Kyber approved. What now?

So my scheme worked and they fell for it - I'm in. Now what? What are my prospects on this? If I throw 2-3 ETH's on this, will I get 5-6 ETH's out?

What scheme? Did photoshop actually work?

And ya, assuming the market hasn't gone to shit by then.

Can't say. A small scheme, nothing scandalous.

You think market is about to tank? That seems typical of my luck...

I'm the Omen of crypto. Where I put my money or even my sights...it's plague. I should monetize my curse.

what scheme how the fuck do i get in? Op you will atleast 4x instantly with this

Market will tank if Chinese government wants the market to tank. We were already starting a down trend and it's too early to say we broke out.

>Market will tank if Chinese government wants the market to tank

Whut? Since when do gooks own crypto market?

>Op you will atleast 4x instantly with this

Eh...hope so...theres approx 2 weeks until the sale starts...hopefully the market stabilizes

Doubling your eth with this is VERY pessimistic user. Kyber is a very fucking big deal. No burgers, no chinks. Biggest slack in crypto. Whitelist even had to close early due to unexpected big demand. Very strict KYC (cool you passed it but as you can see on the daily updates in the slack there are also many people that don't pass it), actually good team and idea, most important: supported by Vitalik. This this will be fucking big and you're part of it user. You actually made it.

Idk but probably had an agent do the sign up for him. If you have a whitelist, I can get you in via Indian documents for a % commission of the profits. Probably 10% otherwise I'd take a flat fee. If you're interested, shoot an email at [email protected]

is it really that hard to get in?

their mainnet launch is only sometimes in Q1 2018, I would expect a large dip after the kyber ICO

you literally cant get in now if you havent already been whitelisted

oh well. snooze you loose

well i have an approved account. however it seemed much easier to do than what other anons make it seem like. that's why i was asking.

You are so dumb. Nobody will dumb this coin after this whitelist Kyc torture. Good Luck buying this Up at x3 Ico price

>Doubling your eth with this is VERY pessimistic user

Well ok but what about high market cap, 60 or 70 M ?

We shouldn't be greedy when projecting the market...x2 is nice...x3 would be fuckin awesome, I won't lie...but...we'll see.

when does this shit ico start?

Around 15th

Kyber is the future of crypto markets.

I'll be contributing in the crowd sale.
I'll be buying some more when it hits the market.
I'll be buying from every dip after that as well.

In 2019 Kyber will be what Ripple is now, in terms of market cap.

>In 2019 Kyber will be what Ripple is now, in terms of market cap.

PLEASE DONT CURSE IT

RIPPLE IS A FUCKIN MEME!!!!!!!

POOR KYBER, IT'S ALL OVER NOW

Well, not trying to be funny user, but Ripple is a fuckin joke, it's a meme coin that mooned back in June and the june bagholders thought it would moon forever but hey - it didn't and it morphed into "muh bankz will use ripple" meme.

XRP and DGB are the biggest meme coins in 2017 so far. They have some competitors, and they had challengers to their throne, like Numaleaire and shit like that, but to this day nothing compares to the DGB and XRP.

Kyber WILL NOT be XRP. I DEMAND IT, I WILL IT!!!

I know dude, Ripple kinda fucked me to be honest

Kyber network is gay

Why?

because he's a chink, a burger, or missed the whitelist because he's dumb as fuck

Because its a shitcoin
Fuck you Pajeet, Poo in the loo

pajeet detected

Reading the white paper, what happens when all the coins are burned? How do people make trades if the coins are gone. Thinking long term

>Because its a shitcoin

That's your reason? "It's a shitcoin"?

a lot of reasons, but this is Veeky Forums so we just shill shitcoins, we need money and gainz

enjoy being poor as fuck

Also got approved a day or two ago. I am literally hard right now and will cap the fuck out of my portion. This is the last big ride folks.

Are chinks banned from this?

if USA and China are banned from the ICO they will be buying our sweet coins later on the exchanges right?

You bet your fucking ass they will. As will be the case with many other ICOs. Landscape's changing folks, no more ICO dumps, now it's just a straight semitic trendline to the top.

>straight semitic trendline to the top

LMAO hahah for fuck sake this is gold

China makes up 98% of BTC,they can crash it if they want to

Source:go to goo
(DOT)
gl
(SLASH)
C
v
i
X
T

Fuck the shitty spam filters

There are more chinese people than burgers...so...that could be the reason?

No,they make up 98%.Numbers alone does not explain it.
The actual reason is that China's stock market etc is heavily regulated,whereas crypto isn't.But now with the new regulations,China is withdrawing

Source for pic is hk sfc's site,not even going to try and get pass the spam filter

>98

Oh so on 100 million dollars market cap in crypto, 98 million is gook money?

Oh sure sure, I believe you buddey.

Go to the article,they did educated estimates with sources

Think about 98% number...think...just think.

That's not "98% is Chyna"...that means...2% is rest of the world.

Are you aware how stupid that statement is?

Whereas the world hasn't picked up on crypto,almost all of Chinese investment money is in crypto.Crypto is unregulated,unlike their stock markets,which is why even farmers have btc