%. Its fucking murder

Oh and the sad fact is that while most everyone agrees $100k is middle class most people on here aren't going to be making that for a long time considering the stats on wages and income.

>>Poor: 0-25k
>>Lower class 25-50k
>>Lower middle 50-75k
>>Middle class 75-100k
>>Upper middle class 100k-200k
>>Upper class 200k-500k
>>wealthy 500k-1M
>>Rich 1M+

germanfag here
50-75 and youre doing good here
six figures plus youre considered a richfag
make more than 250k a year and they tax your income at 50% not even counting (((social security))) and all those secondary taxes

you yanks have no idea how good you have it over there
well except for all the niggers and your jewed-out culture of course.
but for making monies burgerland is still #1

the meds for you autism made you braindamaged. even in the worlds wealthiest countries ( expect monaco ) youre considered top 1% with a net worth of 1M without debts.

get real

> not sweden, turkey
> still living with sand nigger animals

So do the swedes.

Interesting thread and I'll post from a layover.

Airline pilot (US airline).
2016 W2 was 220K (USD obviously)
expect 2017 W2 to be similar, won't be substantial raise until I upgrade to CA (Still the FO)
Over 40 years old.

No motivation whatsoever, I do my best to not fly that much.

Dude what. Pilots make that much?